Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Moving Is Not Fun...........

Quote Originally Posted by chimdogger
    Who the hell in their right mind would move in the winter up north...
    see you all next week
    Depends on which day of the week you drive up, one day will be 50, the next -10, windy, rainy snowy, anything you want sometimes (Thanksgiving) we had it all.

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    um.....

^^^^^^ LMFAO ^^^^^^

Just keep reminding yourself that you own this one (I believe you rented..right?) and won't be moving any time soon. Congrats again on the home Prey
    http://members.speedguide.net/daddylongleg/speedguidesig.jpg

Well, closing was a breeze, about 90 minutes...........I was a nervous wreck LOL

I had to drop off all my cable equipment so right now I am mooching off of someones wifi

Damn Time Warner scheduled my cable tv/internet setup for Feb. 16th But I figured since the cable connections all have their own wall plates, I just need the equipment, which I should be able to just go and pick up at one of their offices, so we'll see. I hope that someone up there has an unprotected wifi I can leech off of in case they don't allow me to pick up my own equipment.

Well, moving day is tomorrow and I need some sleep, going to be a loooooooooooooooooooooong day
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Prey

gl on move need anything let me know

just go to Time warner office right own the road on rt 300...they open on sat till 6 i think..and they will give you equpiment right there instead of waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus
    Prey

gl on move need anything let me know

just go to Time warner office right own the road on rt 300...they open on sat till 6 i think..and they will give you equpiment right there instead of waiting
    No luck, they told me that they will not give me any equipment unless that line is active
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    No luck, they told me that they will not give me any equipment unless that line is active

well that is weird...i dont quite get it...i know i have picked up equipment before..maybe becuase your brand new owner, they did disable it from the pole from previous no clue..sorry

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! HOME sweet HOME

G'night, I am POOPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. - I hope whomevers wifi I am leeching off of stays active till I get mine connected

you must have sex in the first house within the first 2 hours or your first three children will be girls.

so when you inviting me over?

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty
    you must have sex in the first house within the first 2 hours or your first three children will be girls.
    Ewwwwwww, God forbid! 3 boys for me!

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus
    so when you inviting me over?
    After we finish painting and get our new furniture!

Dude, that 5 Corners place is awesome! Wow, stores galore!!! I'm gonna head into the city tomorrow and down to the riverside, I heard it's beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    After we finish painting and get our new furniture!

Dude, that 5 Corners place is awesome! Wow, stores galore!!! I'm gonna head into the city tomorrow and down to the riverside, I heard it's beautiful!

PM your cell or something i dont have any way to contact ya you still got my cell?

i will invite you over till you get your place set..just hope you dont mind my little dogs and my parrot..but dont worry we keep parrot in cage when company comes over

5 corners..you talking about on rt 94 and 32? yeah i think that is considered new windsor

Ya, I was driving to around looking for the Uhaul drop off locale and came upon this monster intersection...........I asked at the Uhaul and they told me that it was 5 Corners, let's hope the wife doesn't find that place..........it's bad enough that the Lowes and the Home Depot are down the road from me!!

Wow..those were the days when I could get moved in a day.......

sigh.....

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    Wow..those were the days when I could get moved in a day.......

sigh.....

Took me 3 days.

I am not lookin forward to our next move, which will be to a house, since by then we'll have kids and whole nother mess to contend with

The move would have went a lot smoother too if the person that I had sold my old living room set hadn't backed out last minute and forced me to take it with me, leaving me with barely any room in the 14' Uhaul!