Thread: Update on friends progress

Update on friends progress

Hi Gang!

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=192514

I am pleased to be able to tell you guys and gals that he did in fact make it through his surgery yesterday, a bit to his own Doctors surprise..more than a bit! Never under estimate the power of positive thoughts, kind wishes and prayers. Thank you all sooooo very much! He thanks you as well!

He is in intensive care, and will remain there for at least the rest of the week. The surgery was extremely long...and we knew he would be placed back in icu afterwards. The first step is done!! He made it!! Now..we go from here.
    Mystical Folding Minx

Blog Entries
    Hi MissTynker

Nice to hear good news for a change.

I'll Pray his good fortune continues.

--

regards

minir

Thanks Larry He is a long way yet from out of the woods...but...he is still with us! He did in fact die on the table twice...heart attack damage...an artery was imbedded in the tumor which was severed...and he nearly bled out before it could be corrected. He has received 10 pints of blood to date...and they say the next 48 hours are the most cruital. Keep the good thoughts and prayers coming please!!

Rock on Jeff!! We are with ya bud!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Woo Hoo! After removing the respirator yesterday...and watching him overnight..Jeff has now been released from intensive care and is in a regular room on the main floor! Yahoo!!! After what he has gone through...there is not one single doubt in my mind...that any other steps needed will in fact be a breeze. Welcome back Jeff!! Your buds missed ya..and speedguide has been pulling for you as well

Thanks guys!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Great news. Tell him we were pulling for him
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spammy
    Great news. Tell him we were pulling for him

Thanks Spammy! Nice to see you back as well! I will do that...I have printed out any and all responses so he can see them before he returns home..and I am just now beginning to feel that joy...that he really IS going to be returning home!

He literally died on the table twice during the long surgery, they literally changed his blood type from o positive to o negative..ten pints worth...the tumor had a major artery wrapped up inside..no choice but to sever it..and they dang near lost him again then. They also had to remove his adrenal gland and spleen...that was one MEAN tumor!! Now on to the next steps. I am soooo glad he is going to be here to take them!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Thanks Spammy! Nice to see you back as well! I will do that...I have printed out any and all responses so he can see them before he returns home..and I am just now beginning to feel that joy...that he really IS going to be returning home!

He literally died on the table twice during the long surgery, they literally changed his blood type from o positive to o negative..ten pints worth...the tumor had a major artery wrapped up inside..no choice but to sever it..and they dang near lost him again then. They also had to remove his adrenal gland and spleen...that was one MEAN tumor!! Now on to the next steps. I am soooo glad he is going to be here to take them!!
    Whoaa, That thing sounds about the same size as Nate Newton.
    Holy Crap
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

The most joyous update of all!! And hopefully the final one!

Jeff was allowed to come home late yesterday. The diagnosis on the 4 pound tumor...you read it correctly...four pound bugger...the size of his head!!....is in fact that it is benign! Woo Hoo!! He went through such absolute hell. The prognosis is now looking extremely good!!

He wanted me to tell you all thank you so much for the supportive messages...they moved him to tears..and I can never thank you enough my own self. Things are looking good!! I know call him porqy, short for porquepine (sp) for all the tubes, iv's and etc. that he has been hooked up to..and dracula for having literally lost all his blood...and replaced!

Thanks guys!! Luv ya!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    The most joyous update of all!! And hopefully the final one!

Jeff was allowed to come home late yesterday. The diagnosis on the 4 pound tumor...you read it correctly...four pound bugger...the size of his head!!....is in fact that it is benign! Woo Hoo!! He went through such absolute hell. The prognosis is now looking extremely good!!

He wanted me to tell you all thank you so much for the supportive messages...they moved him to tears..and I can never thank you enough my own self. Things are looking good!! I know call him porqy, short for porquepine (sp) for all the tubes, iv's and etc. that he has been hooked up to..and dracula for having literally lost all his blood...and replaced!

Thanks guys!! Luv ya!!
    4 pounds, I'm sorry to hear that your friend was going through this Tynker (I guess I need to stop by more often), as least he came through the surgury OK and (if I'm reading into this correctly) will make a full recovery. I'll still pray for you and your friend (it can't hurt right )
    http://members.speedguide.net/daddylongleg/speedguidesig.jpg

Glad to hear he made it over the hurdle. Next step should be cream puff for him. Not many people get so many chances. He's a very very lucky person.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Glad to hear that.
    I'll include him in my prayers too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post

There are idiots everywhere.

At work, in forums, in poetry classes, everywhere!

Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLongLeg
    4 pounds, I'm sorry to hear that your friend was going through this Tynker (I guess I need to stop by more often), as least he came through the surgury OK and (if I'm reading into this correctly) will make a full recovery. I'll still pray for you and your friend (it can't hurt right )

Thanks Greg...it does appear so now He owes me at least ten years of my life...and more than a few of use some hair dye for all the gray he caused!! And prayer I believe, with all the good wishes is exactly what pulled him through.

Thanks Pie!

Thanks Ghettoside!
    Mystical Folding Minx