Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: girls posting naked half naked shots on the net...

Quote Originally Posted by AceFireball
    Those of you that claim your religion as a basis of why these pictures shouldnt be shown I have a question: Were Adam and Eve not meant to be nude until they ate the fruit from the tree of knowledge of good and evil?

If it is lawful then I really cant see anything wrong with it, besides....she does have a majority of her clothes on

Just a thought, I am a christian myself but thought I would add something from a different perspective for once
    thank you. this "holier than thou" stuff is really starting to get on my nerves ...

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R
    thank you. this "holier than thou" stuff is really starting to get on my nerves ...

I agree thank you too =)

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by zooner
    i'm naked right now....
    I know your naked right now, Zooner. I can see you with my hidden, mystery Cam.

Cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahnn
    I know your naked right now, Zooner. I can see you with my hidden, mystery Cam.

Cute.

SG Enthusiast

Oh poop, I wanted to keep my hidden, mystery cam a secret from the SG guys.

Oops, yer fly is open Jamie.

Oh poop, I wanted to keep my hidden, mystery cam a secret from the SG guys.

Oops, yer fly is open Jamie.

again ...

SG Enthusiast
    again ...

SG Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by emilyb
    I can see why she finds it most offensive when it is a 16 year old girl and the wife of a person who is a professed Christian. I believe the Bible teaches us to cherish and respect our bodies and those of our mate. And while Sammy was patted on the back for pointing out Meggie's lack of outrage for givebacks, no one has pointed out how he gave up posting givebacks but sees no problem with displaying his wife. That street runs both ways.
    So, for me, I don't believe in living by what's right for me, I just believe in living by what's right by the final authority, and thankfully, It's not me. Just me 2 cents.....
    I didn't want to get into this aspect but I just can't let it rest.

I believe that whatever a man and his wife do in agreement that is harmless to others or each other is not open for general discussion. So, I get uncomfortable when specific names are brought up when we weren't asked for our opinion. If someone was being harmed or asked for advice, that is another story altogether.

That's just this Christian's 2 cents worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Debbie
    I understand the points expressed about the half naked pics, but Tiffany has her clothes on in the pics that Kyle posted. It was the "so cute" thread that sparked this topic.

Really the girl in the tank top is what this threads about. I am asleep so I am not getting involved I just wanted to know.

I didn't want to get into this aspect but I just can't let it rest.

I believe that whatever a man and his wife do in agreement that is harmless to others or each other is not open for general discussion. So, I get uncomfortable when specific names are brought up when we weren't asked for our opinion. If someone was being harmed or asked for advice, that is another story altogether.

That's just this Christian's 2 cents worth.

Uninsured for your health
    Quote Originally Posted by Annalysa
    Really the girl in the tank top is what this threads about. I am asleep so I am not getting involved I just wanted to know.
    yep, that's pretty much it
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Quote Originally Posted by Annalysa
    that and the fact that Meggie can't stand when another female comes within a hundred feet of SG ...

better behave or I will post my naked hairy butt 2024X1600 pic again!
    Quote Originally Posted by Zilog B
    Loading the dishwasher at brembo's house means bringing the fiancee a sixpack home.

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl

*Sits down and shuts up* Yes sir...

Quote Originally Posted by nightowl
    please no

I really don't like getting into these kinds of thing sanymore because it almost always leads to bad feelings amongst the membership but I think that some of you aren't thinking things through to their logical end.

One logical conclusion is that your pic of your GF, wife, etc, could wind up on a pr0n site. Once you post the pic here, it's open season.

Also, what did Hannibal Lecter say in Silence of the Lambs?

He covets....he covets what he sees everyday.

I don't want my wife to be the object of some whacko's desire lol.

Here is something else...whenever I see a pic of a female, as a male, I always...ALWAYS apply the test question....FUGLY or FOOKABLE? Would I hit it? Based on the appearance presented in the pic.....yes or no. So I think that maybe some folks should think twice about posting pics of their GF's or wives on here because I'm silently saying to myself....would I hit it or not? Do any of you want to know the answer...honestly?

I sure as hell don't say..."oh shes has really nice teeth, I bet she chews her vegetables really well during dinner!"

Like I've said a hundred times before, this is a forum. It's based on posted content and feedback. If you can't handle the honest and opinionated responses to what you post....DON'T POST!

...formerly the omnipotent UOD

Quote Originally Posted by Prey521
    It all comes down to morality and self respect. Any man/woman that feels the need to show/sell their body to generate income lacks both.
    Hey hey now...those of us that don't have MIL's that walk around giving out free shows, would be up ****s creek, so thats no fair to say that!
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by emilyb
    As a Christian, "to each his own" is not a philosophy I live by. I believe there is a set code of right and wrong. Overall, I agree with Meggie, and while I also hate to see any woman displayed like some piece of meat(ie, all the givebacks), I can see why she finds it most offensive when it is a 16 year old girl and the wife of a person who is a professed Christian.
    I've seen Christian pictures much worse then what Spammy posted of Pink Kitty.
    Hell Adam and Eve were 98% naked. Going by your logic and Meggies as well anyone who looks at a picture of Eve in the garden or Aphrodite are leechers and those 2 woman in particular deserve no respect.
    "There is a big difference between breaking the law and having a law designed to break you. We will not be broken." -- Jinny Simms

"On the street everything is legal! I don't believe in an eye for an eye, I believe in 2 eyes for an eye." -- Bas Rutten

How about we just label the stuff NWS which even tho most of the time is Not Work Safe usually ends up being a hot chick anyway , to also mean Not Woman Safe since its offensive to some of the ladies and that way there can be no complaints about it. That goes for the guys too that feels if a fellow member posts a pic of their GF that they may feel offensive thoughts.

I know when I see pics of kyles,spammy,fastchevy, or Mytfly ladies I just say to myself...shes a hottie..I dont start thinking about ****ing them. Hey if you got it FLAUNT IT! I'd rather see a natural beauty then some airbrushed , siliconned chick anyday.
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

I'm disappointed that I still haven't received this pic yet