Thread: A outrage in Iraq!

A outrage in Iraq!

http://www.michaelyon.blogspot.com/?...842277de-91434

More of what the Mainstream Media (MSM) will not show the American public.

You mean CNN doesn't tell me everything I need to know?!?

The Libby grasp on most of the networks is pretty annoying. Fox gets the "closest" to the good stuff if you have to watch your news.

Certified SG Addict
    I think I am going to steal his blog layout.

How DARE he report such attrocities?

LMAO @ Burke
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

I've lived it and I've seen good things that never go beyond the event, but in the end when you leave this earth, you take not what you've kept, but what you have given away.
    USMC RETIRED

Steve

Tacoma Guitar Forum

easily amused
    I don't know if it's been discovered who splooge is, but I think we can safely say from the title of this thread that it is NOT Burke.

Quote Originally Posted by emilyb
    I don't know if it's been discovered who splooge is, but I think we can safely say from the title of this thread that it is NOT Burke.
    HAHA!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by bigmo66
    I've lived it and I've seen good things that never go beyond the event, but in the end when you leave this earth, you take not what you've kept, but what you have given away.

My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Blog Entries
    True, Burke would have titled this thread, "An outrage in Iraq"

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    How DARE he report such attrocities?
    You would think there was not a war going on....

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Funny thing is, that they probably looked the same way before we got there
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    Funny thing is, that they probably looked the same way before we got there
    Ah, the eternal pessimist!

Ah, the eternal pessimist!
    Have you been to Iraq or seen pictures of Iraq before all this **** happened? Don't be so gullible that the USA is the only place that has happy schoolchildren. I guess you missed the thread about the teacher having sex with a kid...Oh wait..no you didn't. I bet North Korean newspapers are having a field day with that. "Sex Education Classes In USA: Teachers have sex with kids to teach them". Its called propaganda.
    I bet those pictures weren't taken in Fallujeah or Tikrit thats for sure.
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    Have you been to Iraq or seen pictures of Iraq before all this **** happened? Don't be so gullible that the USA is the only place that has happy schoolchildren. I guess you missed the thread about the teacher having sex with a kid...Oh wait..no you didn't. I bet North Korean newspapers are having a field day with that. "Sex Education Classes In USA: Teachers have sex with kids to teach them". Its called propaganda.
    I bet those pictures weren't taken in Fallujeah or Tikrit thats for sure.
    I didn't say that it wasn't possible for them to have lived liked that before the war, they probably were. I'm just stating how you usually chime in something negative when it comes anything Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes

QFT
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

I didn't say that it wasn't possible for them to have lived liked that before the war, they probably were. I'm just stating how you usually chime in something negative when it comes anything Iraq.
    Well its not like I have ever felt differently really. You know I thought this whole thing was wrong from the get-go. 2 years later and its just getting worse. These pictures are just a bunch of crap. There is never anything happy or good about a war. We live in our own little world here and before that the majority of us have never known what life was really like over there.
    You being from NY and knowing about 9-11, even to this day still affects people not just here but all over the country and that was just from 1 incident. Those people are being bombed, burned, killed,kidnapped, beheaded...so if you want to believe that things are all hunky dorey over there I won't stop you from thinking that way. I don't think its pessimistic, Im being realistic.

Pie

easily amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes