Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10,000 Global

50,000 Global

..made it last night ... only took me ..ummm like 8-9 months @ 'x' hours a day
    Last edited by Izzo; 02-21-06 at 10:10 AM.

Do you get a second unlock?
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    Do you get a second unlock?

at 10500 i guess you do ... im at 10125 ..prolly be there tonight ... G3 ?

I was able to play all the unlocked weapons and have to say that they are not worth the time and effort... EA should have upped the ante a bit and unlock some real worth wide weapons. Maybe one time use type weapons, I dont know. I just find the whole unlock weapon thing to be to time consuming....
    Kinky is using a feather.
    Perverted is using the whole chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by chimdogger
    I was able to play all the unlocked weapons and have to say that they are not worth the time and effort... EA should have upped the ante a bit and unlock some real worth wide weapons. Maybe one time use type weapons, I dont know. I just find the whole unlock weapon thing to be to time consuming....

yeah ..i've played them all also ... oh well ...just havin' fun with this

Yeah all the weapons are not exactly the TOP notch like they could be.. I believe I'll go for the spec ops gun next seein as you will get points soon for blowing crap up

Quote Originally Posted by Sava700
    you will get points soon for blowing crap up
    nuthin better than blowing an apc full of infantry

I was going to post a link to that thread, but the SG search results for "bullsh|t" were too numerous

sometimes you have to think outside the box to get inside the box .

Question Headshots

Question. Can anyone tell me if they ever got a headshot in BF2. I shoot people in the head all the time and they walk. How does this happen? I've heard that the bullet bounces off the helmet. Is this true?

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Hitman
    Question. Can anyone tell me if they ever got a headshot in BF2. I shoot people in the head all the time and they walk. How does this happen? I've heard that the bullet bounces off the helmet. Is this true?
    I have gotten a headshot, but they are extremely rare as far as I know. The weapons balance isn't very good yet. Hope they fix it with the upcoming patch.

There is the Reality mini-mod that eliminates that, but can't be run on ranked servers.
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    no way i was making headshots on karkland all night a couple days ago. racked up kill after kill. They were dropping everytime first shot.
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

the regular sniper rifles are not worth a damn.. however if you get the sniper weapon unlock then you are good to go to shoot through windows and kill someone with one shot

Quote Originally Posted by Italian Hitman

if i'm up close to a guy manning the machine gun in a hummer ...i'll aim for the head ... of course nothing comes up with *headshot*.... but i've seen em go down

Jen's Best Friend RoscoPColtrane's Avatar
    Boom! Headshot!!!
    ****************************************************************************************
    Abit NF7-S 2.0, Barton 2500+ @ 2.2 Ghz, 2 Gig ddr3200, 80gig Seagate HDD, ATI x850 PRO @ 550/600, WinXP Pro

J B K M

Pittsburgh Steelers Super Bowl XL Champions!!!!!

SG Enthusiast
    I can't remember the last time I played on a ranked server. And yeah, the sniper rifles suck.

Quote Originally Posted by JBKM
    Boom! Headshot!!!

IT OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I took the G3

I like that one the best as well. Just a few points shy of my next promotion. But I'll probably take a gun with the kit I use the most....engy or medic.

Quote Originally Posted by Illini25
    I like that one the best as well. Just a few points shy of my next promotion. But I'll probably take a gun with the kit I use the most....engy or medic.

I got the medic and the assault now ... I play spec ops more than medic but didn't really like the gun ...I wanted the high damage/high accuracy

I'm very close to hiting first private , and once I can unlock a weapon I think the G3 will be mine as well. I like assault but I can't hit much with the weapon unless pretty close range. Spec ops Weapon is pretty deadly.

Although .... Sniping through windows of a helipcoptor would kick ass
    Network Engineer for Linux/Windows/Netware servers and connectivity for remotes sites via VPN in Roanoke, VA.

Maintaining pace.....

...finished playing at 19929 last night ...

not sure what the new rankings are cuz well i guess i don't pay too much attention but I hear it's a gonna be a long time now that every gets most unlocks now by what ...10500 or something ... but hey ...20K