Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ok!! Wtf Is Going On!!!!!!!!!! Another School Shooting!!!

Ok!! Wtf Is Going On!!!!!!!!!! Another School Shooting!!!

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    I blame the parents. Too much of the "my kids dont do anythign wrong" and "I cant punish my kids" bull****.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

yeah I just read this with the same reaction you had. It just makes me want to homeschool my kid... WHEN I do have one. But then again they do not get the "social" part of life being homeschooled. Eh, who knows...

still makes me irate... if I was a parent I am sure it would piss me off even that much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Loonatic
    I blame the parents. Too much of the "my kids dont do anythign wrong" and "I cant punish my kids" bull****.
    But you cannot put the blame on ONE thing... parents. I mean, it's our whole society we live in today... so I think. And yes, the parents may have a role in it but looking how my parents raised me and my brother... both the same... my brother was a hellian while I was. . . . . . . . . . . .

Can't blame this one on myspace
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

A+, Security+, Mobility+ Shinobi's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Very sad..

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT
    Oct 2, 1:14 PM EDT

Coroner: 6 Dead in Amish School Shooting

NICKEL MINES, Pa. (AP) -- A gunman killed six people at a one-room Amish schoolhouse Monday morning in Pennsylvania's bucolic Lancaster County, the county coroner said.

State police said several others were injured and taken to hospitals.

Quote Originally Posted by The Article
    ...the shooter was an adult male who had entered the school in rural Lancaster County and started making threats.
    Probably more of a religious motive on this one.

Amish School Shooting
    There's something you don't see everyday.

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    this **** didn't go on back in the day, now we have one monthly? Lets take a second and think about that. Obviously something is wrong with the way kids are being raised, so if something is broken, fix it! Lets go back to the un-politically correct way of "do something wrong, ass whooping time!"...all these idiots that don't believe in beating children when they misbehave.....
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    this **** didn't go on back in the day, now we have one monthly? Lets take a second and think about that. Obviously something is wrong with the way kids are being raised, so if something is broken, fix it! Lets go back to the un-politically correct way of "do something wrong, ass whooping time!"...all these idiots that don't believe in beating children when they misbehave.....
    Back in the day?

LOL

he is talking about the years you were born...

*poke poke*

Certified SG Addict
    These kids need microchips and RFID tags, don't you know?

That is the root of the problem for sure. Domestic/child abuse is taught in awareness programs in the schools. I remember one day my son (who was in middle school) was challenging me to the point he was getting out of hand. I started to go after him and he told me that he was going to "call the cops" on me if I touched him. I threw the phone at him and said "DIAL 911 FOR HELP BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO KICK YOU AZZ!!" He never called.

He never did that again either, and we never had a problem again from that moment on.

The gunman in the Amish school shooting tied together the feet of most female students and allowed boys to leave the building before shooting his victims execution style, police say.
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    That is the root of the problem for sure. Domestic/child abuse is taught in awareness programs in the schools. I remember one day my son (who was in middle school) was challenging me to the point he was getting out of hand. I started to go after him and he told me that he was going to "call the cops" on me if I touched him. I threw the phone at him and said "DIAL 911 FOR HELP BECAUSE I AM ABOUT TO KICK YOU AZZ!!" He never called.

He never did that again either, and we never had a problem again from that moment on.
    My daughter got swatted on the ass by me at Walmart when she was young for getting out of control badly. Some lady told me she was calling the cops. I told her to go ahead and call, because I would rather they see me now for taking care of the problem rather than seeing my kid in ten years because I did nothing. Some other old dude started applauding me. She walked off like the fool she was.

School shootings == Lack of discipline.

Spanking is not beating, by far, and the "parents" who don't recognize that and refuse to give a kid a good swatting on the ass when they need it can kiss mine. In this case, it was an adult male, but in the cases where it's the kids? Entirely the "parent"'s fault.

nuts are gonna crack. Just try not to be in the vicinity when they do.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Damn, killed at an Amish school? WTF!!!!! That's the part that's really bugged!

And to think, all these shootings are happening in a place that most would normally consider "safe". I'd rather go to public school in Harlem. I wont learn anything but at least i wont get shot.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Seems you can't blame kids with guns on this one with the updated story.

A 32-year-old truck driver took about a dozen girls hostage in a one-room Amish schoolhouse Monday, barricaded the doors and shot to death at least three of the girls and then himself, authorities said. Seven other girls were taken to hospitals with gunshot wounds, some to the head.
    "I was once banned from a bookstore for moving all the bibles to fiction"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    And to think, all these shootings are happening in a place that most would normally consider "safe". I'd rather go to public school in Harlem.
    That's because everyone else packing heat. A gunman coming in would probably be ill-equipped for the gun fight.