Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: New all gay channel on direct tv

Most TVs made in the past decade have add/skip buttons somewhere, allowing you to skip past unwanted channels on your own, only being able to access them by typing the channel number in directly.

Those channels and shows usually makes fools of them anyways, so it's not like it is neccesarily a good thing that they have their own channel. I dunno whether or not Cablevision has that channel, and I will not bother to find out.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    Those channels and shows usually makes fools of them anyways, so it's not like it is neccesarily a good thing that they have their own channel. I dunno whether or not Cablevision has that channel, and I will not bother to find out.
    Meaning you've already looked and are disappointed they don't have it

Quote Originally Posted by Meggie
    argh, so u request that all channels that u dont like be taken off of your lineup?

you often watch lifetime and nickelodeon?

I dont think ive watched one of my like 20 something sports channels by why am i going to call and tell them to get rid of them?
    Well I have little kids running around the house and its just not something I would like them to see at that age. I had the spanish channels turned off because its just something I don't watch. I have nothing against gay people, if thats what they choose to do then more power to them, but it doesn't mean I have to have it on my TV too. This part of NYC has a lot of Gay/Lesbians here so If I really need to see it I can just step out my front door and see it Live and in person.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    When i was growing up i was capible of going threw the channels without having to see crap like that. Now its on EVERY channel and practically every show. They are pushing this acceptance **** down peoples throats. I am sick and tired of it. Like they say if you don't like it don't watch it, well why dont' then just quit trying to push it on everyone?

They wonder why most people get sick of seeing this crap. If you are a homosexual then fine, doesn't bother me. But it doestn' mean i want to see or hear about it. Keep it to yourself.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RoscoPColtrane
    When i was growing up i was capible of going threw the channels without having to see crap like that. Now its on EVERY channel and practically every show. They are pushing this acceptance **** down peoples throats. I am sick and tired of it. Like they say if you don't like it don't watch it, well why dont' then just quit trying to push it on everyone?

They wonder why most people get sick of seeing this crap. If you are a homosexual then fine, doesn't bother me. But it doestn' mean i want to see or hear about it. Keep it to yourself.
    Well they are entitled to their entertainment too, and if the channels are labeled as being Gay or Homoerotic in nature Im all for it. I wouldn't say they are shoving it down our throats because its only been 2000 years since they have been able to be out in the open, so I wouldn't hold it against them. I don't see why you would let it bother you to think they were pushing it on you. Its for their entertainment not yours.

Pie
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Hellllo Prey!

>>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

I think i'm gonna just sit and watch this thread
    The Way
    John 14:6

same with the black people cahnnels.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    same with the black people cahnnels.

and religious channels..

people get offended too easily..i say get rid of TV in the house you dont really need one..if ppl that upset..LOL

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    Well they are entitled to their entertainment too, and if the channels are labeled as being Gay or Homoerotic in nature Im all for it. I wouldn't say they are shoving it down our throats because its only been 2000 years since they have been able to be out in the open, so I wouldn't hold it against them. I don't see why you would let it bother you to think they were pushing it on you. Its for their entertainment not yours.

Pie
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

I can see what you are saying. My major problem is that its hard to find a major channel these days without GAYS being on every show. Its almost like they are wanting people to find it acceptible when in the majority of people its not.

Let them have their channel, but keep it on that channel. I shouldn't have to see it when im channel surfing. As far as it being 2000 years and such. As far as im aware no one has been alive for that long....
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

I can see what you are saying. My major problem is that its hard to find a major channel these days without GAYS being on every show. Its almost like they are wanting people to find it acceptible when in the majority of people its not.

Let them have their channel, but keep it on that channel. I shouldn't have to see it when im channel surfing. As far as it being 2000 years and such. As far as im aware no one has been alive for that long....
    ever think that maybe they arent trying to shove it down ur throat, but rather give gay people shows that they want to watch.. they are a pretty big group out there in society, and not having tv shows for them doesnt make it go away. I think they arent trying to change ur views, just are targeting a previously untargeted major audience.
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Well maybe if they had their own channels they probably wouldn't want to be on straight ones since most of the time they are like the "token" . Kinda like Spammy is here.

ever think that maybe they arent trying to shove it down ur throat, but rather give gay people shows that they want to watch.. they are a pretty big group out there in society, and not having tv shows for them doesnt make it go away. I think they arent trying to change ur views, just are targeting a previously untargeted major audience.
    not only are they a big group...they spend lots and lots O' Cash= happy advertisers.

How big can the GAY Community possibly be? I know some gay people and they don't even understand it. Saying that and i quote "All theys gays running around like FAGS is giving us a bad name." and called them "attention *****s".

I seriously think that the crap they put on the TV is giving them a bad name, makes people think they can't be "normal" and have to act all fairy'ish...

J B K M

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    not only are they a big group...they spend lots and lots O' Cash= happy advertisers.

where did you get that from? any big minority group will spend lots o cash....

Lots of people = lots of cash....they could go after some other minority group...say American Muslims or something that alot of people "hate"....maybe try to make them feel "welcome".....

J B K M

[QUOTE=RoscoPColtrane]How big can the GAY Community possibly be? QUOTE]
    You said it yourself. If it wasn't such a big community you wouldn't be seeing them at all.

and even if they are on ALL channels,i always have to laugh my ass off when i see them,they act funny
    give them some respect
    To be human is to choose.

It is better to die on your feet
    than to live on your knees.

- Emiliano Zapata

Yeah they ACT funny. The gays that ive met or gotten to know don't act like that at all tho. Granted its usually obvious but they don't let it consume their entire existance.....

J B K M