Thread: Submitted results error also!

Submitted results error also!

I'm getting the message "attempting to submit", but nothing is sending. I can recieve new proteins, but I can not submit my results.

Here is the log file...
    [19:30:56] Version 3.8 October 2000
    [19:30:56] Copyright (c) Jay William Ponder 1990-2000
    [19:30:56] portions Copyright (c) Michael Shirts 2001
    [19:30:56] portions Copyright (c) Vijay S Pande 2001
    [19:32:06] - Server reports digital signature does not match.
    [19:32:06] (May be due to corruption during network transmission or a corrupted file.)
    [19:32:06] - Error: Could not transmit unit 01 (completed July 12). Keeping unit in queue.

[19:32:06] + Attempting to send results
    [19:33:19] - Server reports digital signature does not match.
    [19:33:19] (May be due to corruption during network transmission or a corrupted file.)
    [19:33:19] - Error: Could not transmit unit 02 (completed July 13). Keeping unit in queue.

Any ideas???
    Join the Folding Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunster
    I'm getting the message "attempting to submit", but nothing is sending. I can recieve new proteins, but I can not submit my results.

Here is the log file...
    [19:30:56] Version 3.8 October 2000
    [19:30:56] Copyright (c) Jay William Ponder 1990-2000
    [19:30:56] portions Copyright (c) Michael Shirts 2001
    [19:30:56] portions Copyright (c) Vijay S Pande 2001
    [19:32:06] - Server reports digital signature does not match.
    [19:32:06] (May be due to corruption during network transmission or a corrupted file.)
    [19:32:06] - Error: Could not transmit unit 01 (completed July 12). Keeping unit in queue.

[19:32:06] + Attempting to send results
    [19:33:19] - Server reports digital signature does not match.
    [19:33:19] (May be due to corruption during network transmission or a corrupted file.)
    [19:33:19] - Error: Could not transmit unit 02 (completed July 13). Keeping unit in queue.

Any ideas???
    Are you using F@H 5.0X?
    Well your error is different from Humby's Yours is saying its corrputed. If you are using the console version drop to dos change to the folding directory and do a command line using the switch of -send all and see what happens.
    Please let us know what happens

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

I forgot to say I'm using the screen saver version on that computer. Sorry. Do I do the same thing you listed above. I'm pretty novice with the folding stuff.
    Join the Folding Team!

Quote Originally Posted by Dunster
    I forgot to say I'm using the screen saver version on that computer. Sorry. Do I do the same thing you listed above. I'm pretty novice with the folding stuff.
    I dont know anything about the screensaver version. If you want to try something take a look in Humbolts thread and maybe you can try what I posted down towards the bottom.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Can't remember about earlier versions, but 5.02 retries to transmitt every 6 hours, but if you just stop folding and then restart it will automatically try and transmitt the finished work unit when it is restarting.

Tks
    Rick
    Prostate Cancer survivor, too late for me with a cure, but maybe I can help save others just like me. Wife brest cancer. Cured.

Here is what I did, but I still need a little more help. I uninstalled the screen-saver version (but kept the work file folder). I then installed the graphical client and it's now running.

I want to try to move the work files from the old screen saver work folder to the new graphical client work folder to see if they will submit. My question is which files do I need to transfer??

Thanks...Dunster
    Join the Folding Team!

Dunster

Normally the entire Work directory and the queue.dat file.

But make sure you don't have a work directory already with a work unit in the folding directory when you move/copy the work directory as it will just keep that work unit in the folder and never finish it as it's queue.dat file will be gone.

Tks
    Rick
    Prostate Cancer survivor, too late for me with a cure, but maybe I can help save others just like me. Wife brest cancer. Cured.