Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vaccinations & Autism

Vaccinations & Autism

As more studies are done, proof is being uncovered that the Thermisol (mercury), in vaccines is the cause of autism in children.

CHICAGO, Dec. 7 (UPI) -- It's a far piece from the horse-and-buggies of Lancaster County, Pa., to the cars and freeways of Cook County, Ill.

But thousands of children cared for by Homefirst Health Services in metropolitan Chicago have at least two things in common with thousands of Amish children in rural Lancaster: They have never been vaccinated. And they don't have autism.

"We have a fairly large practice. We have about 30,000 or 35,000 children that we've taken care of over the years, and I don't think we have a single case of autism in children delivered by us who never received vaccines," said Dr. Mayer Eisenstein, Homefirst's medical director who founded the practice in 1973. Homefirst doctors have delivered more than 15,000 babies at home, and thousands of them have never been vaccinated.

rest of story;

http://www.upi.com/ConsumerHealthDai...4-060313-6829r
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

My past two kids I always try to get mercury free innoculations. You can request it from the doctor.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

You are a responsible parent then, Pie. Most people are not aware, or dismiss the idea as rubbish. The thermisol is said to be a preservative...but is a deadly poison. Much like arsenic being used to treat wood. Some young developing bodies can resist the mercury, some can't. Especially when it is shot directly into the body, bypassing all natural immune methods used by the body.

I've never had a flu shot, and have never had the flu.
    "A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer."

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    You are a responsible parent then, Pie. Most people are not aware, or dismiss the idea as rubbish. The thermisol is said to be a preservative...but is a deadly poison. Much like arsenic being used to treat wood. Some young developing bodies can resist the mercury, some can't. Especially when it is shot directly into the body, bypassing all natural immune methods used by the body.

I've never had a flu shot, and have never had the flu.
    This mercury thing has been out for several years. If they banned people from eating the fish here at one point because it contained mercury there was no way I wanted my kids to have that crap in their immunization lol

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    This mercury thing has been out for several years. If they banned people from eating the fish here at one point because it contained mercury there was no way I wanted my kids to have that crap in their immunization lol

Pie

I threw a fit when I first heard about it...my kids just had a round of vaccinations so I called the Doc and he assured me they were free of mercury.

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    I threw a fit when I first heard about it...my kids just had a round of vaccinations so I called the Doc and he assured me they were free of mercury.
    Not only can it cause autism , it can cause chemical imbalances like ADHD which would make sense with all the kids and adults of that period being diagnosed with it.

Pie

Interesting stuff. If this is the case, I wonder how it ties in to the fact that Autism is mainly a male disorder.

Blog Entries
    The mercury additive has been removed from US vaccines for some years now (as per article). Guess what, no decrease in the occurances of autism. I am inclined to believe that it is multifocal ailment, environment (pollutants), diet (formulae) and especially pounding a toddler's immune system with numerous vaccines. So far, the evidence is epidemilogic, however it lacks proof of a direct causal effect. Of course, I cannot say that I have read every single study.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    The mercury additive has been removed from US vaccines for some years now (as per article). Guess what, no decrease in the occurances of autism. I am inclined to believe that it is multifocal ailment, environment (pollutants), diet (formulae) and especially pounding a toddler's immune system with numerous vaccines. So far, the evidence is epidemilogic, however it lacks proof of a direct causal effect. Of course, I cannot say that I have read every single study.
    I tend to agree with that. I know of a case where the ingestion of lead paint chips as a toddler has resulted in Autistic behavior. However, since a lot of Autistic people tend to have PICA, (tendency to eat inedible objects) that it is possible that they were born with the Autism and PICA behavior, and as a result ate the chips of lead paint. Also, it is common for a child who is born with/develops Autism to appear normal until somewhere between the ages of 6 mos. to 2 1/2 years old, (vaccination age). I have also seen a case where a normal, healthy toddler developed Autistic behavior after suffering from a high fever that was not treated in a timely or correct manner. In 2 of the several cases I am familiar with, the parents of the Autistic children were alcoholics, but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with the Autism.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelersFANinMA
    Interesting stuff. If this is the case, I wonder how it ties in to the fact that Autism is mainly a male disorder.
    I have two nieces who have it.

Blog Entries
    I have also seen a case where a normal, healthy toddler developed Autistic behavior after suffering from a high fever that was not treated in a timely or correct manner.
    Which does correlate with the bombardment of multiple vaccines. Viruses can do serious damage to the infant brain.

Hell_Yes

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    I have two nieces who have it.
    same parents? or different? That must be rough on them. Its hard enough being a parent of normal kids I can imagine what a parent of special needs kids must go through. They must be extremely strong.

Pie

Folding with AMD POWER Loonatic's Avatar
    I was reading about that yesterday at the Chiropractor, I believe it was People or Time magazine. Autism is definitely an unusual thing to deal with. When I took martial arts, a child around the age of 9 or 10 had it, and he's basically in his own world. I guess I dont fully understand the disease, but from my observations its gotta be real hard on the parents.
    Pain is weakness leaving the body.

Show us something on your statement.... male or female usually reaches puberty first? Female-- maybe their immune systems develop faster?

Bruce Lee

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    All vaccines?? There are some, that still have mercury. You have to ask for the mercury-free one.(ex-Rh- immune globin vaccine) ..
    Also what are the ingredients of a vaccine-- immune globin?
    Animal RNA
    Pooled Human blood plasma, to name 2 of them. So there is the issue of the mixing of the blood. Which yourself being from the tribe of Judah, what is the law of mixing of your own blood. How is a vaccine kosher to the body? Using pooled blood...& animal RNA defeats the method of the draining of the blood from meats.

Bruce Lee

Amish don't use the internet either, maybe the internet is causing Autism, or worse yet maybe iit is XBox.
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRogue
    Amish don't use the internet either, maybe the internet is causing Autism, or worse yet maybe iit is XBox.
    ahh so here it comes, i ask you a few things in a thread, that you didn't like, got a lil jumpy, so time to try and crap on my threads.....

Bruce Lee

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by knightmare
    All vaccines?? There are some, that still have mercury. You have to ask for the mercury-free one.(ex-Rh- immune globin vaccine) ..
    Also what are the ingredients of a vaccine-- immune globin?
    Animal RNA
    Pooled Human blood plasma, to name 2 of them. So there is the issue of the mixing of the blood. Which yourself being from the tribe of Judah, what is the law of mixing of your own blood. How is a vaccine kosher to the body? Using pooled blood...& animal RNA defeats the method of the draining of the blood from meats.

David,

Understand, that all offered so far is conjecture based on epidemiology and opinion. The direct causal relation has yet to be established. The high fevers produced by the bombardment of attentuated viruses, seems a far more likely possibility.

Most vaccines are developed on eggs, so I would think the majority are Kosher. Irrelevent, since I do not intentionally adhere to Kashrut law (being a vegetarian does help, however).

Tribe of Judah..... <snicker>

Hell_Yes

if there really was a link would there not be more kids with autism?

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus
    if there really was a link would there not be more kids with autism?
    How many kids do you need? 1 is enough for me. What if it was yours.? The American medical Assc, (Rockerfeller Org.) will never fess up.

SIDS/crib death is now being linked to vaccines..

Why do you think legislation has just been passed to protect producers/pharms of vaccines from liability???

The truth is coming out...connect the dots

Bruce Lee