Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 380 of 1371

Thread: Now Open The SG Tavern ***Order up***

  1. #361
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmax
    OK last night was bad: double coffee plzzzzzzzzzzzz....
    all set

  2. #362
    Harley_Head Starmax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    I live in the sticks behind the bike Shop!!
    Posts
    1,551
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    all set
    Ahhhh: now thats good..

    Owner: Bullseye Promotions Marketing - bpmarketing.info
    Author: Easy Flow Traffic System E-books
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

    To error is human but piss off the wife and all that means nothing!

  3. #363
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Starmax
    Ahhhh: now thats good..
    one on the house for you sir.

  4. #364
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,919
    Pepper eating contest...I came...I saw...I kicked arse!

    Took the trophey, a cash award, ..and broke their time record.

    You had a plethora of hot peppers to choose from...they had them separated by type, in baskets by point system. The rule....you had to fill up your bag with 100 points worth of peppers. The bowls of different types of peppers were labeled with points..5, 10, 15, based on the heat rating of the type of pepper in the bowl. The 15 pointers were scotch bonnets, several different types made up the 10 pointers, and some 5 pointers like cherries and jalapenos. I made my collection of 14 peppers, most of them 10 pointers, with 4 of the jalapenos to keep things light. Didn't want to put myself over the edge with whatever other type they had for 15 pointers, or the scotch bonnets. While I love them...eating them in a rush in mass quantities is just pure torture IMO.

    Could not leave the immediate area during the contest. No milk allowed either. Took my 14 peppers down in 3 and 1/2 minutes. Got a tee shirt, picture taken to put on their hot sauce bottle which they sell, a goofy gaudy trophy, and a nice cash award.

    Tomorrow morning the pain begins I'm sure...
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  5. #365
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Pepper eating contest...I came...I saw...I kicked arse!

    Took the trophey, a cash award, ..and broke their time record.

    You had a plethora of hot peppers to choose from...they had them separated by type, in baskets by point system. The rule....you had to fill up your bag with 100 points worth of peppers. The bowls of different types of peppers were labeled with points..5, 10, 15, based on the heat rating of the type of pepper in the bowl. The 15 pointers were scotch bonnets, several different types made up the 10 pointers, and some 5 pointers like cherries and jalapenos. I made my collection of 14 peppers, most of them 10 pointers, with 4 of the jalapenos to keep things light. Didn't want to put myself over the edge with whatever other type they had for 15 pointers, or the scotch bonnets. While I love them...eating them in a rush in mass quantities is just pure torture IMO.

    Could not leave the immediate area during the contest. No milk allowed either. Took my 14 peppers down in 3 and 1/2 minutes. Got a tee shirt, picture taken to put on their hot sauce bottle which they sell, a goofy gaudy trophy, and a nice cash award.

    Tomorrow morning the pain begins I'm sure...

  6. #366
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are going to be all fired up later!!!!

  7. #367
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,919
    Can you hear the "hissssss" when these are applied to a hot surface?

    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  8. #368
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Can you hear the "hissssss" when these are applied to a hot surface?

    double milk for cat

  9. #369
    I remember one time, my sister's boyfriend made hot chilli. This stuff was tasty, but it burned my esophagus (spelling) and stomach lining. I could not even drink a sip of water, it hurt so bad.

    When it was ready to leave, I had tears in my eyes!!!!!

    Ever since then, I have been ultra sensitive to hot stuff. No more for me. I am cured!!!!!

  10. #370
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    I remember one time, my sister's boyfriend made hot chilli. This stuff was tasty, but it burned my esophagus (spelling) and stomach lining. I could not even drink a sip of water, it hurt so bad.

    When it was ready to leave, I had tears in my eyes!!!!!

    Ever since then, I have been ultra sensitive to hot stuff. No more for me. I am cured!!!!!
    I cant see any use for food so hot you cant even enjoy it. Everything in moderation. You can put some hot sause on the table and let folks doctor it up themselves. I like a little zip to mine, but enjoy tasting all the flavors in my chilli.

  11. #371
    Ok, where is everybody!!

  12. #372
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    What would you like Debbie

  13. #373
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    What would you like Debbie
    You know, the usual. I love my pina coladas with Captain Morgan

  14. #374
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    You know, the usual. I love my pina coladas with Captain Morgan
    All set. You got the heel.

  15. #375
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    All set. You got the heel.

  16. #376
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    Three more, I hope you have a designated driver.

  17. #377
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    Three more, I hope you have a designated driver.
    No I don't. I'll have to sleep in the back room for the night.

  18. #378
    ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ ♫♪ downhill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2000
    Location
    My Own Private Idaho
    Posts
    34,796
    Brandy night.....maybe.


    On vacation and feeling...um...........thirsty.

  19. #379
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,919
    Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    Ok, where is everybody!!
    Had a 9 hour day..mostly a network upgrade at a healthcare agency (main application and VPN), then a quick stop at an electricians office to setup remote access and printing for his book keeper. Then I hit the pub downstairs from my office for dinner an..err..a few pints.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  20. #380
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    I feel like a warm one tonight...how about a brandy cappicino please bartender...with scads of whipped cream, and chocolate pweeze?
    Mystical Folding Minx

Similar Threads

  1. Can Not gain Access to IP
    By DHCS in forum Networking Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-22-06, 05:14 PM
  2. Outsourcing = Comedy Gold!!
    By Prey521 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-02-05, 06:55 PM
  3. open txt files maximized?
    By The Dude in forum Software Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-21-05, 11:28 AM
  4. Funny Ways to Order a Pizza
    By fixationdarknes in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-26-05, 10:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •