Thread: Folsom Street Fair In San Fran.....

Folsom Street Fair In San Fran.....

WTF!!! I've never heard about this until today. I saw some clips of it today for the first time and holy moly . I find it funny that homosexuals complain about the stereotypes that society tags them with, but it seems to me that they're the ones that feed these stereotypes more and more with every passing day. I've always known that San Fran was always lax in enforcing its local laws, i've heard some pretty ill stuff about that city, but damn, watchin this was just plain bizarre!! I've always wanted to visit San Fran, but heh, no thanks. That festival makes the gay parade in New York seem like Sunday mass, it's pretty disgusting.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Yo homeslice..No links?

Not all gay people are flamboyant . Just look at Spammy. He likes to melt into mediocrasy and he's happy. He doesn't need a tutu or a long feather scarf and a hot pink wig to be happy.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    Yo homeslice..No links?

Not all gay people are flamboyant . Just look at Spammy. He likes to melt into mediocrasy and he's happy. He doesn't need a tutu or a long feather scarf and a hot pink wig to be happy.
    I can't beleive I'm going to agree with Prey, but ya the gays in Frisco generally perpetuate the negative stereotypes about Homosexuals.
    Feelings about religion: I believe in a dogma-free personal Prime Mover.

Im scared to think of what was going on.

Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    Im scared to think of what was going on.
    Oh just me and Humby Kayaking down the Reaming Rapids, naturally he was up front.
    Feelings about religion: I believe in a dogma-free personal Prime Mover.