Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bin laden offers truce or else

Bin laden offers truce or else

I still don't know why they can't find him.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    me neither...

That fool is dead!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    That fool is dead!
    We need proof...

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    We need proof...
    Of course............if he were alive, he woulda done showed his face by now. These audio recordings prove nothing. We definitely need some solid proof. I hope that it wasn't his illness that got him.....I prefer to think that his body was obliterated to millions of pieces by some missile, but hey, as long as he's dead.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

If he was smart he should just sit back and watch our nation destroy itself without his help.

Of course............if he were alive, he woulda done showed his face by now. These audio recordings prove nothing. We definitely need some solid proof. I hope that it wasn't his illness that got him.....I prefer to think that his body was obliterated to millions of pieces by some missile, but hey, as long as he's dead.

Seems that some of his cronies were..in Pakistan. The thing is, and the Pakistanies are curious too....is that the CIA got samples of the bodies for DNA testing after they were bombed.

Line of reasoning......if the CIA was willing to risk life and limb for a few agents to do this, and the Whitehouse was willing to risk embarrassment if they failed in their objective...(which they kinda did) ....then if bin Laden is dead why not prove it?

Finding and proving that bin Laden is really dead would be a feather in Bush's cap, instead of his whole team, wondering how they let him get away. After all, no matter how it's spun, it has to be a huge embarrassment to the Bush team.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaggy
    If he was smart he should just sit back and watch our nation destroy itself without his help.
    Sad but true.

ииии

ииии

Regardless if he's alive or dead, I think the big picture is that they're still terrorist out there and are currently planning on more attacks. I'd be all for a truce (but they didn't go into details on the article I read) because sooner or later a truce has to happen and this war has to end. I vote sooner
    http://members.speedguide.net/daddylongleg/speedguidesig.jpg

A truce? ROOFLES!!!! Will never happen..........

A truce? ROOFLES!!!! Will never happen..........
    Nice to see your a "glass is half full" kind of guy.
    http://members.speedguide.net/daddylongleg/speedguidesig.jpg

SG Enthusiast
    Isn't that just like Osama to want a truce??????

i think everyone is looking at this the wrong way. A messege like this is psyops (psychological operations). Look what he is doing. Just in the few things that he article mentions, Binladen or whoever is on the tape is saying "look at us, we are willing to stop this" then as it continues it looks like we are the initiators, we are the bad guys. helps get more iraqis/afghanistanis on thier side, as well as turn americans opinions. Im sure bin laden is looking at those cnn polls and taking pride that he had something to do with it. Its the same thing that they did in vietnam "your country will turn their back on you, They will bomb you in your sleep GI" psyops, plain and simple.
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Quote Originally Posted by Meggie
    i think everyone is looking at this the wrong way. A messege like this is psyops (psychological operations). Look what he is doing. Just in the few things that he article mentions, Binladen or whoever is on the tape is saying "look at us, we are willing to stop this" then as it continues it looks like we are the initiators, we are the bad guys. helps get more iraqis/afghanistanis on thier side, as well as turn americans opinions. Im sure bin laden is looking at those cnn polls and taking pride that he had something to do with it. Its the same thing that they did in vietnam "your country will turn their back on you, They will bomb you in your sleep GI" psyops, plain and simple.

I agree with you

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Meggie
    Wow, good thinking, Meggie!!

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    It is in the same realm as Fidel Castro...

That fool is dead!
    The CIA has just confirmed it was his voice on the tape.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10924015/

We didn't capture Bin Laden when he was hold up in afganistan becuase we didn't want to. We should have closed all the borders around afganistan and prevented osama from leaving but instead we made a nice slow push thru the country instead of moving quickly. I belief that if you asked most americans on the street "what would happen if we caught osama?" there response would be that "america is safe from terrorists and we wouldn't have to worry about terrorism anymore. What people don't relize is that osama is a figure head. He gets all the attention and fame so others can stay in the shadows. While iranians and syrians (not all just some) funnel money and weapons into terrorist cells osama gets to sit on the top of the horse and scream ye ha.

Quote Originally Posted by DV
    The CIA has just confirmed it was his voice on the tape.

ahhh what do they know...

Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version