Thread: 0-60 in 1.67 secs,270 mph tops.

0-60 in 1.67 secs,270 mph tops.

Holy sweet mother of Jesus...

Mine goes 0-60 in about 3.5 and tops out around 195ish (revs limiter raised + power)

thats just crazy.
    Main: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X, Asus Crosshair Hero VI, Nvidia 2070 Super, 16GB 3200MHz Ram, NVMe, EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 PLATINUM, Lian Li PC-V2120

Macbook Pro 16", Intel i9, AMD Radeon Pro 5500M, 16GB Ram, 1TB NVMe

Security System "NVR": Intel i7 9700k, Z390 Phantom Gaming-ITX/ac, 16GB ram, Seasonic FOCUS+ 550 Platinum, Thermaltake Core V1 Mini ITX, Cryorig H7

It may be faster than the Veyron, but it's nowhere near as sleek and sexy! The rear is horrendous!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Blog Entries
    Hi G-IcE

It has a kinda KitCar look to it imho, but its faster than Paris Hilton on a Saturday night. Wow!!!

--

minir

I think its a load of horse-poo. The Veyron has 1000 hp and manages 252 mph, and it is DESIGNED for top speed. Lots of work went into the Veyron to bust the 400kph barrier. I just don't see a Noble/Saleen S7 ripoff making 270 mph a reality. I looked at the website and the engine pic is a small black chevy, twin turboed. Yeah, that can make 1000mph all day long. Problem is that for whatever reason the designers are thrilled it has coil-on-plug ignition....and the pic they show has a MSD distrubutor. Hmmmm.

I know of a few race cars that have hit 260+ on the Mulsanne Straight, and those were aerodynamic cars with in excess of 1200hp.

Also, 1.67 seconds? WHATEVER. An AWD rally car with 600+ hp that weighs 1800 pounds can manage low 3s, high 2s. Keep in mind that rally car is TRACTION limited the entire time. 0-60 in 1.67 seconds means you are going from standstill to 60 in 72 feet....not bloody likely unless you have buckets of VHT and crinklewall tires. Load of bunk.
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

yeeep, looks like a kit kar and hell, they put dat daggum stearrun wheel on tha wrong siiide!

Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Yeah I'd say it's having special tires like wrinklewalls..to pull those launch times.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!