Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 180 of 1371

Thread: Now Open The SG Tavern ***Order up***

  1. #161
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Ok! Weapon of choice then. I will stick with my trusty Graphite. I used to be a pretty dang good shot when I played in tournies, was on 3 seperate teams, one for the American Legion too. I miss my pool somedays.
    Mystical Folding Minx

  2. #162
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Ok! Weapon of choice then. I will stick with my trusty Graphite. I used to be a pretty dang good shot when I played in tournies, was on 3 seperate teams, one for the American Legion too. I miss my pool somedays.
    It wasn't what I meant but thats OK. I play rarely these days. I want to get back into darts, I'm asking the manager at the legion about putting it back in. God knows my hammerheads haven't seen the light of day in over 12 years.

  3. #163
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Dirty ole man! And its Sunday too! For shame!!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

  4. #164

  5. #165
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Dirty ole man! And its Sunday too! For shame!!!
    Hey you were the nakey one in the pool room when I came out of the office.

  6. #166
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    Hey you were the nakey one in the pool room when I came out of the office.
    When did that happen? Where was I? Oh dam. Did one of you guys stick something in my drink?

    I don't know Tynker. We have to watch these guys like a hawk!

  7. #167
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    When did that happen? Where was I? Oh dam. Did one of you guys stick something in my drink?
    :
    I made a special wonton soup...just for you.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  8. #168
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    I made a special wonton soup...just for you.
    I got my eye on you!

  9. #169
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    I just had breakfest.
    Guiness please or Pillsner this time
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  10. #170
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    I got my eye on you!
    Heard you're short! Know how difficult it is for short people to make that loooong stretch shot while playing pool? Ya know..ya sorta get up on yer tip toes and lean waaaaaaay over the table.

    Nude billiards last night, remember? It was us who had our eyes on you!
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  11. #171
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    Sunday nights buffett......gorgeous day outside..allowed Lefty and I to get lotsa fresh seafood. We're gonna have some blackfish, stipers, flounder, bluecrabs, cherrystones, steamers, 'n backed stuffed clams.

    A few cases of Red Stripe beer for the special too.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  12. #172
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Heard you're short! Know how difficult it is for short people to make that loooong stretch shot while playing pool? Ya know..ya sorta get up on yer tip toes and lean waaaaaaay over the table.

    Nude billiards last night, remember? It was us who had our eyes on you!
    Oh God, I don't remember...............maybe that is a good thing?

  13. #173
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Sunday nights buffett......gorgeous day outside..allowed Lefty and I to get lotsa fresh seafood. We're gonna have some blackfish, stipers, flounder, bluecrabs, cherrystones, steamers, 'n backed stuffed clams.

    A few cases of Red Stripe beer for the special too.
    Scurries to kitchen to whip up the tartar sauce...throws crusty french bread into the oven for garlic toast...or would you rather have beer bread?
    Mystical Folding Minx

  14. #174
    Need help in the kitchen?

  15. #175
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    beer bread?
    Beer bread..sounds great! Haven't had that since back in the day of my first wife.

    Yer in charge of the kitchen...I gotta head out in a few.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  16. #176
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Beer bread..sounds great! Haven't had that since back in the day of my first wife.

    Yer in charge of the kitchen...I gotta head out in a few.

    Ha Ha! I have not had it since my last hunting camp either. In fact it sounded SOOOO good...that I did LITERALLY go make some and toss it in the oven. Be done in 5!! Much better out of an iron skillet tho, over a grate and campfire! Oh the memories!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

  17. #177
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Much better out of an iron skillet tho, over a grate and campfire! Oh the memories!!
    Oh I can imagine. Oh the smell of fresh cooked bread.

    OK...laundry's done, time to wash the Jeep....then take a shower..and head out soon.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  18. #178
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    OK time for a round of shots....I gotta get my nerves up a bit...off shortly to pickup where I left off Friday night.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  19. #179
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    OK time for a round of shots....I gotta get my nerves up a bit...off shortly to pickup where I left off Friday night.

    Maybe ya better not eat the beer bread then til ya get done with peoples, iffen ya are gonna see any. I always put fine minced garlic, and cheese in mine.
    Mystical Folding Minx

  20. #180
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,898
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Maybe ya better not eat the beer bread then til ya get done with peoples, iffen ya are gonna see any. I always put fine minced garlic, and cheese in mine.
    Ahh....good point. It's all altoids for me tonight, and either gin or vodka 'n tonic/lime. Then hopefully wine.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Can Not gain Access to IP
    By DHCS in forum Networking Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-06, 06:14 PM
  2. Outsourcing = Comedy Gold!!
    By Prey521 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-05, 07:55 PM
  3. open txt files maximized?
    By The Dude in forum Software Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-05, 12:28 PM
  4. Funny Ways to Order a Pizza
    By fixationdarknes in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-26-05, 11:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •