Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 68

Thread: So yea, the wife left me

  1. #1
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253

    So yea, the wife left me

    Come home, her computers gone and her clothes are gone. Shes convinced I cheated or cheat and I seriously havent, not much I can do now.

  2. #2
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,882
    I'm sorry man. That sucks

  3. #3
    Wtf!!

  4. #4
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    whoa! are u ****ing joking?????
    That sucks Dave. Damn I hope you guys work things out. Thats horrible.

    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  5. #5
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    No, this time im really not joking unfortunately. Im an arse on here normally but this is one of the serious posts.

  6. #6
    meat popsicle Zilog B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    10,530
    Wow, sorry to hear that wee. It's been a rough few weeks for relationships around here.
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

  7. #7
    sorry to hear wee

  8. #8
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Dude sorry to hear this Wee.

    Holy crap I will pray for ya buddy
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  9. #9
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    No, this time im really not joking unfortunately. Im an arse on here normally but this is one of the serious posts.
    That sucks. Really sorry to hear that. Thats really drastic. She left without even so much of a warning?



    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  10. #10
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    That sucks. Really sorry to hear that. Thats really drastic. She left without even so much of a warning?



    Pie
    Well, kinda blew up at me today because she saw some stuff, and her temper usually makes her just take off.

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Wow, sorry to hear that wee. It's been a rough few weeks for relationships around here.

    No kidding, I'm about to ditch my PC with the divorce/seperation rate around here. Sorry man. I'd lose it if my wife left with my children.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Well, kinda blew up at me today because she saw some stuff, and her temper usually makes her just take off.

    Hmm 'stuff' ?

  13. #13
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Well, kinda blew up at me today because she saw some stuff, and her temper usually makes her just take off.
    oh so she has done this before then. Give her time to cool off. When you say stuff...did she see you doing things that would bring infidelity into the picture like chatting with women or listing yourself on a dating site or something?
    I hadda leave my sons mom because of her constant accusations...she even tried to accuse me of having something going on with someone from SG! She thought its like a chat site. Some women are just too much with their imaginations. In all honesty when they do things like that it makes me wonder if they are just projecting and they are actually playing out their own deals on their partners.

    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  14. #14
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    Yea stuff, nothing like phone numbers or notes or something, just chat log that I created on purpose because I had a feeling she'd spy and sure enough she did.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    oh so she has done this before then. Give her time to cool off. When you say stuff...did she see you doing things that would bring infidelity into the picture like chatting with women or listing yourself on a dating site or something?
    I hadda leave my sons mom because of her constant accusations...she even tried to accuse me of having something going on with someone from SG! She thought its like a chat site. Some women are just too much with their imaginations. In all honesty when they do things like that it makes me wonder if they are just projecting and they are actually playing out their own deals on their partners.

    Pie
    My wife wondered about this place also .... I came out and showed her what was goin' on..... invited her to snoop around. I got nothing to hide...she has no issues ....again this doesn't mean jack but.....eh

  16. #16
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    I made the mistake of being a bit too harsh in my stuff i did, i do take some responsibility. I really havent cheated though, at all.

  17. #17
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Yea stuff, nothing like phone numbers or notes or something, just chat log that I created on purpose because I had a feeling she'd spy and sure enough she did.

    Dude...never inject jealousy into a relationship. If there was nothing there u should have left it like that. If u wanted to catch her going through your system u should have hooked up a webcam or something.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  18. #18
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    Yea, I take responsibility on that part and have told her this.

  19. #19
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Yea, I take responsibility on that part and have told her this.
    Well I'm sure she will be back but that really sucks that she goes through your computer like that too. Thats not right either. I have never done that to anyone even when I was left alone with their computers working on them. I don't like it being done to me so I wouldnt do it to someone else.


    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  20. #20
    meat popsicle Zilog B's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    10,530
    Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I'm reading you made a fake chatlog that she found on your computer snooping?
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Similar Threads

  1. Wife Made Me Go To A Poetry Reading Today!
    By Prey521 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 12-18-05, 10:29 AM
  2. I Love My Wife But........
    By Prey521 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 02-04-05, 05:58 AM
  3. My wife now in India..
    By chevyman282 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-14-05, 07:02 PM
  4. Who's wife/so left to go shopping today early?
    By Zilog B in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 11-26-04, 02:10 PM
  5. Governor's wife says she'd shoot Britney Spears
    By fastchevy in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-08-03, 08:10 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •