Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Flight 93 footage thats rarely seen

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosthunter
    maybe because they dont want conspiracy theorists to take it and come up with all sorts of crazy stories...

there are real eyewitnesses who saw the plane crash into the Pentagon. That is good enough for me.

No one has answered any of my questions earlier because they cannot.

GH...what have you asked?

If you think I'm being evasive...ask right here, right now. Trust me...I'll answer.

Ask away.

In the meantime, chew on this. Questioning a government "of the people" is our fvcking duty son. A little thing called the FOIA is in my way of getting hold of that video evidence. Will you help me get it?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Quote Originally Posted by UOD

If you think I'm being evasive...ask right here, right now. Trust me...I'll answer.

Ask away.

In the meantime, chew on this. Questioning a government "of the people" is our fvcking duty son. A little thing called the FOIA is in my way of getting hold of that video evidence. Will you help me get it?

right here
    in all seriousness...if it was a conspiracy i need to understand how it all played out...

forget all the technicalities..becuase none of us here are engineers..nor were at the scene able to look at the forensics.

1) Were bin laden terrorists involved? and if so did they hijack planes? No? Yes? some?

2) Theories are flight 93 could have been blown up by our military..i can buy that and no clue why they would do that if indeed the us help coordinated all of this?

3) If a hijack plane did not hit pentagon what did and why all the lies about it? When we have real eyewitnesses who seen the plane hit the pentagon?

4) If no planes were hijacked...then none of this makes sense..

5) WTC...if the planes did not bring it down alone then that means what and who did it? How is it possible to get demolitions all in right places without anyone knowing a thing...i still say you dont need the planes people still would have beleived it was terrorist.

6) Bush was only in office for what 11 months? Your telling me he was able to plan all of this in that 11 months?

I can go on and on...there are just too many scenarios that make abosultely no sense whatsoever...

you got 3 separate thoeries going on at once...where did all the people go if there was no plane at the pentagon?

If Bush really was behind all of this all he had to do was drop a nuke bomb in some huge city a lot easier to plan that in the end...

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    If I'm not mistaken NYC Firefighters are on Gag order. I don't know if they can give their opinions or if they can only state the official version of what happened. Those guys who said "It was like a demolition job where there were explosions going off *Boom* *boom* *boom* *boom* on every floor"
    Never heard from them again. All 3 of them were in agreement.

not true no gag order another myth

lets put it this way NYFD lost 343 firefighters anyone has a reason to pursue conspiracy theories, they do, and they havent becuase no evidence of it. If you think they would stay quiet..then you really dont know the NYFD. If anything they want to know how to prevent a building from collapsing in the future.

It is insulting and demeaning to the friends and family of those who died as a result of the terror unleashed on 9/11 from Muslim extremist terrorists Bin Laden and his people
    I would consider myself a friend of one of the deceased at WTC. He was a year older and a grade ahead of me. We grew up in the same town, two streets apart. He went to the local Catholic HS and I went to the public HS. We played basketball and Home Run Derby together at the local parks. His father was one of my history teachers as a freshman in HS, and we attended the same local college. I also coached against his brother in a local youth basketball league, (his younger brother was a player, not coach). I went with Rachael S., (see link) to her Senior Prom. She was a good friend of my younger sister.

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...s&ct=clnk&cd=1

I am not insulted and I do no find it demeaning that our own gov't possibly had something to do with 9/11. What I do find insulting is that the gov't won't release all of the info. or even address it, giving the victims families some piece of mind in knowing the truth.
    "...and when I leave, come together like butt cheeks." -Grits 'n' Gravy

you got 3 separate thoeries going on at once...where did all the people go if there was no plane at the pentagon?
    The ocean holds many secrets my friend.
    "...and when I leave, come together like butt cheeks." -Grits 'n' Gravy

Sorry, had to copy and paste your stuff so please bear with me.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by UOD

Ask away.

right here
    Quote:
    in all seriousness...if it was a conspiracy i need to understand how it all played out...

forget all the technicalities..becuase none of us here are engineers..nor were at the scene able to look at the forensics.

1) Were bin laden terrorists involved? and if so did they hijack planes? No? Yes? some?

YES!!!!!!!! But what people forget is that the same people that carried out the first WTC attack in 93....did it again.

2) Theories are flight 93 could have been blown up by our military..i can buy that and no clue why they would do that if indeed the us help coordinated all of this?

I would have shot that plane down myself if given the chance....to save lives. No telling where that plane was headed. I'm not sure what happened because many things about this particular incident are "firsts". Like where are all the bodies? where is the jet wreckage? What was on the black boxes and why does the government black out portions of what went on and were captured on those black boxes? I just want to know.....that is all. Do I not have that right?

3) If a hijack plane did not hit pentagon what did and why all the lies about it? When we have real eyewitnesses who seen the plane hit the pentagon?

Ok...I believe that a plane hit the Pentagon....but with the government withholding the video proof...I don't know what type of plane hit the Pentagon.

4) If no planes were hijacked...then none of this makes sense..

Lost me here....I believe all planes were hijacked....my angle is that we have people in this country that knew about it beforehand...mostly business people and some government officials with strong ties to business. I also believe that some GOOD government agents KNEW an attack was probable but were dismissed for reasons I do not fully understand yet. All I know is that the governnments biggest voice that an attack was imminent...left the government to work as chief of security in the WTC and died in it that day. I can give you the PBS.org link for the full video on that one if you'd like to watch it sometime.

5) WTC...if the planes did not bring it down alone then that means what and who did it? How is it possible to get demolitions all in right places without anyone knowing a thing...i still say you dont need the planes people still would have beleived it was terrorist.

Still fully unknown to me as well. As more evidence comes out...it seems that this might have either been a more complex attack than we might have first thought...which is truly scary because it would imply that our government was really waaaaaay behind in the intel department or that the intel was being discarded. Americans need to feel safe and secure....if we were told that these guys had infiltrated our system on levels thought to be secure...man...we have major problems. We are seeing this now in Iraq as a matter of fact. Al Qaeda has managed to infiltrate the Iraqi law enforcement ranks and use the intel discovered to kill our own troops with highly coordinated IED and ambush attacks.

6) Bush was only in office for what 11 months? Your telling me he was able to plan all of this in that 11 months?

Nope...not me. I'm definitely not saying this at all. The attacks spanned two different administrations that are complete polar opposites...but the goals of the attacks were the same...to bring down WTC and strike a blow to our military and financial institutions. What I do think is that people across both administrations took advantage of these attacks to promote business and to futher political agendas.

I can go on and on...there are just too many scenarios that make abosultely no sense whatsoever...

Uhhhh...there was a plane....but still, where are the bodies and what happened to the plane?

If Bush really was behind all of this all he had to do was drop a nuke bomb in some huge city a lot easier to plan that in the end...

I never said that Bush was behind this...ever. In the end, it appears that we have a governement hell bent on protecting big business interests.

GH....the relationship between the governement and the people is one of trust....and the people hold the government ACCOUNTABLE with that trust. This is why I seek answers to simple questions...why can I not as an American citizen, be given access to view the video of the plane hitting the Pentagon. Why aren't the families of FLight 93 allowed to hear the full and uncut/unedited version of the cockpit voice recorder? Why would that be a matter of national security? It's over....they're dead....we can't bring them back....so where is the harm in knowing the truth?

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Well I just woke up due to a call from work in middle of night and got to read your response.

While I agree on some points there are still many questions I at least understand where your coming from...most of the conspiracy theorists believe it was mostly the Bush admin behind all of this in order to bring a police state and further reason for war with a new world order. At least you do not think that Bush is behind all of it.

As I have stated in the past there is no doubt I think a failure of many govt agencies or politicians to prevent 9-11. From both clinton admin to bush, but i do not think there was some ulterior motive that the govt was hoping this would happen.

Also there would be way too many people involved for a huge coverup..from Mayor Guailini to NYPD and NYFD

Though I think they knew something might be coming down the pipe, they did not know exact specifics, when and where..look at how many tapes bin laden has released since then saying something will happen? Yet nothing has happened Why? Is it because US has done its job? Or was bin laden just faking it. Do we really know how many attacks have been prevented?

The Govt definitely screwed up...but to keep going over it in your head why this why that...at this point need to learn from it, and prevent it from ever happening again is how I look at it.

6) Bush was only in office for what 11 months? Your telling me he was able to plan all of this in that 11 months? And no one leaked it?

A former Bush team member during his first administration is now voicing serious doubts about the collapse of the World Trade Center on 9-11. Former chief economist for the Department of Labor during President George W. Bush's first term Morgan Reynolds comments that the official story about the collapse of the WTC is "bogus" and that it is more likely that a controlled demolition destroyed the Twin Towers and adjacent Building No. 7. Reynolds, who also served as director of the Criminal Justice Center at the National Center for Policy Analysis in Dallas and is now professor emeritus at Texas A&M University said, "If demolition destroyed three steel skyscrapers at the World Trade Center on 9/11, then the case for an 'inside job' and a government attack on America would be compelling." Reynolds commented from his Texas A&M office, "It is hard to exaggerate the importance of a scientific debate over the cause of the collapse of the twin towers and building 7. If the official wisdom on the collapses is wrong, as I believe it is, then policy based on such erroneous engineering analysis is not likely to be correct either. The government's collapse theory is highly vulnerable on its own terms. Only professional demolition appears to account for the full range of facts associated with the collapse of the three buildings."
    http://washingtontimes.com/upi-break...2755-6408r.htm
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by jz82
    Not commenting? What are you, a White House press secretary?

[urlhttp://www.haaretzdaily.com/hasen/pages/ShArt.jhtml?itemNo=77744&contrassID=/has%5C[/url]

Again, more evidence of foreknowledge, in this case within an Israeli linked company.
    I was under the impression that was a hoax. The article did not mention the originating IP location. I wonder what actually became of that and where the originating IP actually came from. If it came from NJ I would say it was very incriminating for those spies they were holding.
    The Israeli students that worked for the moving company have always seemed very fishy to me. They were held for a while then deported without any investigation. During the time that they were in holding , the owner of the moving company closed up shop quickly and fled to Israel. Had they known something was about to happen? Were they involved? So many possibilities. I think that was the intention. Confusion and the impossibility to actually investigate the truth. Destruction of evidence, release of prisoners without questioning, release of Bin Laden families and other Saudi families without questioning while the entire US was under no-fly lockdown, the seizure of video evidence. They did a good job of covering their azzes with little or no evidence left to double check on.
    I think those Israeli spies knew something but they didn't know the whole story, or they were going to be used as backup evidence for the case of the Islamic terrorist story in case there was a problem since they were obviously tailing Atta. The attack was sucessful so they let them go.

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Also there would be way too many people involved for a huge coverup..from Mayor Guailini to NYPD and NYFD
    I know you understand Politics. When the president appoints someone to a post , say for example Supreme Court Justice, he is going to choose someone that will conform to his beliefs and his platform right?
    For something like this, you would need Military. Our government has complete and thorough psychological and physical dossiers on each and every military man in the nation. It would not be hard to pick someone who is absolutely devout to the commanders, their government, even to the point of being psychotic killers who probably would get off on something of that size and scope.
    You have seen the Palestinians and what they have done for the sake of their people against innocent israelis, young , old , men, women and even children take bombs and strap them to their bodies and end their lives as well as their victims terribly. These are just civilians. Imagine taking a military man thats trained for this type of thing with the right attitude and right moral values geared towards a "improved" america? Less foreigners,higher security, less muslims, less A-Rabs, less mexicans,more defense, increased military spending. Think of a Militarized Psychotic Paranoid Prey working for the government! I think that type of person, promised with the right results would be extremely easy to manipulate and keep quiet.

Pie

Dunno..maybe they didn't crash. Maybe those people were relocated voluntarily. Do you think they were down in that 10 foot wide hole in shanksville? Admittedly even the cell phone companies and airlines were amazed that the cellphones even worked at those altitudes.I believe the word miraculous was used. We have a bad enough time using them here on the ground much less in the air.
    I merely posted that article because it wasn't on a conspiracy site, and he is someone that worked for the administration and should be thought of as being credible. Even he was questioning 9/11 events. If I knew or could explain things, I would, but I don't think you or anyone else here can with much accuracy either. Some people may say all these ideas are an insult to the memories of those that died, but I think its an insult to the memories of those that died that more wasn't done and things were pushed along quickly. I bet your local cops keep evidence around longer on burgalury cases longer then we kept WTC evidence around!

Pie

Going back to the anthrax...

http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/...arassment.html

Post 9/11/01 Harassment of Individuals

On October 9, 2001, letters containing anthrax were sent to Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Patrick Leahy and Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle. 1 Both senators had been attempting to slow the passage of the USA PATRIOT Act. Just seven days before the incident, Leahy accused the Bush administration of reneging on an agreement on the bill. 2

The anthrax used in the attack was weaponized -- milled finely that it can remain airbore and be inhaled. Weaponization of anthrax is a difficult technical feat that only the US and Russian militaries have achieved. 3 Investigators believe that the anthrax used in the attack most likely came from the US military laboratory at Fort Detrick. 4

In the wake of the anthrax mailings, thousands of postal workers took ciprofloxacin (Cipro) on the recommendation of federal health officials. The scare induced hundreds of thousands more to buy and take the drug. Bayer corporation, which enjoyed a patent-based monopoly on Cipro, was granted an extension of its monopoly by Congress in late 2001. 5
    Again, who had the means and motive?

Going back to the anthrax...

http://911research.wtc7.net/post911/...arassment.html

Again, who had the means and motive?

Ya, it's not like weaponized anthrax is just laying around....wan't that particular stuff made in the 60's even...

Obviously they wouldn't just be "laying around". It wasn't from the 60's, either, it was a recent strand.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2265

The DNA sequence of the anthrax sent through the US mail in 2001 has been revealed and confirms suspicions that the bacteria originally came from a US military laboratory.

The data released uses codenames for the reference strains against which the attack strain was compared. But New Scientist can reveal that the two reference strains that appear identical to the attack strain most likely originated at the US Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases at Fort Detrick (USAMRIID), Maryland.

The new work also shows that substantial genetic differences can emerge in two samples of an anthrax culture separated for only three years. This means the attacker's anthrax was not separated from its ancestors at USAMRIID for many generations.

The new genetic sequencing work was done by the Institute for Genomic Research in Rockville, Maryland (TIGR), and Paul Keim's team at the University of Northern Arizona at Flagstaff. Before the attacks, TIGR had started sequencing a non-pathogenic derivative of the "Ames" strain of anthrax from the UK biodefence establishment at Porton Down.

It happened that the anthrax attacker used a pathogenic Ames strain. So in January, TIGR added the bacteria isolated from the first victim of the attack, Florida journalist Robert Stevens, to its sequencing effort.
    It's funny how the media was all over this and the government was "investigating"...but then it just disappeared and no one was ever charged.

Blog Entries
    Obviously they wouldn't just be "laying around". It wasn't from the 60's, either, it was a recent strand.

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn2265

It's funny how the media was all over this and the government was "investigating"...but then it just disappeared and no one was ever charged.

How did they come about thid information?

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm assuming a real investigation was done, or at least initially attempted before someone shut them up.

In one of their related articles, they say the Ames strain was developed in 69, so I'm not quite sure what they mean about about not being separated for many generations. Maybe the source was old with a more recent derivitive.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    Never saw this before. Just like the pentagon you just see a hole and no plane!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZekosYOmXc

I do remember this footage.

Hell_Yes

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    I'm assuming a real investigation was done, or at least initially attempted before someone shut them up.

In one of their related articles, they say the Ames strain was developed in 69, so I'm not quite sure what they mean about about not being separated for many generations. Maybe the source was old with a more recent derivitive.
    Lab reports have sources. They also needed to compare their evaluation against classified military documents. I am just a bit curious.

Hell_Yes