Thread: !! HELP!!! How can I get my host changed or become Anonymous on IRC???! HELP!

SSJNiNoS

Post !! HELP!!! How can I get my host changed or become Anonymous on IRC???! HELP!

well..its been pissing me off!! I need to get a Diff IP! Im K-Lined from a site. Iv tried Bouncers with some people but they dont want to do it anymore! Im an @home user
    and I need to change it! With something for FREE!!! No Shells!! NO MONEY! HELP ME!! ANY SUGGESTION?

cablenut

Talking

there was probably a reason you were k-lined. if your behind a router and were k-line'd for that if you foward port 113 to your compuer you can now use ident.

------------------
    Head webcheese and geek guru @ http://www.cablenut.com

JL Sparks

Other than using a different ISP and evading (which will get you a longer k-line or g-line), you may just want to find a new network to chat on.

glc1

Welcome to Speed Guide SSJNiNoS...

Contact your ISP to see if they will give you a new IP.

donald_k

Talking

GLC1, I know someone who is a jerk but he wanted to know some thigs about IRC. I told him how to get an ISP klined and sure enough three ISPs later got klined. I got banned from a channel for throwing someone's net connection after their crappy bit disconnected me because I put a channel name in the chan. The guy who banned me later had his ADSL modem desynched from the DSLAM

JL Sparks

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by donald_k:
    GLC1, I know someone who is a jerk but he wanted to know some thigs about IRC. I told him how to get an ISP klined and sure enough three ISPs later got klined. I got banned from a channel for throwing someone's net connection after their crappy bit disconnected me because I put a channel name in the chan. The guy who banned me later had his ADSL modem desynched from the DSLAM </font>
    Unfortunate coincidence for him