Thread: newcome

Thumbs up newcome

I come from China. Let's hope for good cooperation between us. May I introduce myself?I'm Guo bin.

Quote Originally Posted by guobin3983
    I come from China. Let's hope for good cooperation between us. May I introduce myself?I'm Guo bin.
    First of all, Welcome To speedguide.net
    I just want to clarify something.
    Are you meaning a newcomer to the Speedguide Folding Team? Or do you mean newcomer as a member to Speedguide site? This message base is for The Gene Folding team that Speedguide.net has for Distributed computing. If you mean to the forums in general Im sure the moderators here will move this message to the proper place. Have fun here and enjoy!

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Welcome to speedguide.net Below is a link to our general chat board if you would care to give it a whirl. Enjoy!

http://forums.speedguide.net/forumdisplay.php?f=41
    Mystical Folding Minx

Guo bin

Congratulations on finding us. We are here to help out with as much as we are able. Ask any questions you like and surely someone here can come up with an answer that works.

Rick
    Prostate Cancer survivor, too late for me with a cure, but maybe I can help save others just like me. Wife brest cancer. Cured.

Welcome!
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.