Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thought this was funny

thought this was funny

we came up with the line last night and i just threw it on this pic ... what do you guys think ?

I don't get it.

I didn't think it was funny

Cute kid tho.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

its a nice picture, but i dont get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    "This is a stick-up...I have an armadillo in my pants"

Quote Originally Posted by major marco
    I don't get it.
    whs
    She's presenting like a mandrill!

Al Capowned...

Makes no sense to me either.

didn't jesus have a son or something... whcih would make it funny cos you'd think that the big head of faith(jesus) would never have kids... or something... something

SG Enthusiast
    Something to do with Priests only liking little boys?
    anything is possible - nothing is free

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    It *would* be brokeback bay if I in fact went and hung out with Skye and co (did I mention he is teh hotness?)

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    didn't jesus have a son or something... whcih would make it funny cos you'd think that the big head of faith(jesus) would never have kids... or something... something
    No, Jesus didn't have any kids.

And I don't get it either. Since faith and abstinence have nothing to do with each other.
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

The joke is supposed to be about how the "Good Christian" doesn't have premarital sex or any of that. It isn't a very good joke though.
    Respect it.

Since I still had it on my server...

Yeah.. unfortunately if you have even a remote knowledge of christianity you would know that the image there is the one where Jesus says we should be like the children etc.. so the effect is lost unless you are some form of illiterate atheist/not a member of a western civilization.

Quote Originally Posted by Massa
    Yeah.. unfortunately if you have even a remote knowledge of christianity you would know that the image there is the one where Jesus says we should be like the children etc.. so the effect is lost unless you are some form of illiterate atheist/not a member of a western civilization.
    so i am an illiterate atheist because i don't understand the pictures meaning acording to you, ya know not everyone reads or has read the bible.

to me the picture is just some guy with a little girl on his lap, could be her father or something, who knows.

No mark.. I am saying the joke is lost on you UNLESS you are an illiterate atheist. That would put you in the normal people category. I was making a jab at CF and his bussies.. not those of us who can't see the meaning. Sorry man.

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Massa
    UNLESS you are an illiterate atheist.
    Illiterate - one who doesn't or cannot read. Not well educated.

Maybe a poor choice of words? Personally, I don't know the bible because I don't read fiction...too much time reading technical manuals, I guess, to spend time on fiction.
    anything is possible - nothing is free

Quote Originally Posted by Blisster
    It *would* be brokeback bay if I in fact went and hung out with Skye and co (did I mention he is teh hotness?)

Illiterate is exactly the word i intended to use. Simply because 99% of people who have ever read at all, have read a magazine, or at the very least a book of some sort that is not a manual, will have seen reference to christianity and the christ and children message.

As to fiction - I find that comment extremely funny coming from one who seems to be educated. If you were aware AT ALL of the current state of debate regarding the bible as fiction, you would be aware that it is almost undisputed that the bible is based on factual happenings in the past. There is debate regarding the spiritual phenomena that occured, and some misunderstainding regarding majoer events such as the flood, since the world to them was a small portion of the mid-east but i digress. The only dispute regarding the central teachings of the Bible, is whether Christ was the messiah, though it is widely accepted and considered proven that he existed AS A MAN. If you want to discredit the bible as fiction, I suggest you do some more research. For further information, see this link:

http://archaeology.about.com/b/a/130335.htm

Dave

Fiction? HA!
    Have your feelings been hurt by a random act of E-Thuggery? If so, call 1-800-Waaaaahmbulance, we're here 24 hrs a day, 7 days a week, to take your call, you could be due a large monetary settlement, don't delay, call now.

"Please be careful prior to entering the world wide web, the internet is serious business"

Quote Originally Posted by porkchop
    I have read stories about that, as well as stories about travels through Europe and Asia, as well as ending up and finally being buried in Japan. I would guess its hard to actually prove since records werent really kept but the evidence was extremely strange in regards to sayings , grave markings, and a few other things. We will never really know the truth since it was a long time ago.
    History has been changed many times (Corrected)as we grow and learn, and who knows what will happen in the future to come.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!