Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 140

Thread: xbox360

  1. #41
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    When exactly did the case expire, and do you recall which one it was?

    Are you before or after the fight with Isabela?

  2. #42
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    When exactly did the case expire, and do you recall which one it was?

    Are you before or after the fight with Isabela?
    It expired after the fight in food market,i was getting medicine for agent,i think i was jerking around too long
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  3. #43
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Jim, Carlitos sister is so damn hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooot
    Doing Ok so far,now i got little break level 30,trying to kill leader of the preying psychopats he always kills me
    Have to find a way how to kill him he got there quite a few people to be chopped.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  4. #44
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    Stock up on SMGs, katanas or swords, and a couple of nectars (or even some queen bees if you'd like).

    If you want to make it a little easier, just head for the theater with Sean in it, don't bother with the other theaters filled with the nuts. That way, you'll only have to deal with one pack of them.

    Edge along before taking the right turn into that screen, where all the psychos are hanging out, and they won't attack you unless you got too close. Use the SMG in single fire, and if you aim right, you should be able to take them down with a single bullet each with a headshot. You can also "force" them to go berserk (where they bust out the TNT), and shooting them in this state can easily kill most of those around him.

    Inside the theater, just wait for Sean to attack you. Dodge it, and get in a slice or two with your own sword (don't get greedy, just one or two). If you need to heal for a bit, run up the stairs (Sean will follow you) and jump back off to the lower section. It should buy you just enough time to drink a nectar. Wash, rinse, repeat, until he's dead.

  5. #45
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    Stock up on SMGs, katanas or swords, and a couple of nectars (or even some queen bees if you'd like).

    If you want to make it a little easier, just head for the theater with Sean in it, don't bother with the other theaters filled with the nuts. That way, you'll only have to deal with one pack of them.

    Edge along before taking the right turn into that screen, where all the psychos are hanging out, and they won't attack you unless you got too close. Use the SMG in single fire, and if you aim right, you should be able to take them down with a single bullet each with a headshot. You can also "force" them to go berserk (where they bust out the TNT), and shooting them in this state can easily kill most of those around him.

    Inside the theater, just wait for Sean to attack you. Dodge it, and get in a slice or two with your own sword (don't get greedy, just one or two). If you need to heal for a bit, run up the stairs (Sean will follow you) and jump back off to the lower section. It should buy you just enough time to drink a nectar. Wash, rinse, repeat, until he's dead.
    Thanks a ton,im attacking him with knife or clever only,bastards grabed me and put me in prison so i beat the s h it out of them but they took my clothes so im running around half naked,i know where are katanas close by so i'm gonna grab them all.
    Thanks again

    PS: His sister is hot omg
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  6. #46
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    I beat the s h i t out of that ****er
    Katanas were working great,and yes i was greedy,i didnt finish until he was done.He didnt even take too many of my health bars.I hit him 5 times and he was gone.And i got nice score for saving all the people too
    Level 33 now i have to stop the bombing,i got tunnel maintanance key but there is so many zombies its hard to get through damn.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  7. #47
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    Let me know if you're having trouble with that mission, as there's a fairly easy way through it by exploiting the AI.

  8. #48
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    Let me know if you're having trouble with that mission, as there's a fairly easy way through it by exploiting the AI.

    Man,BIG TROUBLE !!!!
    I have katanas and few knifes,i grabed that harley,got maintanance key in that room,after exploring first bomb Carlitos shows up with zillions of zombies and im dead.I hit him 2 or 3 times with katana but thats not enough and hard to get to him since he is in car and zombies are grabing me from everywhere.
    Tryed it 10 times i always end up dead after exploring first bomb.
    He is even throwing at me granades,nowhere to hide or jump away,if i jump away i end up on zombie chest heh.

    I still wanna make love to his sister,so damn HOT !!!!
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  9. #49
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    Heh, it seems like you've got quite the thing for Isabella. Here's a high res shot of her for you.

    Here's my (cheap) way to defeating Carlos and getting rid of the bombs. First, make sure you have at least an uzi or two and a couple of nectars. You probably won't need a katana, but it won't hurt if you have the inventory space for it.

    Take the motorcycle into the tunnels. Turn left and get rid of the bomb in the truck there (you may want to use the bike to mow down some zombies to give you a little breathing room first). Ditch the bike and grab the working truck next to it. Head DIRECTLY to the maintenance room where you found the key (the one with the SMG in it), leave the car just to the side of the door, and enter the room.

    If you're just running around the tunnels on foot, you have to deal with the zombies, Carlos' driving, and his grenade tossing. But for some reason, if you stand just inside the open doorway, Carlos will simply try to run you over, smashing into the doorway again and again. Just stand a foot or so away from the door frame, and pop him with headshots through the windshield of his vehicle. After you do a bit of damage to his health, he'll take off. I don't know if he comes back on his own, but if you run after him, he'll come driving back in seconds (when you see the reflection of his headlights on the wall, start running back to the safe haven of the room). Repeat until Carlos is defeated. With him out of the picture, all you need to do is concentrate on the bombs, as the zombies don't put up much of a fight on their own (but they will probably multiply in numbers after Carlos is gone).

