Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAAHHH, You Gotta Love Them Hippies!

AAAHHH, You Gotta Love Them Hippies!

Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Oh I don't know......I wasn't aware that Pat Roberston was a hippie and he's said the same thing as the sign on the right. Is that one of his grandkids?

It may be one of his grandkids, I'll give him a call, I have him on speed dial.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Just so you know Prey those ARE actually Christians. Those guys go around to Military funerals and protest with Anti-lesbian and anti-gay posters as well as the ones you see. Thats why they are saying God Hates America , they are Christians that are Extremely Anti-Gay and believe that we are being punished. Sickos man. They actually interfere with Military funerals with Guys/Girls that got killed in Iraq in front of their families and everything! Disgusting to think these people consider themselves Christian...and Im serious about the pics...I have been to their website.

Caution EXTREME hate site

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Interesting, but you said, they CONSIDER themselves Christians, they're idiots. They'll be roasting along with the people they hate so much if they keep that nonsense up.

N
    U
    T
    S
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    Interesting, but you said, they CONSIDER themselves Christians, they're idiots. They'll be roasting along with the people they hate so much if they keep that nonsense up.
    yes but nevertheless they consider themselves Christians. They are far from hippies

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    yes but nevertheless they consider themselves Christians. They are far from hippies

Pie
    There can be "Christian" hippies

Those kinda people are what make people scoff at religion, they'll pay for that one day.

Maybe Prey would like to enlighten us on how a "real" Christian acts

A real Christian would hold up a sign that says "God Hates Canada"

Nevermind, it seems like these people have some sort of network!

http://www.godhatescanada.com

It doesn't make sense to have 2 different sites for f@gs and Canada, they're both one and the same

A real Christian would hold up a sign that says "God Hates Canada"
    They may even put a thumbs up to soldiers running kids over too

Or peep on naked mother in laws

There can be "Christian" hippies

Those kinda people are what make people scoff at religion, they'll pay for that one day.
    Prey any type of eliteism in as far as religion goes turns many people off. None of that attitude would ever turn anyone on to it unless it was someone who was like-minded. You should read the site and see how they interpret the bible. Hatred for anyone should not be the message of any type of religious scripture. They are even in step with the Christians of the KKK

Pie

Nevermind, it seems like these people have some sort of network!

http://www.godhatescanada.com

It doesn't make sense to have 2 different sites for f@gs and Canada, they're both one and the same
    They also have Godhatesamerica.com too

OK, let's put an end to the hippie bashing.

Norm & I were hippies. We both still do not wear underpants. Once a year we get together, lock the doors and have dress up parties using elephant bell bottoms and gauze, and smoke clove cigarettes.
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT
    OK, let's put an end to the hippie bashing.

Norm & I were hippies. We both still do not wear underpants. Once a year we get together, lock the doors and have dress up parties using elephant bell bottoms and gauze, and smoke clove cigarettes.
    Did this include the illicit use of lysergic acid diethylamide? Inquirying minds would like to know. :2cool:

Quote Originally Posted by blebs99
    Did this include the illicit use of lysergic acid diethylamide? Inquirying minds would like to know. :2cool:
    ken keesy is dead
    No one has any right to force data on you
    and command you to believe it or else.
    If it is not true for you, it isn't true.

LRH

Quote Originally Posted by TonyT
    ken keesy is dead
    Hey....you left out Jerry Garcia and all the ownage in this thread!!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    Just so you know Prey those ARE actually Christians. Those guys go around to Military funerals and protest with Anti-lesbian and anti-gay posters as well as the ones you see. Thats why they are saying God Hates America , they are Christians that are Extremely Anti-Gay and believe that we are being punished. Sickos man. They actually interfere with Military funerals with Guys/Girls that got killed in Iraq in front of their families and everything! Disgusting to think these people consider themselves Christian...and Im serious about the pics...I have been to their website.

Caution EXTREME hate site

http://www.godhatesfags.com/
    That is a nasty site. They are not Christians.

Quote Originally Posted by Matthew7:21-23
    21"Not everyone who says to Me, 'Lord, Lord,' will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. Many will say to Me on that day, 'Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?' And then I will declare to them, 'I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.'
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

Anybody seen the south park episode about Hippies? It's awesome
    The Way
    John 14:6