Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vaccinations & Autism

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    How many kids do you need? 1 is enough for me. What if it was yours.? The American medical Assc, (Rockerfeller Org.) will never fess up.

SIDS/crib death is now being linked to vaccines..

Why do you think legislation has just been passed to protect producers/pharms of vaccines from liability???

The truth is coming out...connect the dots

well considering how many get vaccinations every year, if there was a really link, i would think there be a lot more cases?

a few is not enough. I never even met a kid who was autistic, not saying they dont exist, and hate for anyone to be that way.

It comes down to this:

Vaccines have saved millions of lives. Even if the specluation is true. All drugs have side effects and I would much rather my kid have Autism than small pox.
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    same parents? or different? That must be rough on them. Its hard enough being a parent of normal kids I can imagine what a parent of special needs kids must go through. They must be extremely strong.

Pie
    Yep my sister and her husband, both girls got autism but their boy who was in the middle, didnt. It can get really tough thats for sure.

Its a genetic issue between the two parents, its not because of the vaccinations. Certain peoples genes when put together have a high risk of it and my sister combined with her husband have just that. Hes alittle weird to begin with, its definately from his side not ours.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRogue
    It comes down to this:

Vaccines have saved millions of lives. Even if the specluation is true. All drugs have side effects and I would much rather my kid have Autism than small pox.
    Do you know what causes smallpox? How about the advances in modern sleeping comforts is the main reason. The bedbug carried smallpox...."don't let the bedbug bite".. start using modern bedding and poof*

bedbugs thrived in straw which was the main component of bedding...

Filth has always been the main causes of disease...
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    Do you know what causes smallpox? How about the advances in modern sleeping comforts is the main reason. The bedbug carried smallpox...."don't let the bedbug bite".. start using modern bedding and poof*

bedbugs thrived in straw which was the main component of bedding...

Filth has always been the main causes of disease...
    It is saliva borne. Direct body to body contact is a key form of transmission. I have read about the bedbug theory, interesting.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

To anyone who questions whether Autism affects mainly males. This is true. Do the research. However, I did not say that it was 100%. I have been working with people who suffer from Autism and other MR disorders such as Downs Syndrome, Cerebral Palsy etc. since 1991. So, I have a good idea on exactly what Autism is and I've only seen a few cases of Autism in females. I can not provide any links from the internet as most of my info. comes from taking classes and personal experience.

BTW, former and current NFL QB's Dan Marino and Doug Flutie each have son's with Autism.