Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ok!! Wtf Is Going On!!!!!!!!!! Another School Shooting!!!

well the guy that did it was 32 years old it says and due to a issue that went on 20years ago.. he was prob in school at the time and some Amish picked on him or something of that nature so he enacted his revenge today.. hard to tell anymore but it wasn't the first and won't be the last its not safe to send your kids to school anymore unless its on lock down by "many" police officers..cause we all know the Colorado school had one but he was off on something else that day.. go figure

Homeschool FTMFW!!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Funny things about school is people can just walk in and out, and most people wont notice a difference.
    The Chicken Hawk has spoken...

http://www.gameagme.com
    Tactical Damage Clan Server
    http://www.tacticaldamage.com/

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    My daughter got swatted on the ass by me at Walmart when she was young for getting out of control badly. Some lady told me she was calling the cops. I told her to go ahead and call, because I would rather they see me now for taking care of the problem rather than seeing my kid in ten years because I did nothing. Some other old dude started applauding me. She walked off like the fool she was.
    Good for you, and I mean that People who want to call the police because someone disciplined their kids need to lose their diaper and break out of their egg shell. I wouldnt be the person I am today if I didnt get my ass kicked a few times as a kid. I had my moments...once or twice a foot/fist through the wall. Once I heard my father come up those steps, I knew I was done for. I knew that punishment was a good reason not to misbehave. Now it just never crosses my mind.

If I was the Officer responding to that call, and like MOST other Officers, they would find nothing at fault with you, infact, would probably reinforce to your daughter that her actions have consequences.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohero
    Funny things about school is people can just walk in and out, and most people wont notice a difference.
    Not where I went. Security was tight. You had to sign in and out if you were to leave, AND have a pass. There are 2 security officers, one in each parking lot. But I live in a very safe city anyways.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

The latest I saw after I came home today:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061003/...NlYwMlJVRPUCUl

Quote Originally Posted by teh page I'm linking to
    The gunman who killed five girls in an Amish schoolroom confided to his wife during the siege that he molested two relatives 20 years ago when he was boy and was tormented by dreams of doing it again, authorities said Tuesday.

Investigators also said that Charles Carl Roberts IV, 32, plotted his takeover of the school for at least a week and that the items he brought ó including flexible plastic ties, eyebolts and lubricating jelly ó suggest he may have been planning to sexually assault the Amish girls before police closed in.

"It's very possible that he intended to victimize these children in many ways prior to executing them and killing himself," State Police Commissioner Jeffrey B. Miller said. But Roberts "became disorganized when we arrived," and shot himself in the head.

what the hell is going onwith theworld today... 3 amish girls werekilled in a shooting yesterday ,and afreshman brought aloaded gun to my school yeasterday (absegami high school if u8wantto look upthe article)

Quote Originally Posted by darkxninja
    what the hell is going onwith theworld today... 3 amish girls werekilled in a shooting yesterday ,and afreshman brought aloaded gun to my school yeasterday (absegami high school if u8wantto look upthe article)
    lol i no! wit all thes shootins b4 u kn0 it their'ell be no1 4 me 2 send me $ on paepal!

EDIT: The mocking tone of my post doesn't seem to ring as well with the offending threads deleted.
    Last edited by Jim; 10-03-06 at 06:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    lol i no! wit all thes shootins b4 u kn0 it their'ell be no1 4 me 2 send me $ on paepal!
    Geez Jim, you beat me to it.