Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: It's a GIRL!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLongLeg

I'm actually open to ideas. So far I've picked (and remember my last name is White so IMO it's tough to find something that has a ring to it) Raegan, Alexis, Marissa, Brooke, Rhiana (or Reanna), Leilani or Noelani (I like Hawaiian names, the meanings are so beautiful), Phoebe and Carissa.
    Congt* DLL...

I like the name Brooke
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Congrads xoxox to both of you. I hate the name Maggie, dont even do it greg! Brooke and Alexis are my vote. Talk to you soon and I am so excited for you!
    Live everyday as if it was your last.
    Folding with TheFallenAngels

Congrats!
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

There are idiots everywhere.

At work, in forums, in poetry classes, everywhere!

Congrats!!!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLongLeg
    Thats right, there will be a beautiful little girl joining my family in June. I'm so exited I can't even put it in words. Now we need to start picking names, which is more difficult that I expected (and this is the easy part, I know it only gets more difficult from here..lol).

I'm actually open to ideas. So far I've picked (and remember my last name is White so IMO it's tough to find something that has a ring to it) Raegan, Alexis, Marissa, Brooke, Rhiana (or Reanna), Leilani or Noelani (I like Hawaiian names, the meanings are so beautiful), Phoebe and Carissa. I haven't seen my wifes list so I can't say what she likes, other than Sienna; she told me she just likes that name.

Well, I just wanted to stop by and give everyone a heads up and say "Hi". I hope all is well with U all. Take care everyone
    As father of two wee girls, I extend a hearty and heart felt congratulations...... you are a dead man(). Girls are much harder than boys.

I am partial to biblical names like Hannah, Rebecca or Sarah. If you are looking for a "hook", double the W (Wynne, Winter or Willow).....

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

easily amused
    Congrats! Daddy's girl!!!!

I love Regan, Avery, and Kennedy! And, of course, my own daughter's Mackenzie!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyb
    And, of course, my own daughter's Mackenzie!
    You and Evan...

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Congratulations!!
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

Love you dude.
    Congrads
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    As father of two wee girls, I extend a hearty and heart felt congratulations...... you are a dead man(). Girls are much harder than boys.

I am partial to biblical names like Hannah, Rebecca or Sarah. If you are looking for a "hook", double the W (Wynne, Winter or Willow).....
    Just stopping by to say hi and give you my thanks for all the love.

I've been looking into some biblical names as well, I like Hannah and so does Steph.

Bouncer, one of our cats name is Lily so I guarentee Steph won't want our child named after our kitty, personally I like the name so I'd be OK with changing the cats name, it doesn't answer to it anyways.
    http://members.speedguide.net/daddylongleg/speedguidesig.jpg

Congrats