Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone catch Glenn Beck on CNN last week?

Anyone catch Glenn Beck on CNN last week?

How does this guy end up with a slot on CNN? He's a nut case. Sure I know he has great ratings on talk radio but hey...you don't have to be sane to do that nowdays.

Seems he's forecast that the end times start on August 22. (Sorry but at this time I can't find a link to his show. I watch him from time to time but didn't catch this one. ) Now he's a prophet on top of being a noted dissimulator of truth. Then again, cable news isn't exactly a hot bed of pundits who do give honest opinions on worldly events and politics.

Anyway, mark your calendars. Beck has spoken. Armageddon starts on the 22ond.

Any bets that CNN fires him on the 23rd?

Does he have multiple TV shows? I saw him interview miss america, not sure if that was CNN, but uh he's a news guy?

I didnt know what to make of the show, just... ODD.

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    Does he have multiple TV shows? I saw him interview miss america, not sure if that was CNN, but uh he's a news guy?

I didnt know what to make of the show, just... ODD.
    He's not really a news guy but a social commentator. I belive his CNN show is an hour long? Dunno for sure as I can't watch it that long.

Odd is right.

I haven't caught him at all ....what's his deal?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    I haven't caught him at all ....what's his deal?
    He's just one of them new day talk radio hosts. To me, most are the same. Other than Beck seems obsessed with the Rapture.

After some searching for more info, it seems Beck got that idea for the 22ond from this article.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=51445

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    Beck has spoken. Armageddon starts on the 22ond.
    Only 9 days to go.

He's just one of them new day talk radio hosts. To me, most are the same. Other than Beck seems obsessed with the Rapture.

After some searching for more info, it seems Beck got that idea for the 22ond from this article.

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...TICLE_ID=51445

I swear my office walls are lined with concrete ..I can only get in like 3 radio stations ..luckily one of them is a sports/talk radio show here in town that's pretty decent ....i'll keep an ear out for him though.

Quote Originally Posted by Roody
    Only 9 days to go.

I guess all this stuff just bugs me because I won't be able to use my retirement annunity and my 401-K.

I guess all this stuff just bugs me because I won't be able to use my retirement annunity and my 401-K.

But on the bright side you wouldnt have to live to see Rice win the pressidency

ROTFLMAO

Good one!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

No, I only watch in the morning for the women.

RIP PoppaTom
    Sometimes I watch his show for entertainment purposes. I can handle about 5 minutes of him before I have to change the channel.
    Formerly Neil King, grandson of PoppaTom

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. King
    Sometimes I watch his show for entertainment purposes. I can handle about 5 minutes of him before I have to change the channel.

I gotta see what this guy is about ...

I caught another few mins of him. He mentions no sources or where he hears some stuff and then lays it out and calls it fact or proof. lol

He's still not crazier than that nutjob Al Jones. This Beck guy's a close second, sheeesh!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    He's still not crazier than that nutjob Al Jones. This Beck guy's a close second, sheeesh!

Its hard for me to listen to this guy talk about politics after seeing his miss america interview where he exposed his own miss america crown fetish.

i listen to his radio show some at work, i like it, never seen his TV show as i don't have cable TV.

i read his book that i got at a thrift store for like 50 cents, interesting read for sure.

Whats his radio show about, is he considered a political show?

Certified SG Addict
    Glenn Beck is a ghoul.

He's just another "I'm conservative but not a right-winger" radio ass whose smarmy takes on current events are segues into getting a subscription to his website. Limbaugh Lite.

He's neither funny nor poignant.