Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How NOT to get famous on the internet..

How NOT to get famous on the internet..

My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

man ....that took a looooong time to read

AMD X2 4800+ AC freezer pro 64 cooler, ASUS A8N prem. 2G OCZ platinum PC3200, eVGA 8800GTS 640MB, 37G SATA Raptor, OCZ 700W PSU.

Anyone have a good synopsis or perhaps a good page of the 26 to start reading? I got thru page and saw there were 25 more.

No way!!

Cliffs:

Kid offers new gears for sale. Guy pays with check. Kid cashes check, edits post, then says send more money. Internet pwns kid, kid sends gears. Gears used, not new. Internet pwns kid more. Kid refunds money. Internet gloats.
    My son ... ask for thyself another internet connection, for that which I leave is too slow for thee

Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Cliffs:

Kid offers new gears for sale. Guy pays with check. Kid cashes check, edits post, then says send more money. Internet pwns kid, kid sends gears. Gears used, not new. Internet pwns kid more. Kid refunds money. Internet gloats.

ug i could only make it to page 12.....funny though
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

wow that was friggin long. I am surprised tho that the guy even bought the parts from a newbie to the forum. I'd never deal with anyone that was a noobie

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Thanks, Zilog! You just convinced me to not waste an hour reading it.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainman
    Thanks, Zilog! You just convinced me to not waste an hour reading it.

I think you need to get in touch with those guys man!

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Cliffs:

I only made it to page 8...then skipped ahead 10 pages, then read the last page. Funny thread though...what a 'tard. Judging by all the links those guys found, he seemed to be a scam artist all around the 'net. Someone needs to pay him a visit.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    I only made it to page 8...then skipped ahead 10 pages, then read the last page. Funny thread though...what a 'tard. Judging by all the links those guys found, he seemed to be a scam artist all around the 'net. Someone needs to pay him a visit.

i could not believe all the info they had on the guy... one of em even came up with baby pics
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Wow!! Just wow!! I want that team in my corner!
    Mystical Folding Minx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastid
    i could not believe all the info they had on the guy... one of em even came up with baby pics
    I actually read this whole mess (insomnia). An interesting gang mentally phenomenon, but heavily seasoned with caution. The arrogance that comes with the false perception of security would appear a dangerous condition. One would hope that more individuals would start taking the "in real life" approach to relationships online.

Hell_Yes

Luck is where preparation meets opportunity - Seneca

"Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.'" - Isaac Asimov

It is my ambition to say in ten sentences what others say in a whole book. - Friedrich Nietzsche

Brandon, you need to get those guys on that douchebag!!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    An interesting gang mentally phenomenon,
    Indeed...quite the "online gang bang" there.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hell_Yes
    I actually read this whole mess (insomnia). An interesting gang mentally phenomenon, but heavily seasoned with caution. The arrogance that comes with the false perception of security would appear a dangerous condition. One would hope that more individuals would start taking the "in real life" approach to relationships online.

exactly, the dude got paid back and they're still foaming at the mouth. Good stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    I think you need to get in touch with those guys man!

Pie
    If I say something, Downhill will probably accuse me of bringing it up again...

Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    exactly, the dude got paid back and they're still foaming at the mouth. Good stuff.

actually i think he is waiting for a western union check to clear... they were saying that it ould take up to a month for it to clear or something, per wu tos

sad thing is, if it is a fraudulent check, that Mike guy has to pony up the expenses...
    Every normal man must be tempted at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
    I often wonder if the voices in my head ever get frustrated because I'm just too damn lazy to climb that clock tower.
    Click image to enlarge
    click image to view full version

Quote Originally Posted by Bastid
    actually i think he is waiting for a western union check to clear... they were saying that it ould take up to a month for it to clear or something, per wu tos

sad thing is, if it is a fraudulent check, that Mike guy has to pony up the expenses...