    If you bust up the truck, there's a car in one of the parking sections in the tunnels that you can use. Otherwise keep running and dodging the zombies if you have to go on foot (jump kicks can be effective at knocking some back), and if you see someone carting a giant gas container, give it a bullet, as it'll take out everyone in the area.

  10. #50
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    Heh, it seems like you've got quite the thing for Isabella. Here's a high res shot of her for you.

    Here's my (cheap) way to defeating Carlos and getting rid of the bombs. First, make sure you have at least an uzi or two and a couple of nectars. You probably won't need a katana, but it won't hurt if you have the inventory space for it.

    Take the motorcycle into the tunnels. Turn left and get rid of the bomb in the truck there (you may want to use the bike to mow down some zombies to give you a little breathing room first). Ditch the bike and grab the working truck next to it. Head DIRECTLY to the maintenance room where you found the key (the one with the SMG in it), leave the car just to the side of the door, and enter the room.

    If you're just running around the tunnels on foot, you have to deal with the zombies, Carlos' driving, and his grenade tossing. But for some reason, if you stand just inside the open doorway, Carlos will simply try to run you over, smashing into the doorway again and again. Just stand a foot or so away from the door frame, and pop him with headshots through the windshield of his vehicle. After you do a bit of damage to his health, he'll take off. I don't know if he comes back on his own, but if you run after him, he'll come driving back in seconds (when you see the reflection of his headlights on the wall, start running back to the safe haven of the room). Repeat until Carlos is defeated. With him out of the picture, all you need to do is concentrate on the bombs, as the zombies don't put up much of a fight on their own (but they will probably multiply in numbers after Carlos is gone).

    If you bust up the truck, there's a car in one of the parking sections in the tunnels that you can use. Otherwise keep running and dodging the zombies if you have to go on foot (jump kicks can be effective at knocking some back), and if you see someone carting a giant gas container, give it a bullet, as it'll take out everyone in the area.

    Thanks
    So i shouldnt follow the arrow at all and turn left ....right ?
    Thanks for the pic as well,yes i do have a thing for Isabella (Philip why dont we have hearts in smilies ? ),too bad it isnt real person Jim
    Oh well,tomorrow i'm gonna try it your way,thanks again amd good night

    PS:I propably dont have time for Uzi,i will have to take him down with SMG
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  11. #51
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    You'll take a left first to get to the first bomb and the other truck. After that, head directly for the maintenance room.

    Uzi, smg, whatever you want to call it. The machine gun with 100 bullets.

  12. #52
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    You'll take a left first to get to the first bomb and the other truck. After that, head directly for the maintenance room.

    Uzi, smg, whatever you want to call it. The machine gun with 100 bullets.
    Yes Sir !



    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  13. #53
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Thank you Jim for your great help.
    I know whats propably coming,i will not forget when i'll be playing that game

    Thank you again.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  14. #54
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Jim im stupid,i cant find the room with SMG,i turn left,i grab the bomb,then i grab the car and i can find the room.OMG.Which direction is it ?I know its on right side near the entrance.But i cant find it,its so dark there.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  15. #55
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    Pause the game when you're in the tunnels and bust out the map. The room with the red circle around it is the maintenance storage room.


  16. #56
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    Pause the game when you're in the tunnels and bust out the map. The room with the red circle around it is the maintenance storage room.




    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  17. #57
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    I always die when trying to get the last bomb,damn.Last time i was trying to find some car,no luck.I completely forgot about the map thanks for that again.Btw i Killed/injured carlito agent is after him.You was right the number of zombies tripled.I'm not even using dodge i'm jumping on their heads.This part is pretty tought been stuck on it for 3 days Katana is pretty useless too and knife as well.Cant find gas containers too lol.ANyway i'm gonna finish this case THIS EVENING,I HAVE TOOOOOOOOOO.
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  18. #58
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    Try to keep a queen bee or a nectar on you for an emergency. Tossing the queen in the crowded tunnels can easily kill the closest 100 zombies surrounding you.

    Otherwise, just RUN and jump kick when you need to.

  19. #59
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,248
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim
    Try to keep a queen bee or a nectar on you for an emergency. Tossing the queen in the crowded tunnels can easily kill the closest 100 zombies surrounding you.

    Otherwise, just RUN and jump kick when you need to.
    I made it finally
    After that i went to Carlitos hideout but his coimputer is password protected and Jessie saw carlito grabbed by butcher.He was friendly to me but when i attacked him he lifted me up and put me on hook and i couldnt move.AFter that you propably know what was followingmhe chopped my hands,legs,he chopped me all over lol.This mission is easy but time limited and i dont have time grab some neat weapon,i need katanas or shotgun
    I will try to go the opposite direction of north plaze because there are antiques with katanas and i hope i will be able make it on time.Any input ?
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  20. #60
    Elite Member Jim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2000
    Posts
    13,234
    Just take some healing supplies and an SMG if you can.

    Fire at him from behind some of the tables/counters in the butcher's shop. It'll deflect some of the stuff he throws at you, but if he throws a hunk of meat, dive out of the way.

    If you run out of nectars or any healing supplies, you should find a couple cartons of milk around the shop that should heal you up a little.

Similar Threads

  1. xbox360
    By Rivas in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-02-05, 11:45 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •