Thread: Declining Autism Cases Tied to Removal of Mercury from Vaccines

Declining Autism Cases Tied to Removal of Mercury from Vaccines

Study Shows Decline in Neurodevelopmental Disorders
    After Removal of Thimerosal-Containing Vaccines

A new study published today (3/1/06) shows that the rate of neurodevelopmental disorders (NDs) in children has decreased following removal of thimerosal, a preservative containing the neurotoxin mercury, from American childhood vaccines. The study, published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, a peer reviewed journal, by Dr. Mark Geier and David Geier examined two independent databases maintained by the government one national and one state. The Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) database maintained by the Centers for Disease Control and the Californian Department of Developmental Services (CDDS) database each showed the same downward trend for the period from 2002 through 2005. According to the study [t]he results indicate that the trends in newly diagnosed NDs correspond directly with the expansion and subsequent contraction of the cumulative mercury dose to which children were exposed from [thimerosal-containing vaccines] through the U.S. immunization schedule.

http://capwiz.com/a-champ/issues/ale...ueid=633765701
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    Good find and a great breakthrough!
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Blog Entries

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

There is always someone to call a bringer of truth, a quack. Funny how they passed legislation to protect pharma's from vaccine lawsuits? Show me the benefits of mercury in the bloodstream, or on the brain.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

The study, published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.

is that a quack journal David? Of course pharma companies are going to use everything they can to discredit the damage they have done.

Bruce Lee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    There is always someone to call a bringer of truth, a quack. Funny how they passed legislation to protect pharma's from vaccine lawsuits? Show me the benefits of mercury in the bloodstream, or on the brain.

Show me clinical evidence of the direct link to autism. I wish it were so, however the correlation is incorrect. Although it is good to see thiomersal removed from children's vaccines, it still remains in many other multidose vials (such as influenza)

Hell_Yes

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Show me the money?
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Hastert, Frist said to rig bill for drug firms

Thursday, 02/09/06

WASHINGTON Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist and House Speaker Dennis Hastert engineered a backroom legislative maneuver to protect pharmaceutical companies from lawsuits, say witnesses to the pre-Christmas power play.

The language was tucked into a Defense Department appropriations bill at the last minute without the approval of members of a House-Senate conference committee, say several witnesses, including a top Republican staff member.

In an interview, Frist, a doctor and Tennessee Republican, denied that the wording was added that way.

Trial lawyers and other groups condemn the law, saying it could make it nearly impossible for people harmed by a vaccine to force the drug maker to pay for their injuries.

Many in health care counter that the protection is needed to help build up the vaccine industry in the United States, especially in light of a possible avian flu pandemic.

The legislation, called the Public Readiness and Emergency Preparedness Act, allows the secretary of Health and Human Services to declare a public health emergency, which then provides immunity for companies that develop vaccines and other "countermeasures."

full story
    http://www.gallatinnewsexaminer.com/...05/1309/MTCN04

Bruce Lee

(Many in health care counter that the protection is needed to help build up the vaccine industry in the United States, especially in light of a possible avian flu pandemic.)

If vaccines are harmless, why legislation to protect the makers of them. Wait, bird flu vaccine has mercury in it----

Bruce Lee

Blog Entries
    The study, published in the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons.

is that a quack journal David? Of course pharma companies are going to use everything they can to discredit the damage they have done.

Google it and see for yourself.

Hell_Yes

Blog Entries
    Please understand, I wish to find the real answer to the problem of autism. I would very much like to see mercury preservatives removed, but what purpose will it serve to improperly diagnose the cause of a disease? Egos abound on this subject.

Hell_Yes

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    Please understand, I wish to find the real answer to the problem of autism. I would very much like to see mercury preservatives removed, but what purpose will it serve to improperly diagnose the cause of a disease? Egos abound on this subject.

yeah that is the bottomline

Google it and see for yourself.
    Seems to be a magazine, collective of peers in the profession..

http://www.mercola.com/2004/oct/30/m...s_medicine.htm

seems to have some evidence also

Let me ask you this, is there a danger of mercury in Amalgam tooth fillings?

I sense that maybe your interest in the mercury issue is related to it.

Bruce Lee

Why did you guys stop using it in tooth fillings then??

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

article from 9 yrs ago...

http://www.life.ca/nl/53/mercury.html

Bruce Lee

Blog Entries
    article from 9 yrs ago...

http://www.life.ca/nl/53/mercury.html

If you find an article that does not footnote scientific studies, you are probably reading junk. Amalgam is one of the most highly studied materials used in the human body.

In my seventeen years of practice, NOT ONE patient has ever recovered nor displayed improvement from a supposed "mercury caused" ailment when amalgam restorations were replaced. In my discussions with colleagues, an occasional temporal ameloration was noted, but then the diseases proceded. It may be conjected that it was placebo effects

I would concur, however that the greatest threat would be to dentists. When titurate, minute amounts of mercury vapor can be tossed from the machine.

Amalgam restorations, though inexpensive and easily placed have lost favor in the US. Neither patients nor dentists like them. The most obvious reason being they are wholly unesthetic. As CAD CAM systems improve and (more importantly) dental insurance starts paying the proper fees, amlagams will go the way of the peg leg.

Hell_Yes