Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stupid Leafs and Stupid Sens!

Angry Stupid Leafs and Stupid Sens!

I hate double headers, now I'm missing the more important of the 2 games because the 1st game couldn't get it done in 60 mins

wasting so much time!!! no one wants to watch them get to the more important game!!!

TSN aren't even going spilt screen in their breakages...those retards.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by *cho*
    I hate double headers, now I'm missing the more important of the 2 games because the 1st game couldn't get it done in 60 mins

wasting so much time!!! no one wants to watch them get to the more important game!!!

TSN aren't even going spilt screen in their breakages...those retards.
    I'd watch the Leafs and Sens over Canucks vs. * .... unless the * is Detroit

Funny, I was watching the first shoot-out in NHL history and they did a spilt screen for the friggen puck drop in Vancouver.

Who cares? Nobodys watching.
    Picture yourself
    Set up for good in a whole other life
    In the mystery zone

Quote Originally Posted by Jarngrimr
    Funny, I was watching the first shoot-out in NHL history and they did a spilt screen for the friggen puck drop in Vancouver.

Who cares? Nobodys watching.
    That is a lie!

They spilt the screen for the puck drop in OT, not the shoot out!!! get your facts straight.

And all they did was show the puck drop...what was the point of that.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

Go NY RANGERS...winning 5-3

Jagr really had a superb gamne after a rough start.

I havent seen the Rangers play this good in several years especailly in the third period.

I am really excited about hockey i think all the new rules and changes have really opened up the ice

Quote Originally Posted by Augustus
    Go NY RANGERS...winning 5-3

Jagr really had a superb gamne after a rough start.

I havent seen the Rangers play this good in several years especailly in the third period.

I am really excited about hockey i think all the new rules and changes have really opened up the ice

If Jagr can find a love for the game, look out NHL. He's got about the most talent of any shooter out there, hes jsut thinking about cash and more ways to make the most too much

Well, it looks like Calgary showed up to play last night ..

Chouinard had a hat trick for the Wild

Ducks won.
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Too bad for Sundin. I'm sure he doesn't want to miss most of this season after not being able to play last season.

How much of a crunch do you think this will put on the leafs?

I just heard he'll be out for 4-6 weeks.

Pretty much I think making the playoffs is a long shot.

On that note:

Custody Battle Ruling:

A seven year old boy from Toronto was at the centre of a courtroom drama in an Ontario Superior Courthouse this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have legal custody of the juvenile.

The boy has a history of being beaten repeatedly by both parents and the judge had previously awarded custody to the boy's aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge then suggested that he be placed with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they beat him more severely than anyone.

The judge, in an unprecedented ruling, dramatically allowed the boy, in spite of his youth and obvious inexperience, to make his own choice as to who should have legal guardianship over him.

In front of a packed and cheering courtroom this morning, custody was subsequently granted to the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS as the boy stated his firm belief that they are, in point of fact, not capable of beating anyone.

...and so the season begins !!!
    Picture yourself
    In the mystery zone

I just heard he'll be out for 4-6 weeks.
    TSN reported it as indefinitely

Custody Battle Ruling:

A seven year old boy from Toronto was at the centre of a courtroom drama in an Ontario Superior Courthouse this morning when he challenged a court ruling over who should have legal custody of the juvenile.

The boy has a history of being beaten repeatedly by both parents and the judge had previously awarded custody to the boy's aunt.

The boy confirmed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and refused to live there. When the judge then suggested that he be placed with his grandparents, the boy cried out that they beat him more severely than anyone.

The judge, in an unprecedented ruling, dramatically allowed the boy, in spite of his youth and obvious inexperience, to make his own choice as to who should have legal guardianship over him.

In front of a packed and cheering courtroom this morning, custody was subsequently granted to the TORONTO MAPLE LEAFS as the boy stated his firm belief that they are, in point of fact, not capable of beating anyone.

...and so the season begins !!!

Stupid hockey!

ииии

ииии

http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=185358

We had a fantastic opening day last night! Then we kicked Carolina's a$$!

Too bad they can't credit the ref for an assist on their unassisted goal...

We still have the cup fellas, if you want it, come and get it! Game on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ken
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=185358

We had a fantastic opening day last night! Then we kicked Carolina's a$$!

Too bad they can't credit the ref for an assist on their unassisted goal...

We still have nothing to fill our cup's fellas, if you want it, come and get it! Game on!
    Fixed
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

We have a MMIA...

Missing Minir in Action.

Anyone know whats up? Hockey talk just isn't the same without him.

hes probably still recovering from the sens beating his belovid leafs
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl
    hes probably still recovering from the sens beating his belovid leafs
    K', logically, I know the Sens have one of the best chances to take the Cup this year but as a Leafs fan I gotta say:

The Sens suck!

Picture yourself
    In the mystery zone

K', logically, I know the Sens have one of the best chances to take the Cup this year but as a Leafs fan I gotta say:

The Sens suck!

Ahemmm.... We will retain the cup!

How many times will we need to win it before you guys recognize who is the best?

Dude, that was SO a fluke ....plus you're goaltending is suspect.

But whatever get you through the night, thats alright.
    Picture yourself
    In the mystery zone

Dude, that was SO a fluke ....plus you're goaltending is suspect.

But whatever get you through the night, thats alright.

Come on now, you don't win the Stanley Cup on a fluke... Too many games played and won... What will you say if we win it again, another fluke? What did you guys say about us before we won it? No chance they will ever win, etc...

Grahame will hold his own and Burke can take up the slack. Bulin really had some issues. It was a double edge knife, part of me hated to see him go, yet part of me was happy...