Thread: Remember the 6 students in Britain that did the drug trials?

Remember the 6 students in Britain that did the drug trials?

These poor guys. They seem to be doomed.

The six men who were hospitalised after participating in a disastrous drug trial in March are likely to die of cancer, an independent study of their conditions has revealed.

A report obtained by the Sunday Times analysing the likely health implications for each of the six victims predicts that the six men will develop cancers throughout the rest of their lives, reflected by the fact that one of the six is already displaying early signs of lymphoma.

The assessment of Professor Richard Powell of Nottingham University shows that the drug, known as TGN1412, which hoped to eradicate auto-immune diseases in which the body attacks itself are likely to face a lifetime of such diseases themselves, will actually encourage such diseases in their bodies in the future.
    More here:
    http://news.monstersandcritics.com/u...ancer_for_life
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Filed for bankruptcy......lame

damn
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman

More here:
    All I can say it is a good thing it happened to humans. Could you imagine what would happen if they had used animals? Those animal rights activists would be bombing their labs.

I guess we should be thankful for people who are willing to take a chance and test these new drugs before they get to the mainstream public.

blacklabs

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman

More here:
    All I can say it is a good thing it happened to humans. Could you imagine what would happen if they had used animals? Those animal rights activists would be bombing their labs.

I guess we should be thankful for people who are willing to take a chance and test these new drugs before they get to the mainstream public. They probably save many lives.

blacklab

Quote Originally Posted by blacklab

I guess we should be thankful for people who are willing to take a chance and test these new drugs before they get to the mainstream public. They probably save many lives.

blacklab
    Yeah that amazes me how people would rather see things like this tested on humans first rather then an animal. I like animals but I would say humans should come first. Those animal activists are nuts sometimes.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!