Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 146

Thread: Are we being any better then them?

  1. #41
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    No in another thread he made a comment about that the FBI probably had a reason for tapping my line. It was in another thread about Iran or something to do with the Mideast
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  2. #42
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    70,014
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    No in another thread he made a comment about that the FBI probably had a reason for tapping my line. It was in another thread about Iran or something to do with the Mideast

    That sounds a lot different than the way you are talking about his wife, jsut saying that.

    You tend to argue very passionately at times.

  3. #43
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    That sounds a lot different than the way you are talking about his wife, jsut saying that.

    You tend to argue very passionately at times.
    I never once said anything bad about his wife. I don't even know her.


    I speak passionately about this because its a very passionate subject. If you don't find any of this stuff thats going on in the world to be disturbing I dunno what to say.


    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  4. #44
    Second Most EVIL YARDofSTUF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2000
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    70,014
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    I never once said anything bad about his wife. I don't even know her.


    I speak passionately about this because its a very passionate subject. If you don't find any of this stuff thats going on in the world to be disturbing I dunno what to say.


    Pie

    Marriage = wife

    ya so talk passionately about the politics, no need to go to attacking family.

  5. #45
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    Marriage = wife

    ya so talk passionately about the politics, no need to go to attacking family.
    Listen Yard, if he is questioning my ethics because of a website that I go to and attacking me, then be prepared to have his own ethics questioned. When he makes threads about how to hide hickeys that he got from strippers (Which I never looked down upon him for doing at the time) from his wife and then says something about what I do as though he's thumbing his nose down on me then be prepared to have a clean slate before you do so.
    If you want to say that talking about his infidelity is the same as talking about his wife, then fine..I talked about his wife.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  6. #46
    pie,

    for one i never mentioned the word american jew or my faith at all in this thread it at all. You bring in a topic from a different thread from over a month ago which was a totally different subject at the time.

    you also keep bringing stuff up from lets almost 8 months ago like with me going to a strip club? can you get over it already and move on. You get very heated in debates and start to attack me personally, I been trying to better myself by not resorting to that but it not easy I admit that and for the last time i never cheated on my wife, now stop bringing up my marriage.
    Last edited by Ghosthunter; 06-03-06 at 05:29 PM.

  7. #47
    Mac Master Mehmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Berkeley CA, The home of the hippies
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    where did i say anything like that? But one thing be nice is to see muslims actually speak out against terrorist organizations you very rarely if ever hear them in the news.
    Oh God. Please think before you post. Please. Or better yet, please go work or something and get off of the internet. Wow, just wow. If people like you are the 32% that still support our president, then we really are effed.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    "Weapons of Ass Destruction"

  8. #48
    Elite Member Izzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    17,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    Oh God. Please think before you post. Please. Or better yet, please go work or something and get off of the internet. Wow, just wow. If people like you are the 32% that still support our president, then we really are effed.

    might as well ask Osama to turn himself in as you'd have better odds
    Offensive

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    Please think before you post. Please. Or better yet, please go work or something and get off of the internet. Wow, just wow. If people like you are the 32% that still support our president, then we really are effed.

    I actually dont fully support our President..i just dont blame him for everything that goes wrong in the world.

    At least our president is doing something about terrorism unlike previous ones. I still think he should be doing more by making sure Islamic terrorists dont get over here.

    If Guliani gets into office in 2008 which I am hoping...those terrorists are going to be running scared...You want to see a President who truly beleives in what he is doing and a man on fire? Guliani will be it..
    Last edited by Ghosthunter; 06-07-06 at 02:36 PM.

  10. #50
    Mac Master Mehmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Berkeley CA, The home of the hippies
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    I actually dont fully support our President..i just dont blame him for everything that goes wrong in the world.

    At least our president is doing something about terrorism unlike previous ones. I still think he should be doing more by making sure Islamic terrorists dont get over here.

    If Guliani gets into office in 2008 which I am hoping...those terrorists are going to be running scared...You want to see a President who truly beleives in what he is doing and a man on fire? Guliani will be it..
    You missed my point entirely. Go re-read what I quoted and take note to what I bolded.

    Yes because Islam is our biggest enemy. Might as well report me to the NSA too while you are at it as I may have run a red light last week. Oh wait, chances are they already know about that.

