6 12.77%
  • no

35 74.47%
  • maybe dont know all the facts

6 12.77%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Stanley Tookie Williams

Stanley Tookie Williams

Stanley Tookie Williams co-founder of the Crips street gang in Los Angeles over 30 years ago, is facing execution on December 13

alot of people like snoop dog and other black actors are asking/pushing for clemency

he might have changed his ways but that dont change the fact he did the crimes and should be pushinshed.
    and he did start one of the biggest gangs in the country

I dunno about this guy.

I wonder if Charles Manson will ever be executed or not. He was a very bad dude and comes from the same state.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    I dunno about this guy.
    I wonder if Charles Manson will ever be executed or not. He was a very bad dude and comes from the same state.
    Pie
    Unlike Manson, Williams now tries to educated youths on gang violance and tries to help them realize they do not want to be part of one.

Manson would try to gather a new family in heart beat...

In terms of slime I'd put Williams a wee bit higher then Manson. Williams will be executed but Manson won't. Whatever the reasons are we'll never really know.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by *cho*
    Unlike Manson, Williams now tries to educated youths on gang violance and tries to help them realize they do not want to be part of one.

Manson would try to gather a new family in heart beat...

In terms of slime I'd put Williams a wee bit higher then Manson. Williams will be executed but Manson won't. Whatever the reasons are we'll never really know.
    yeah Manson really slaughtered that Tate girl..I was a kid when it happened but it was awful from what I remember. I can't understand why an animal like that never recieved the Death Penalty.

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

SG Enthusiast
    I believe that there was no death penalty when Manson was convicted. Anyone know for sure?

mason was sopost to be executed then they did away with executions in the usa so it was converted to life then they broght back the executions.

Blog Entries
    It depends on a person's perspective of our penal system. Is it for punitive justice, rehabilitation or a mixture or both.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by horsemen_
    mason was sopost to be executed then they did away with executions in the usa so it was converted to life then they broght back the executions.
    It figures. He is one guy that for sure deserved it if anyone did. Evil guy 100%

Pie

Manson worked for the , was a member of the Process Church. A very satanic organization..Offering of the firstborn is a mandate. Much like the ancient days of Baal or Molech. Was it Susan Atkins or one of the other girls who was disappointed they did not have time to cut the baby out of Susan Tate.?
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

I'd probably try to turn things around if I knew I was going to die.....hmm what's the saying??

If ya can't do the time...... he shot 4 poeple with a shotgun while on PCP. And this is just what they can prove. Imagine what they don't know/or he hadn't confessed to. He needs to die.
    Offensive

Quote Originally Posted by horsemen_
    Stanley Tookie Williams co-founder of the Crips street gang in Los Angeles over 30 years ago, is facing execution on December 13

alot of people like snoop dog and other black actors are asking/pushing for clemency

he might have changed his ways but that dont change the fact he did the crimes and should be pushinshed.
    and he did start one of the biggest gangs in the country

so all any death row inmate has to do is write a childrens book !?!?!?! BAHHHHHH screw that. he did the crime,he pays, what,this guy is an angel now because he wrote a book?

Quote Originally Posted by Kip Patterson
    I believe that there was no death penalty when Manson was convicted. Anyone know for sure?
    Manson wasn't convicted of murder. He wasn't at the scene in either of the slaughters. No death penalty.

I'm not sure California had a death penalty at that time either. None of his family members who were there at the murders, got the death penalty.

He comes up for parole ever so often but he doesn't ever show remorse so I kinda doubt he'll ever be let out. That is a good thing.

There are murders that are so abhorrent, so brutal, it justifies the ultimate punishment. This one of those times.
    Sure hope Arnold doesn't fold on this one. This guy has already lived 24 years to long.

Verizon 3000/768 DHCP DSL:
    Download Speed: 2802 kbps (350.3 KB/sec transfer rate)
    Upload Speed: 717 kbps (89.6 KB/sec transfer rate)
    :2cool:

put it on tv.
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Manson VS Williams cage match?

Certified SG Addict
    Between this guy and Mumia Abu Jamal, Hollywood has a pet project on both coasts.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    It depends on a person's perspective of our penal system. Is it for punitive justice, rehabilitation or a mixture or both.

agreed. My feelings are very mixed on this issue. If, in fact the system is about rehabilitation and reintegration, the opportunity arises to prove that great success is possible.
    However he did form THE most violent and formidable gang (sans 'the Warriors') in modern history, and killed many people while doing so.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

he's had 20 years to try and atone for the Crips formation ... fine - good for him. that doesn't change the fact that this man is a murderer and now it's time to pay up.

on a side note - just to give some perspective ... let's say I go and rob a black couple, tie them up, and execute them - and laugh at them and make fun of them while they're dying.
    I get convicted and sentenced to death - I write a few pop-up books about the evils of violence while I'm waiting to get fried - which I hope will make everyone think I'm a good boy now and don't deserve to die.

how many stars do you think are gonna be holding rallies to save me?
    NONE.
    they will be too busy talking about how I should pay for my "hate crime".

I wonder why this hasn't come up in this media circus. Williams killed white people and asians ... and on one site I read that he actually said he was killing the white people "because they were white".

His crimes were hate crimes too ... racism goes both ways, and so should the reprocussions.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R

I wonder why this hasn't come up in this media circus. Williams killed white people and Asians ... and on one site I read that he actually said he was killing the white people "because they were white".
    I was under the impression he was claiming innocence to the murders.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

nine inch nails recorded one their albums in the house where manson murdered Abigail Folger. She was actually cut up outside over a drainage grate... Andy Gore has the grate.. pretty gross. google.. andy gore.