Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New all gay channel on direct tv

Uninsured for your health
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberskye
    Many sociologists chalk it up to latent homosexual tendencies. People are afraid they will be tempted to 'try it out themselves'.

I lived in Washington DC for years - there are A LOT of openly gay people and businesses. It's part of life there.

I notice that most people vocal on this board about things like this are from the midwest - tolerance has never been a part of the mix in that part of the country. Conservatism and acceptance are rarely compatible.
    Sky, I agree with you completely. I've also noticed the "Those who scream the loudest" mentality in MANY. Out very own Paft was much like some here screaming about the evils of homosexuality...

Come on, anyone else want to answer my question? without running to your bibles that is...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid
    Come on, anyone else want to answer my question? without running to your bibles that is...

But if thats were they get their idea of it beign wrong, then were are they suppose to run to?

Uninsured for your health
    the land of *gasp* "Free Thought"!

Oh wait...there is no free thought anymore, whatever the TV says is fact and no ones allowed to contradict what's said on TV or their unamerican, unpatriotic, and terrorists!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Everyone has free thought. With free thought I have chosen to believe the bible as gospel. I have chosen to accept Christ as savior. In him is where my faith lies. I have come to him of my own free will.

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid
    the land of *gasp* "Free Thought"!

Oh wait...there is no free thought anymore, whatever the TV says is fact and no ones allowed to contradict what's said on TV or their unamerican, unpatriotic, and terrorists!

You're just as bad with the random jabs at media/religion/anything. stay on track, explain yourself and then move on the to the next thing.

Its like watching a retard that thinks he's the antichrist and must end the world.

"Answer me without your bible"

"Land of the Free!"

"TV sells us lies"

"Buy my new anti terrorism cloak!"

The TV is promoting "Gayness" at the same time its telling chirstians to hate them?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    Everyone has free thought. With free thought I have chosen to believe the bible as gospel. I have chosen to accept Christ as savior. In him is where my faith lies. I have come to him of my own free will.
    If you follow the bible 100%..why do you believe in Jesus?

You do know he did not fulfill the prophicies in the Torah as a messiah? So that means you are following a false prophet which is blasphemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus

You do know he did not fulfill the prophicies in the Torah as a messiah? So that means you are following a false prophet which is blasphemy.
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

See my point was very valid GH.
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

When Dominicans laugh like this it means "Oh ****, I dont have anything to say to that, **** I gotta say something!"

Probably because prey hasnt read that far yet. Now see GH, you ruined the ending for him!

Quote Originally Posted by YARDofSTUF
    When Dominicans laugh like this it means "Oh ****, I dont have anything to say to that, **** I gotta say something!"

Probably because prey hasnt read that far yet. Now see GH, you ruined the ending for him!
    That laugh was actually out of shock, that someone that obviously knows NOTHING about the bible would say something so absurd
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

That laugh was actually out of shock, that someone that obviously knows NOTHING about the bible would say something so absurd

See took 9 extra minutes to figure this line out

they r gonna be around no matter what u do.
    You will see them on TV,in clubs,everywhere.
    What you will do ? Just beat the **** out of them just cuz they are gay ?
    ..Little bit shallow dont u think ...
    but who cares they are gay,its their choice,not yours.
    Like i said before as long they are no bothering me i'm ok with them,i respect them.

EOS
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

really then how come Jewish people are not Christian? remember I was born Jewish, went to Hebrew school and had my bar mitzvah even knew how to read and understand hebrew at one point...so i think I know a bit more then you do when it comes to the Torah

Quote Originally Posted by rivas
    they r gonna be around no matter what u do.
    You will see them on TV,in clubs,everywhere.
    What you will do ? Just beat the **** out of them just cuz they are gay ?
    ..Little bit shallow dont u think ...
    but who cares they are gay,its their choice,not yours.
    Like i said before as long they are no bothering me i'm ok with them,i respect them.

EOS
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Quote Originally Posted by Spammy
    See my point was very valid GH.

umm i was responding to Brent..

you are giving a thumbs up to that?

why not? it called tolerance

Yes I am becuase if someone chooses to be gay so be it. Who am I to judge them?

In my religion it is wrong. That we already know Brent. So what should I do throw them to the lions. Hey if they like to sleep with the same race so be it, it is not my business.
    SG Sh!!t List

really then how come Jewish people are not Christian? remember I was born Jewish, went to Hebrew school and had my bar mitzvah even knew how to read and understand hebrew at one point...so i think I know a bit more then you do when it comes to the Torah
    Then why was Paul, one of the greatest Jewish scholars of that time, a Christian. You have a zeal for God, but do not know the truth.

Cya,

RicRogue

P.S. I'm Back
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.

Yes I am becuase if someone chooses to be gay so be it. Who am I to judge them?

In my religion it is wrong. That we already know Brent. So what should I do throw them to the lions. Hey if they like to sleep with the same race so be it, it is not my business.
    We are not to Judge the person, but at the same time we have to declare what acts are right or wrong.

If I do not stand for what is right, what are my children going to stand for. They will become complacent America, not caring about morals.
    Horizon Web Design

Are you Saved??? Click here to find out how you can be.