    I am assuming you are basing your support for Guliani because of what he did in 94 to reduce NYC crime. Do you know what he ACTUALLY did?
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    "Weapons of Ass Destruction"

  11. #51
    Tortoises R0cks :D Rivas's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    10,252
    Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    Marriage = wife

    ya so talk passionately about the politics, no need to go to attacking family.
    i didnt wanna enter this thread BUT i dont think pieman is a guy who is gonna flame/insult/attack anyone here and especially SG family members
    just my 2 cents
    To be human is to choose.


    It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

    - Emiliano Zapata

  12. #52
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    I am assuming you are basing your support for Guliani because of what he did in 94 to reduce NYC crime. Do you know what he ACTUALLY did?

    He went after the Italian mob and pushed them out of NY and into jersey,to make room for the russian mob to come into NY. He also helped his wife out by getting rid of Mob-controlled Carting Monopoly in favor of overpriced companies like Waste Management which his wife was a part of . Hes a shiester just as much as the rest and to boot hes a former lawyer even worse. The only good thing he did was show his mug on TV during 9-11 and thats what made him popular, as before that, people were dying to get rid of him here. That was his face saving moment of fame that made people forget what a piece of work he was. On top of that he was having an affair behind his wifes back to boot.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  13. #53
    Mac Master Mehmet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Berkeley CA, The home of the hippies
    Posts
    4,764
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    He went after the Italian mob and pushed them out of NY and into jersey,to make room for the russian mob to come into NY. He also helped his wife out by getting rid of Mob-controlled Carting Monopoly in favor of overpriced companies like Waste Management which his wife was a part of . Hes a shiester just as much as the rest and to boot hes a former lawyer even worse. The only good thing he did was show his mug on TV during 9-11 and thats what made him popular, as before that, people were dying to get rid of him here. That was his face saving moment of fame that made people forget what a piece of work he was. On top of that he was having an affair behind his wifes back to boot.

    well, nicely put, I guess. I was going to say something else that I read in Gladwell's book "The Tipping Point" but I no longer think it is necessary.
    "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."
    - Benjamin Franklin

    "Weapons of Ass Destruction"

  14. #54
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    well, nicely put, I guess. I was going to say something else that I read in Gladwell's book "The Tipping Point" but I no longer think it is necessary.
    I know this is off topic but probably best mayor of NY and probably a good choice for Candidate if he wasn't up there in age was Ed Koch. He's more of a people person then most of them.

    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  15. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    He went after the Italian mob and pushed them out of NY and into jersey,to make room for the russian mob to come into NY. He also helped his wife out by getting rid of Mob-controlled Carting Monopoly in favor of overpriced companies like Waste Management which his wife was a part of . Hes a shiester just as much as the rest and to boot hes a former lawyer even worse. The only good thing he did was show his mug on TV during 9-11 and thats what made him popular, as before that, people were dying to get rid of him here. That was his face saving moment of fame that made people forget what a piece of work he was. On top of that he was having an affair behind his wifes back to boot.

    oh stop complaining...Gualini was the best mayor ever in NYC history..he did more for the city and followed up on his promises moreso then any other Mayor in our history.

    He literally changed this city around, cleaned up Times Square..look at it today compared to 20 years ago..and crime especially murder rate is remarkably low compared to say David Dinkins was mayor. The Italian mob is virtually nonexistant compared to what it was 20 years ago..with help of Rudy...please dont say he helped the Russian mob...that is ludicrous. He was one of the best DA NYC ever had.

    His fame had nothing to do with 9-11 for New Yorkers...when he left Mayor I know many people who were truly sad and since when do you care about affairs when you support clinton..give me a break
    Last edited by Ghosthunter; 06-07-06 at 07:18 PM.

  16. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehmet
    You missed my point entirely. Go re-read what I quoted and take note to what I bolded.

    Yes because Islam is our biggest enemy. Might as well report me to the NSA too while you are at it as I may have run a red light last week. Oh wait, chances are they already know about that.

    I am assuming you are basing your support for Guliani because of what he did in 94 to reduce NYC crime. Do you know what he ACTUALLY did?

    Islamic terrorism and self hating US liberals are our biggest enemy to the US

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    I know this is off topic but probably best mayor of NY and probably a good choice for Candidate if he wasn't up there in age was Ed Koch. He's more of a people person then most of them.

    Pie

    wow i am shocked to hear you say that Ed Koch is one of the most Pro Isreal Mayors we ever had. I wouldnt mind Koch at all..he even supports us invading and defeating Iran.

    here a recent editorial from Koch..he would have my vote for President:

    http://www.realclearpolitics.com/art...out_of_ir.html

    We can be certain that the same groups and individuals who blame the President for launching a war against Iraq will expand their efforts to include in their opposition any preemptive strike against Iran's nuclear bomb capability. War was launched against Saddam Hussein by the U.S. and Great Britain in March 2003 after the U.N. Security Council unanimously adopted Resolution 1441, warning Iraq that unless it accounted for and destroyed its weapons of mass destruction, it would be a cause for war. The resolution stated "Iraq has been and remains in material breach," referring to an earlier Resolution 687 requiring it to disarm and assist UN agencies, etc. Finally, 1441 "warned Iraq that it will face serious consequences as a result of its continued violations of its obligations." That is UN language referring to the use of military force.

    We had every right to go to war to protect the people of the U.S. from being the victims of an attack by Iraq using WMD. That Saddam's own generals believed Iraq had WMD and found to their amazement and distress that they did not, three months before the war began (reported by The Times) -- the generals expected to use them -- reinforces the reasonableness of world leaders like Bush and Blair acting upon the information provided by their respective intelligence agencies. The intelligence agencies, we later learned, were wrong in their assessment and advice. But the leaders of the U.S. and Great Britain were correct in relying on the advice -- "a slam dunk" was the description used by Director of the CIA, George Tenet.

    Those who opposed the war against Iraq and who will oppose a preemptive strike in an effort to destroy Iran's nuclear bomb facilities are as concerned about our country and its future as those of us who want to make certain by taking military action that the country's future is assured. But in the opposition's ranks there are the usual crazies, pacifists, dreamers and self-haters of the U.S. who believe we are evil in aspirations and actions and our opponents are virtuous and worthy of support, whoever they may be.

    Senator John McCain put it succinctly, "There's only one thing worse than the United States exercising the military option, that is, a nuclear-armed Iran."

    Because I believe that Iran is our most dangerous enemy, and most analysts expressing an opinion believe that, I also believe we should leave Iraq. We have done what we originally sought to do: we have deposed Saddam Hussein, permitted the Iraqi people to elect a new government and adopt democracy for their governance. While they continue to be harassed by terrorists and insurrectionists and civil war, it is not our obligation to continue to stay and suffer casualties. Further, because of our newest and greater danger -- war with Iran being imminent -- we cannot afford being bogged down in Iraq exposing our armies there to assault by Iranian forces. However, if our NATO allies and our regional allies now agree to come in and sacrifice their young men and women on the fields of combat and are willing to share the costs with us, we should stay and do our share. If they will not choose to come in now, President Bush should put them on notice that we will start our withdrawal by July 4th of this year.


  18. #58
    Maneater JawZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Posts
    21,941
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    Islamic terrorism and self hating US liberals are our biggest enemy to the US

    Islamic terrorists haven't killed any of our freedoms or imposed any civil restrictions upon our society.

    BTW Pie, in case you missed it, the Marines are now being charged with murder.

    ...formerly the omnipotent UOD

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by UOD
    Islamic terrorists haven't killed any of our freedoms or imposed any civil restrictions upon our society.
    well if there was no islamic terrorism to begin with we would not be debating this issue would we?

    which freedoms?

    Very few that I have encountered and just basic inconvenience..like showing a license

    what the point of freedom if 9-11 happens again and worst? If you ask those who died on 9-11 if they wouldnt mind a few inconviences to get their life back think they would say sure? well we dont know since their dead.

    I say again what is more important minor inconviences or human lives? I will take human lives over losing some so called freedoms that I never really lost.

  20. #60
    Elite Member Izzo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    17,907
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    well if there was no islamic terrorism to begin with we would not be debating this issue would we?

    which freedoms?

    Very few that I have encountered and just basic inconvenience..like showing a license

    what the point of freedom if 9-11 happens again and worst? If you ask those who died on 9-11 if they wouldnt mind a few inconviences to get their life back think they would say sure? well we dont know since their dead.

    I say again what is more important minor inconviences or human lives? I will take human lives over losing some so called freedoms that I never really lost.

    Offensive

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •