Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 9/11 Deception By The Pentagon

9/11 Deception By The Pentagon

Yes for all you sheep out there who took every word for Gods spoken truth. read it and weep. I can only imagine how much more we were lied to about.

9/11 Panel Suspected Deception by Pentagon
    Allegations Brought to Inspectors General

By Dan Eggen
    Washington Post Staff Writer
    Wednesday, August 2, 2006; Page A03

Some staff members and commissioners of the Sept. 11 panel concluded that the Pentagon's initial story of how it reacted to the 2001 terrorist attacks may have been part of a deliberate effort to mislead the commission and the public rather than a reflection of the fog of events on that day, according to sources involved in the debate.

Suspicion of wrongdoing ran so deep that the 10-member commission, in a secret meeting at the end of its tenure in summer 2004, debated referring the matter to the Justice Department for criminal investigation, according to several commission sources. Staff members and some commissioners thought that e-mails and other evidence provided enough probable cause to believe that military and aviation officials violated the law by making false statements to Congress and to the commission, hoping to hide the bungled response to the hijackings, these sources said.
    Article in Its entirety

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...080101300.html
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

...but our government wouldn't lie to us now would they

Go figure.......

everyone is DC is a lying POS ..I don't trust anyone.

One thing is for sure though, it happened and anything afterwards doesn't undo that. As far as I'm concerned, the Boys need to keep it from happening again which they have thus far. I think this hit them like a little boy busting the chops of the school Bully and their reaction was DUH.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

It's always Opposite Day in DC!!

"No" means "yes" and "no new taxes" means "get out your checkbook"!

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo66
    One thing is for sure though, it happened and anything afterwards doesn't undo that. As far as I'm concerned, the Boys need to keep it from happening again which they have thus far. I think this hit them like a little boy busting the chops of the school Bully and their reaction was DUH.
    What's their motive for lying ?

There is a very powerful story in Vanity Fair, which includes audio clips here;

CITINO: Quit 2-5 [Langley fighters], mission is intercept aircraft over White House. Use F.A.A. for guidance.
    FOX: Divert the aircraft away from the White House. Intercept and divert it.
    CITINO: Quit 2-5, divert the aircraft from the White House.
    PILOT: Divert the aircraft.…

http://www.vanityfair.com/features/general/060801fege01

If nothing else, this should dispel the myth of conspiracies, simply listening to the voices of the people involved does that. If anything, if there was "spin" it was to try and make the military look MORE responsive than they apparently were.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

Quote Originally Posted by Bouncer
    if there was "spin" it was to try and make the military look MORE responsive than they apparently were.

Regards,
    -Bouncer-
    Wow they seemed like a bunch of confused people in those audio tapes. No one knew what was going on and it seemed as though they draged their feet when they should have been running.

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Bouncer, thanks for the link. That's quite a read. It's not a whole lot different than what Clarke's written other than it's a lot more informative.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    everyone is DC is a lying POS ..I don't trust anyone.

It amazes me how stuff like this comes out, and you would think it would be a bombshell - have folks protesting in the streets, etc. But no ... the public for the most part just casually looks and moves on ... like they've been trained to do.

I was reading an article the other day about how the American people have been conditioned to pay more attention to "Hollywood-ish" things like that "American Idol" garbage and reality shows so they will just gloss over what this administration is getting away with - some of it even criminal. The article also said that if Dick Cheney being vice president doesn't scare the hell out of you, you just don't realize what's going on.

Admittedly, I don't know everything our "government" is up to ... but I know alot of it ain't good - alot of shady deals happening far away from the public's eye. The same public our "government" is supposed to be accountable to.

I'll see if I can find the article ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

in before Ghosthunter

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    in before Ghosthunter

He left.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R

It amazes me how stuff like this comes out, and you would think it would be a bombshell - have folks protesting in the streets, etc. But no ... the public for the most part just casually looks and moves on ... like they've been trained to do.

Admittedly, I don't know everything our "government" is up to ... but I know alot of it ain't good - alot of shady deals happening far away from the public's eye. The same public our "government" is supposed to be accountable to.

JR I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the majority of Americans as well as foreigners KNEW that the government was lying.
    I still have reservations on wether the Government was directly involved in it but I do believe that they knew about the attack and did nothing to stop it.
    Due to the affairs going on in the Middle East right now, I would have to say it definitly has something to do with it and those Mossad guys in NJ also either were part of it or they knew about it and allowed it to happen.

As a lot of people have said , "Who had the most to gain from all this?"
    Lots of people did.

Pie

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    JR I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that the majority of Americans as well as foreigners KNEW that the government was lying.
    I still have reservations on wether the Government was directly involved in it but I do believe that they knew about the attack and did nothing to stop it.
    Due to the affairs going on in the Middle East right now, I would have to say it definitly has something to do with it and those Mossad guys in NJ also either were part of it or they knew about it and allowed it to happen.

As a lot of people have said , "Who had the most to gain from all this?"
    Lots of people did.

Pie

Who has?....Haliburton.....easy....monetarily that is.....politically....hmmmm

i always thought our politicians told the truth ...
    a.k.a. GSXR 750

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R

I was reading an article the other day about how the American people have been conditioned to pay more attention to "Hollywood-ish" things like that "American Idol" garbage and reality shows so they will just gloss over what this administration is getting away with - some of it even criminal. The article also said that if Dick Cheney being vice president doesn't scare the hell out of you, you just don't realize what's going on.

When people are frightened, they have a need to believe that those in charge of their security are capable - ostrich in the sand; we see what we want to see.
    anything is possible - nothing is free

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    It *would* be brokeback bay if I in fact went and hung out with Skye and co (did I mention he is teh hotness?)

Quote Originally Posted by cyberskye
    When people are frightened, they have a need to believe that those in charge of their security are capable - ostrich in the sand; we see what we want to see.

100% correct.

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    ... like Pearl Harbor.

I don't think the government had anything to do with the attacks, but they and their rich "interests" sure seem to have benefitted alot from them ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I can see where some misinformed sheppard's, would see value in having the pentagon tell the terrorists exactly how well their act of terror has succeeded. Or for that matter how unprepared we were for the events on 911.

It's not in NORAD's (or the nations) best interest to inform an enemy on battle damage assessment or where we are weakest.

Informing terrorists on these important details and facts is best left to the media. The press and television networks do this for ratings and sales, and for plain and simple stirring up of emotion, for more ratings and sales. It's not about news and information. It's about entertainment and bads is entertainment that sells.

Bad News Junkies, Doom Sayers & Anti-Government types can and will look for what supports their cause. There are loads of events and activities (you know good things) that happen in the military, stuff you never hear about.

You can believe what you hear from some rag like the Washington Post or perhaps the New York Times. Both of which are left wing to the extreme, just pushing a liberal agenda. Or you can join the military travel the world meet some of people and see and read about in the press for yourself. Go see what really happens outside your misinformed little biosphere, or be entertained by some rag.

If it didn't come from Fox News. Then it's not a holy nugget of fair and balanced news. Those two feed troughs you feed from, for your news pipe, are in it for the money and pushing their agenda. Take it for what it's worth.

If you don't feel your safe in the US, or you feel you are unhappy with your government. Maybe you don't even like where your living. You can take care of that. Up until recently folks in Iraq & Afghanistan could not say or do the same. So is it really so bad someone implies that the military may have initially mislead the press???

From what I know from friends assigned in the Pentagon on that day (911). There was plenty of excitement and informing the press was not high on their to do list.
    Last edited by Far-N-Wide; 08-04-06 at 09:13 AM.
    USAF RETIRED