Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: So yea, the wife left me

Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I'm reading you made a fake chatlog that she found on your computer snooping?
    Yes, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Come home, her computers gone and her clothes are gone. Shes convinced I cheated or cheat and I seriously havent, not much I can do now.
    sorry to hear that wee...i know what you are going through ... i say screw'em and you and i go on a cruise i have reserved for two to get away from them...and find us some tropical horny honies

Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Correct me if I'm wrong but from what I'm reading you made a fake chatlog that she found on your computer snooping?

i did that once because she was so convinced i was cheating and she kept looking for things so i gave her something to find ... bad idea...

SG Enthusiast
    Come home, her computers gone and her clothes are gone. Shes convinced I cheated or cheat and I seriously havent, not much I can do now.
    You must be crushed.

You'll be in touch with her eventually, and you two will be talking it out further. So, don't let her disappearance rule your feelings for now.
    Patience.

Certified SG Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by GSXR 750
    i say screw'em and you and i go on a cruise i have reserved for two to get away from them...and find us some tropical horny honies
    Yeah, 'cause that's the best idea evar!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0285462/plotsummary

Quote Originally Posted by Burke

but this is not a gay cruise

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Burke

Explains a few things...
    anything is possible - nothing is free

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    It *would* be brokeback bay if I in fact went and hung out with Skye and co (did I mention he is teh hotness?)

easily amused
    Wee, I hate this for you, but seriously...if your wife finds a chat log on your computer, "I faked it" is not the best excuse in the world. If this relationship is something you want to mend, I would counsel you to play straight, don't dig deeper. You married your wife, therefore she is probably smart enough to understand that you could have caught her snooping in a much less self-detremental(sp?) and much less time consuming way!

Blog Entries

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

she took the computer?
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

holy **** wee, I have no words to express the pain I know you feel. Sorry bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

What a bummer Wee.

These type of threads get posted all too often around here.

I hope you can talk to her and work things out. Good luck man.
    "Nobody's invincible, no plan is foolproof, We all must meet our moment of truth." - Guru

jeez Wee ... I hope everything will be ok for yall

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I believe you Wee. You don't strike me as the cheater type. Mischievous, but not dishonest or a cheater.

She will be back......
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

I think that she will be back too. The issue of her thinking that you are cheating on her has to be addressed. Don't sweep that under the rug. It must be dealt with. Look into some counseling for both of you to see why she feels that way.

And above all, no more making up things like chats to hurt her because you are angry about her snooping.

This is a situation that requires some time and healing.

I think most of you guys know i run an internet cafe here and I see lots of crazy stuff going on here from time to time.

A couple of months ago I had this woman come in here asking if she could access her home email from my store and I asked her what she used and she said Yahoo, so I told her that its accessible from anywhere...she had a big smile on her face, and asked if I could also allow her to print, so I also said of course to that as well. So she gets a timecode and sits down and all I kept hearing was the humming of the printer going off. She was inside muttering stuff to herself and occasionally gigiling. I was like WTF is she up to. She kept coming back to me and getting the prints and she was almost laughing. She was also making copies of each printout. At this point I was extremely curious now, but still I didn't say anything, because I always respect my customers privacy. Finally I guess she could had to share her little secret. She had installed one of those Keystroke capturing softwares on her husband the Doctor's computer and was capturing his passwords, his chat logs and his emails...wow..She had the goods on him! He was flying up to canada routinely to visit his mistress and saying he was going for business...I LOL'd...this guy was mincemeat and she was copying everything for the Divorce lawyer. Doctor Anonymous was about to lose 50% of everything he owned
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    I think most of you guys know i run an internet cafe here and I see lots of crazy stuff going on here from time to time.
    :
    I wasn't sure what you did , but i didn't want to be nosy, etc..

Pretty interesting Pie

Back when I folded for a short time, I would see your ID, and thought maybe you ran a bakery or something..
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

She took her computer, I still have all mine she is respectful even when angry and doesnt damage or take my stuff.

The mistrust and paranoia was going to eventually do this I could feel it but didnt want to admit it...im not sure where things are going to go from this point.

She took her computer, I still have all mine she is respectful even when angry and doesnt damage or take my stuff.

The mistrust and paranoia was going to eventually do this I could feel it but didnt want to admit it...im not sure where things are going to go from this point.

no contact with her yet ?

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    no contact with her yet ?
    None.