Thread: ddr2 for sale

ddr2 for sale

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...L%20TECHNOLOGY

4x1024mb DDR2
    under warranty,will provide copy of invoice
    payed around $370 canadian with taxes (340-350 usd) for 2048
    will sell it here or setup auction on ebay.
    $540 USD express shipping included and insured as well.

NOTE : I'M NOT SELLING TO NEW MEMBERS must be 3+ years old member.Members 3 years and younger will be ignored.
    Last edited by Rivas; 05-28-06 at 08:21 PM.
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

bump
    price drop to $500

- Emiliano Zapata

Oops! NM...I don't meet your qualifications!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Quote Originally Posted by rivas

NOTE : I'M NOT SELLING TO NEW MEMBERS must be 3+ years old member.Members 3 years and younger will be ignored.

LOL damn dude having alot of requests from newbies?

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700
    LOL damn dude having alot of requests from newbies?
    thats one reason and 2nd reason is ghettoside,i shouldnt get my hands dirty dealing with that person

- Emiliano Zapata

What possible difference should it make to you whether a member has been here 3 years or 3 days...cheesh! I was hoping my post to you would draw that attention. You are selling a piece of hardware, and hopefully that piece was not involved in your system that took a shower. What a newbie or anyone else does with that particular piece..unless it is faulty...you have absolutely no responsibility for or over. As to the second part of your last post...if the time limit was directed at a particular member...I suggest you re-read the join date. I personally would not buy one tiny piece of any type of equipment from you...just for the absolute insults inferred. It was an eye opener, and speaks a great deal of your character. Forgive him newbies..for he knows not what he does.

Luck to you!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    What possible difference should it make to you whether a member has been here 3 years or 3 days...cheesh! I was hoping my post to you would draw that attention. You are selling a piece of hardware, and hopefully that piece was not involved in your system that took a shower. What a newbie or anyone else does with that particular piece..unless it is faulty...you have absolutely no responsibility for or over. As to the second part of your last post...if the time limit was directed at a particular member...I suggest you re-read the join date. I personally would not buy one tiny piece of any type of equipment from you...just for the absolute insults inferred. It was an eye opener, and speaks a great deal of your character. Forgive him newbies..for he knows not what he does.

Luck to you!
    actually that suggestion came from pieman sheesh
    your post doesnt make sense at all

gonna sell the crucial and buy this
    http://www.ncix.com/products/index.p...cture=Kingston

btw about the dimm support :
    A= supports one module inserted into either slot,in single channel memory configuration.

B= Supports one pair of modules inserted into either yellow slots or the black slots as one pair of dual channel memory conf.(thats why its detecting only 3gb ram,its the mobo limitation for crucial,but kingston supports all 3 A,B,C)

C=Supports two pairs of modules inserted into both the yellow and black slots as two pairs of dual channel memory configurations.

One questions,is that Kingston RAM bad or its OK.
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=200588
    thats the reason im selling it
    personally i wouldnt sell you anything especially comp hardware,maybe some tinkering tools looks like ur good at it,and yes u got big mouth
    btw it was sold on ebay already anyway
    Last edited by Rivas; 06-04-06 at 03:36 AM.

- Emiliano Zapata

As per your words below, which were rather refreshingly amusing, I thank you! My prior posting made absolute perfect sense and I stand by my words.

personally i wouldnt sell you anything especially comp hardware,maybe some
    tinkering tools looks like ur good at it,and yes u got big mouth
    Already sold on ebay? Did you post the same restrictions there....as here? It may in fact have been someone elses suggestion to you...however...you are charged with the way it was presented...plain and simple!

Neither of us need be concerned any longer then, eh? By the way...I forgot to mention...I look lovely in red as well
    Last edited by MissTynker2; 06-04-06 at 10:08 AM.
    Mystical Folding Minx

As per your words below, which were rather refreshingly amusing, I thank you! My prior posting made absolute perfect sense and I stand by my words.

personally i wouldnt sell you anything especially comp hardware,maybe some
    tinkering tools looks like ur good at it,and yes u got big mouth
    Already sold on ebay? Did you post the same restrictions there....as here? It may in fact have been someone elses suggestion to you...however...you are charged with the way it was presented...plain and simple!

Neither of us need be concerned any longer then, eh? By the way...I forgot to mention...I look lovely in red as well
    you are so pathetic
    let me tell u something,couple years ago i sold item here,it was ram 256mb PC133 to a new member,i received funds ,i shiped the item and 2 days later i received email from paypal saying money reversal,negative balance so i had to transfer money back from my bank to make it 0.
    Paypal said it was fraud.Didnt see the person here since.
    And you pathetic ..... are judging me,you dont even know me .
    Then i had some missunderstanding with ghettoside,we were talking about it with pieman and he said if i have something for sale i should sell it only to long time members.And yes restrictions were there as well,paypal verified members only,I ship to confirmed addresses only,I guarantee the item you purchase is in the condition described in the Product Condition Notes section above, or you may return it for refund.

SATISFIED ?

- Emiliano Zapata

Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    you are so pathetic
    let me tell u something,couple years ago i sold item here,it was ram 256mb PC133 to a new member,i received funds ,i shiped the item and 2 days later i received email from paypal saying money reversal,negative balance so i had to transfer money back from my bank to make it 0.
    Paypal said it was fraud.Didnt see the person here since.
    And you pathetic ..... are judging me,you dont even know me .
    Then i had some missunderstanding with ghettoside,we were talking about it with pieman and he said if i have something for sale i should sell it only to long time members.And yes restrictions were there as well,paypal verified members only,I ship to confirmed addresses only,I guarantee the item you purchase is in the condition described in the Product Condition Notes section above, or you may return it for refund.

SATISFIED ?
    With regards to your response, delivered by your own personal special brand of cl ass, I think I need add nothing at all...but let you do all the talking...and the showing of such! Why should I have expected anything less? Nor will I return your negative rep. points, because there is a difference of opinion here, nor shout...that is just pure childish behavior.

Enjoy your evening!
    Mystical Folding Minx

With regards to your response, delivered by your own personal special brand of cl ass, I think I need add nothing at all...but let you do all the talking...and the showing of such! Why should I have expected anything less? Nor will I return your negative rep. points, because there is a difference of opinion here, nor shout...that is just pure childish behavior.

Enjoy your evening!
    its not about difference in opinion,you was judging me.

Enjoy your evening as well !

- Emiliano Zapata