Thread: Smart Car With Hayabusa Engine

Smart Car With Hayabusa Engine

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I'd still want the ferrari

The Chinese as a new player in the global car industry has an advantage over American, European, Japanese and Korean manufacturers as Chinese manufacturers have relatively newer generation technology and will allow them to "leap-frog" the older players in the industry.
    "One thing China has going for it is its relatively young automotive industry," said David Chen, vice president for General Motors China. "China's automotive industry does not need to fully take the fossil fuel path. It is in an ideal position to develop alternative energy."
    GM and its main Chinese partner, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. have developed a fuel cell prototype, the Phoenix.
    DaimlerChrysler AG plans to test three hydrogen fuel-cell buses in Beijing and Toyota Motor Co. will assemble and sell its gasoline-electric Prius hybrid in China.
    China is pushing to develop alternative fuels andthe need for "clean vehicles" are accelerating as China prepares to hold the 2008 Olympics in Beijing and the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai. http://www.chinamadecars.com/

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by karcraz View Post
    The Chinese as a new player in the global car industry has an advantage over American, European, Japanese and Korean manufacturers as Chinese manufacturers have relatively newer generation technology and will allow them to "leap-frog" the older players in the industry.
    "One thing China has going for it is its relatively young automotive industry," said David Chen, vice president for General Motors China. "China's automotive industry does not need to fully take the fossil fuel path. It is in an ideal position to develop alternative energy."
    GM and its main Chinese partner, Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp. have developed a fuel cell prototype, the Phoenix.
    DaimlerChrysler AG plans to test three hydrogen fuel-cell buses in Beijing and Toyota Motor Co. will assemble and sell its gasoline-electric Prius hybrid in China.
    China is pushing to develop alternative fuels andthe need for "clean vehicles" are accelerating as China prepares to hold the 2008 Olympics in Beijing and the 2010 World Expo in Shanghai. http://www.chinamadecars.com/
    And this is related to the Smart car how?
    Fee was a buddhist prodigy...
    Long past the age of maturity...
    Someday he knew it would set him free...
    Like it did for Floyd...
    The Chimpanzee...

Post Smart Car With Hayabusa Engine

The smart for two with hayabusa engine is modified newly, then the smart car is looks good with this engine. The latest German two-seater is a little slower than the others, but it makes up for it with sleek design.And, of course, it's small enough to park in a Vespa space. Pretty smart. http://www.smartcarvideosite.com/

Smart for 2 us version sucks, they give us the crappy gas mileage engine instead of teh 50+ MPG diesel.

But even a busa engine isnt enough to make me want that car.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF View Post

But even a busa engine isnt enough to make me want that car.
    Have you seen 'em in real life? I've seen a couple of the highway....I'd feel safer in a motorcycle. Wheels so small...I think if you run over a pothole you'd have a deadly crash. If a semi truck passes you on the highway...I think the wind sheer would flip the car.

Good for city stuff like New York..where you only go on busy slow roads in slow traffic.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

wicked

ииии

ииии