Thread: First Alien Contact??

First Alien Contact??

well not the kind of alien you are thinking about but might possibly be an alien organism. Still its quite interesting

As bizarre as it may seem, the sample jars brimming with cloudy, reddish rainwater in Godfrey Louis's laboratory in southern India may hold, well, aliens.

In April, Louis, a solid-state physicist at Mahatma Gandhi University, published a paper in the prestigious peer-reviewed journal Astrophysics and Space Science in which he hypothesizes that the samples -- water taken from the mysterious blood-colored showers that fell sporadically across Louis's home state of Kerala in the summer of 2001 -- contain microbes from outer space
    a pic accompanies the rest of the article.
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/TECH/science...ain/index.html
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Fifth Element?
    Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces people into thinking they can't lose. -Bill Gates

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    well not the kind of alien you are thinking about but might possibly be an alien organism. Still its quite interesting
    Don't you remember what happened the last time?

Quote Originally Posted by blebs99
    Fifth Element?
    Loved that movie.
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    What will happen to the people that were caught out in this rain...got in on their skin?
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    What will happen to the people that were caught out in this rain...got in on their skin?

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Epecially if they had a cut. They make no mention of its effects on humans tho.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Epecially if they had a cut. They make no mention of its effects on humans tho.
    Yah...something to think about.

Strange possibilities.

Maybe it's that disease doctors can't figure out..where those black fibers grow out of your skin.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Strange possibilities.

Maybe it's that disease doctors can't figure out..where those black fibers grow out of your skin.
    ewww does that really happen? black fibers growing out of your skin?

Strange possibilities.

A very famous baseball player just outted himself as having that morgellons disease as well as his entire family. He is also retiring from baseball.

I wouldn't be surprised if this stuff didn't have something to do with the polar ice melting. No one knows whats been trapped and frozen under that ice thats now been melting after all these centuries. Could be millions of years old virii or biological matter thats laid dormant. That red stuff was still reproducing at almost 600degrees F, so if it was encased in ice Im sure it was still alive but unable to move around.

Pie

A very famous baseball player just outted himself as having that morgellons disease as well as his entire family. He is also retiring from baseball.
    And who would that be? I haven't seen that story on any of the major sports sites.

Quote Originally Posted by waferdog
    And who would that be? I haven't seen that story on any of the major sports sites.
    Billy Koch

http://www.ktvu.com/news/9264350/detail.html

Quote Originally Posted by waferdog
    Billy Koch