Thread: flash bangs ( bf2 spec forces)

flash bangs ( bf2 spec forces)

flash bangs are crazy they blind you for about 20 secs depending on range.
    I was shotgun in a jeep and driver got killed and I got flashed banged and had to slid into drivers seat and drive like stevie wonder in full reverse

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Tear Gas is crazy too. Although you can see but you are coughing and can't see straight.
    Respect it.

This stuff is great aslong as your own team mates don't keep spamming you with them. There is always that one moron.
    Imagine
    BattleField2 - DDImagine2002

Quote Originally Posted by Imagine
    This stuff is great aslong as your own team mates don't keep spamming you with them. There is always that one moron.

1? ****, i'll consider that a good day! lol

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    someone frap up some movies of the flashbang and tear gas effects. Are they as kewl as they were in r6-3? Also some zipline would be cool too, trying to decide if its worth picking up. Haven't played BF2 in months.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    someone frap up some movies of the flashbang and tear gas effects. Are they as kewl as they were in r6-3? Also some zipline would be cool too, trying to decide if its worth picking up. Haven't played BF2 in months.

I have to say so far EA did much better job with this expansion than they did regular BF2.. I'm enjoying it so far so kinda glad I changed my mind.. the zip lines is run, haven't used the tear gas that much or flash bangs. I've been enjoying sniping more on some of them maps mostly Ghost town with the M95 its pretty fun.

is the new sniper more powerful? Headshots should be insta kill!!!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

SG Enthusiast
    is the new sniper more powerful? Headshots should be insta kill!!!
    What new sniper?

i thought i read that every kit had 1 new main weapon? that isn't true?

J B K M

Maybe thenext expansion will have InstaGib!

i thought i read that every kit had 1 new main weapon? that isn't true?
    just the M95 which is the sniper unlock.. your regular unlocks will be unlocked in game once you start it. Its pretty powerful I've been having fun with it on ghost town!

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700
    just the M95 which is the sniper unlock.. your regular unlocks will be unlocked in game once you start it. Its pretty powerful I've been having fun with it on ghost town!
    I love the M95. I just unlocked it. It rocks. I can't believe people say it is inaccurate. I don't know why I waited so long to unlock it. The new support gun on the other hand stinks. It is like shooting an automatic bb gun.
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

Quote Originally Posted by RicRogue
    I love the M95. I just unlocked it. It rocks. I can't believe people say it is inaccurate. I don't know why I waited so long to unlock it. The new support gun on the other hand stinks. It is like shooting an automatic bb gun.

Yeah the PKM sucks at any kind of distance. None of the unlocks are very good. Hell none of the guns in the game are very good. Take an M16 in single shot mode and aim right at a guy maybe 100 yards away and unload a 30 round Mag into him and maybe 1 or 2 shots will hit him. Give me a break.
    Respect it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottE
    Yeah the PKM sucks at any kind of distance. None of the unlocks are very good. Hell none of the guns in the game are very good. Take an M16 in single shot mode and aim right at a guy maybe 100 yards away and unload a 30 round Mag into him and maybe 1 or 2 shots will hit him. Give me a break.
    I was thinking about this this morning. The only thing good about the unlocks is consistancy. If I am a sniper, medic, or any other kit, I don't have to change guns beause of the team I am on. I can practice on the M95 until I rock at it or the G36C. That is about it.
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

yup, thats what i don't like about this game compared to the others. The other games were fun and balanced enough even with the guns being accurate. This one is more luck than skill....

J B K M

Well the unlocking of weapons shouldn't have never been done anyway.. thats just plain BS on EA's part since you paid for the game you should get everything the game came with. Also as in 42 and vietnam each side had different weapons and some were better than others in different classes so it balanced out to a degree.. this is the way it should have been done... My question to EA is, Where are all the damn planes and choppers??? In Vietnam we had more of these than we do now... no stealth bombers/fighters etc??