Thread: Spa Allegedly Offered Sex Acts Next To Police Station

Spa Allegedly Offered Sex Acts Next To Police Station

Agents in Cocoa, Fla., raided a spa and massage parlor Thursday after an investigation determined women at the business were allegedly performing unlicensed massages and sex acts on customers just yards from a police station, according to Local 6 News.

Investigators said complaints from the public prompted a three-month investigation into practices at the Tokyo Spa, located on West King Street in Cocoa.

"Police said this was an intricate ring," Local 6 reporter Erik von Ancken said. "They said people were being moved in and out of the place from all over the country to cover their tracks. They were people who would give more than just massages."

Two women were arrested in connection with the raid Thursday night.

Yu'xi Tiao, 37 of New York, was arrested for performing unlicensed massages, and Kyong Hee Lee, 47, of North Carolina, was also charged with performing unlicensed massages and lewd and lascivious acts.

The investigation is continuing, and investigators believe there will be additional arrests.

"A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

We have several of those here, it always amazes me how they arent raided. Theyve been around for years, illegal gals from china, etc. who cant even speak english.

Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    ... cant even speak english.
    So why do they need to speak, or why would you want them to ?
    Setting up shop next the local Cop hangout doughnut shop would seem pretty safe too.

Verizon 3000/768 DHCP DSL:
    Download Speed: 2802 kbps (350.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 717 kbps (89.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
    :2cool:

SG Enthusiast
    Here, too. I drive by one very day. It was torched once four years ago, and still it goes on. No busts.

Three months ago they busted one a half a mile from my house. Right next to Cat Welfare. )Obvious punch line) They got a cool million in cash out of the building and the owner's house.

Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    We have several of those here, it always amazes me how they arent raided. Theyve been around for years, illegal gals from china, etc. who cant even speak english.

they have them all over...they do raid here...but then usually either get busted then reopen somewhere else..or someone is paid off

They went through and closed a bunch down the in the Nashville, TN area.

Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

Who would ever let those two touch them.

who opens a sex spa, right next to the police station?? Unless of course you anticipate them to be your best customers...
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    Who would ever let those two touch them.
    I think they are CableDude approved...brunettes

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    "me love you long time ...."

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Happy Ending?
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    Agents in Cocoa, Fla., raided a spa and massage parlor Thursday after an investigation determined women at the business were allegedly performing unlicensed massages and sex acts on customers just yards from a police station, according to Local 6 News.

Investigators said complaints from the public prompted a three-month investigation into practices at the Tokyo Spa, located on West King Street in Cocoa.

"Police said this was an intricate ring," Local 6 reporter Erik von Ancken said. "They said people were being moved in and out of the place from all over the country to cover their tracks. They were people who would give more than just massages."

Two women were arrested in connection with the raid Thursday night.

Yu'xi Tiao, 37 of New York, was arrested for performing unlicensed massages, and Kyong Hee Lee, 47, of North Carolina, was also charged with performing unlicensed massages and lewd and lascivious acts.

The investigation is continuing, and investigators believe there will be additional arrests.

And thats the best looking women they could give me for my money? Meh, I'll just go to china myself...
    The Chicken Hawk has spoken...

http://www.gameagme.com
    Tactical Damage Clan Server
    http://www.tacticaldamage.com/