I am trying to identify a DSL service provider that can meet the requirements of this "Network Appliance". They are:

Intel InBusiness Small Office Network 1.2
DSL Requirements

Introduction

We recommend that you ask your Internet service provider (ISP) or telephone company (telco) the questions included in this document to help you determine if their DSL provisioning requirements are compatible with the Intel InBusiness Small Office Network (SON121B) DSL option.

ISP requirements
To determine whether a DSL service is compatible with your Small Office Network DSL option, ask your ISP or your telco these questions: (Note: If your ISP cannot answer these questions, do not proceed with the order.)

Does your ISP support an "always on" DSL connection? ('Yes', is the preferred answer, but not a requirement)
Does the Internet connection require user/password authentication? ('No' is the preferred answer; if 'Yes', proceed to the next question)
Can the DSL bridge or router be configured to support authentication? ('Yes' is the required answer, if authentication is necessary)
What must you use to configure the DSL bridge or router (HTML or Windows* client setup software)? (You must configure the DSL bridge or router prior to connecting the Small Office Network to your DSL bridge or router)

If your ISP cannot support an "always on" connection AND the user must authenticate to gain access or the ISP expects to load a 3rd party application for authentication, you will not be able to use your Small Office Network with this service provider.

Description
Typically, a DSL bridge or router is capable of connecting to the Internet as .always connected." This type of connection literally means you are always connected to the Internet. "Always connected" may be considered a higher service level, such as a "business class" service.

Some ISPs require third﷓party software running on the Windows client to provide user/password authentication, similar to a standard Microsoft dial﷓up connection found in Windows 98 or 98SE. This type of connection is often a less expensive service or "residential class."

Potential issue
Windows for Express Networks uses Microsoft's Proxy Server 2.0, which uses a Winsock proxy. A Winsock proxy DOES NOT support PPTP, PPPoE or PPPATM protocols that are typically used in the "residential class" type of connection. The Small Office Network cannot load third﷓party client software using proprietary or other protocols that perform user/password authentication to gain access to the Internet through the DSL bridge or router.

Some ADSL bridges and routers can be configured via HTML or other Windows client software to provide user/password authentication. This means the bridge or router performs this function transparent to the Small Office Network. This may be found in the "business class" connection as well. The solution requires configuring the DSL bridge or router using the software prior to connecting the Small Office Network to the Internet through the DSL bridge or router.

I would appreciate your help in locating an ISP that meets these requirements. There only two computers connected to this server, my wife and myself, so I don't want an expensive "business class service"