Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Howdy People

Howdy People

Its been a while hasnt it? Well, Healthwise I am doing ok. Viral load is non detectable and CD4 is at 843. I'm a bit messed up in the head though. Lots of things irritate me and piss me off and I dont alwayshave a lot of patience for thiungs. I take Cymbalta nopw for depression but not sure it working yet. I do get very pissed of and cant calm down for a while. If one thing pisses me off my whole day is down the drain. I am still with my partner of the past two years. We seem to be getting along ok but we are in a tough spot right now because of money issues. He lost one of his jobs and is only woirking the HIV education and Outreach job right now. He is going back to school for nail technition (dont laugh! they make lots of money). I am still working at the gas station which stresses me out enough to not want a second job.

I guess things are ok and life will get better. I just am having a hard time dealing with **** right now. It's just that almost everything gets on my nerves. I do smoke pot now which does help somewhat. I just want to get this straight that I DO NOT smoke pot all day. I have some kind of resposibility that I wont smoke during the day and save it for evening time when I am ta home and not planning on going anywhere. If there are any other things that you might want to know, go ahead and ask and I will answer!

Mike

hi mike!
    happy holidays.

Quote Originally Posted by Edward Abbey
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government.

Glad to hear from ya, Mike. And glad that you're doing ok healthwise - especially since the viral load is non-detectable.

Good luck with the jobs, for you and your partner. And if you ever get a chance, you really should look for a better (not "second", replacement) job. Relax, destress a little, let your life get into a relative order.

Stress LOL EVERYTHING under the sun stresses me out . I worry about things way in advance LOL I stress every day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paft
    Glad to hear from ya, Mike. And glad that you're doing ok healthwise - especially since the viral load is non-detectable.

Good luck with the jobs, for you and your partner. And if you ever get a chance, you really should look for a better (not "second", replacement) job. Relax, destress a little, let your life get into a relative order.

One thing good that we are doing is we started a non-profit to help people living with HIV/AIDS. Our organization is called Open Hands Foundation and here is a link http://www.openhandsfoundation.org

Hi Mike! Good to hear the virus seems to be under wraps for now! Keep a positive outlook! Things WILL get better!

Good to hear from an old friend again.

Be well.
    Offensive

Yeah as far as we can tell it is. The weird thing is I am missing the key protein gp41 which the virus needs to replicate. We dont know why so we took blood to send to the state which in turn sent it to The CDC. Who knows when or if we will here back but, I would assume that if I am missing a key protein the virus needs to replicate that must be a good thing. That or the virus is mutating. But I am looking on the brighter side of that issue and assuming that if I am missing that protein and the virus is having a problem replicating, it's gotta be a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by downhill
    Hi Mike! Good to hear the virus seems to be under wraps for now! Keep a positive outlook! Things WILL get better!

Quote Originally Posted by downhill

Ditto

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    Be well.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemean
    Its been a while hasnt it? Well, Healthwise I am doing ok. Viral load is non detectable and CD4 is at 843. I'm a bit messed up in the head though. Lots of things irritate me and piss me off and I dont alwayshave a lot of patience for thiungs. I take Cymbalta nopw for depression but not sure it working yet. I do get very pissed of and cant calm down for a while. If one thing pisses me off my whole day is down the drain. I am still with my partner of the past two years. We seem to be getting along ok but we are in a tough spot right now because of money issues. He lost one of his jobs and is only woirking the HIV education and Outreach job right now. He is going back to school for nail technition (dont laugh! they make lots of money). I am still working at the gas station which stresses me out enough to not want a second job.

I guess things are ok and life will get better. I just am having a hard time dealing with **** right now. It's just that almost everything gets on my nerves. I do smoke pot now which does help somewhat. I just want to get this straight that I DO NOT smoke pot all day. I have some kind of resposibility that I wont smoke during the day and save it for evening time when I am ta home and not planning on going anywhere. If there are any other things that you might want to know, go ahead and ask and I will answer!

Mike
    Hi Mike ! it's great to hear from you,,,,

I hope all is good for you..

Dan

Hi Mike! Hang in there!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Heya Mike! Good to hear from ya.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Thanks people. I am trying to hang in there but it does get rough sometimes. Having to work, deal with health issues, attending meeting through out the state for HIV prevention, as well as running a non profit does get a bit tiring at times but we jsut tell ourselves it is for the goof of the community.

Hey Mike great to hear from you and hang in there

Quote Originally Posted by mikemean
    One thing good that we are doing is we started a non-profit to help people living with HIV/AIDS. Our organization is called Open Hands Foundation and here is a link http://www.openhandsfoundation.org
    Hey Mike. It is always good to hear from you. I am impressed that you are involved with this site. It is a wonderful resource for those that need to reach out. You'll be blessed for that.

Blog Entries
    Hi Mike

Been away a bit myself. My Mom had a stroke and I've been staying with her these past couple of months. Just popped home for a day and am checking in to see whats new. Glad to see your Smilin Face again

Hang in there my Friend

Glad to see you have someone to share with, I'm sure that helps.

Take care and do enjoy the Holiday Season

-

regards

minir

Blog Entries
    Always good to hear from you, Michael.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Bout time you showed up slacker! Stop your pot smokin' hippee ways and go get another jobby job! And also, stop being "teh ghey!"

Regards,
    -Bouncer-

Really good to hear from you Mike. I am glad you are well (if stressed). You need to come around more often. Also, be cautious about the anti-depression drugs. They can make you *more* depressed over the way they alter your moods and perceptions. Life is a series of ups and downs, and you've been through some pretty impressive downs. You survived being told you had HIV and everything that came with that, something I am not sure I could do and I have to admire your strength. I have no doubt you will survive the mood swings and depression. With or without medication.

Tom

mike good to see you back.hope everything goes your way.