Thread: OK Panther fans, get out your boots...

OK Panther fans, get out your boots...

You're coming to Seattle!

Invite some friends over to watch the game, lay out the Miller Lite and the pork rinds...this'll be the last game of the year. Might as well enjoy it!
    When they kick at your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands at your head, or the trigger of your gun?

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Even if its true Seatle will lose in the bowl!!

GO STEELERS!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WhoNut
    You're coming to Seattle!

Invite some friends over to watch the game, lay out the Miller Lite and the pork rinds...this'll be the last game of the year. Might as well enjoy it!

they never learn

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

18.5 hours until kickoff.
    When they kick at your front door, how you gonna come? With your hands at your head, or the trigger of your gun?

The last thing I've heard about Alexander is that he's a go!

Seattle needs to figure out a way to contain Smith. If they can, I think it'll be an easy victory...

I haven't been this jacked about a championship game since Seattle lost to the Raiders in "83".

Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    The last thing I've heard about Alexander is that he's a go!

he's go until he gets hit by Minter or Morgan - then he will be a-going to the sidelines - it takes more than a week to get over a concussion.

Seattle needs to figure out a way to contain Smith. If they can, I think it'll be an easy victory...

they can't - period. no one else has. if they double or triple team Smith, that's just going to open up the running game - yeah, Foster is out, but that barely caused a ripple here in NC - we're going to introduce the 'hawks to Nick Goings - and they ain't gonna like him

I haven't been this jacked about a championship game since Seattle lost to the Raiders in "83".

me too but if you're pulling for Seattle though I think you're gonna get the same result as in '83.
    one thing I didn't mention - Seattle hasn't seen a defense like Carolina's (at least the way we're playing right now) all year. We are not San Francisco, we are not St. Louis, we are not Houston.
    Turn over the ball 3 times like you did a few weeks ago and you will lose.

I watched that Carolina/Chicago game. If that's the same defense Carlonina brings, they are going to have a heck of a time stopping the run on their right side against Seattle....

Steve Smith, can Seattle contain him? Carolina & Denver go to the Super Bowl.
    Denver wins....
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Dunno, knightmare. Carolina has quite a few first stringers out....plus Seattle has had more rest in the post season. No traveling, and only one game.

Seattle has Alexander, Jackson and Engram back in for todays game. How effective Jackson and Engram will be is something to be seen later I suppose but they don't drop balls.....

So Seattle is really pretty healthy as far as first string starters goes.

Carolina? DeShaun Foster is out... Stephen Davis is still out and Going's is facing the 5th rated passing defense in the NFL.

I do hope this is a close game. So far, I think the playoff's have pretty much been nail biters...

I think the interesting game today, will be the Broncs and Steelers. I can't decide on who to root for. I've always like the Steelers and since the Elway days, never much cared for the Broncs (no offense to the Bronc fans)...but at the same time, I think it would be pretty cool to see what just two years ago, used to be AFC West teams and rivals in the Superbowel. Besides...Jake Plummer. I watched him play high school football...He's a native here.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R
    one thing I didn't mention - Seattle hasn't seen a defense like Carolina's (at least the way we're playing right now) all year. We are not San Francisco, we are not St. Louis, we are not Houston.
    Turn over the ball 3 times like you did a few weeks ago and you will lose.
    Are they bringing the same defense that allowed Chicago 21 points? Bring it on!

Are they bringing the same defense that allowed Chicago 21 points? Bring it on!
    Whonut, I hope you're around after the game ... there's gonna be a big plate of crow with your name on it

I love crow! Panther meat is too lean.

Yeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaa

Paging Jamie_R...anyone there?

Paging Jamie_R...anyone there?
    I guess Jamie is feeling the same way I felt last Sunday.....BTW, Im still pissed at the Bears coaches for not double teaming Smith, LOL!