Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I got a weapon unlock in BF2

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    yeah ... it's at corporal ... 11k points
    Ahh...that'll be next year at the rate I play ranked servers. So basically I'll never see it. Ah well.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Ahh...that'll be next year at the rate I play ranked servers. So basically I'll never see it. Ah well.
    Yeah, same here..but remember you can pick up people's kits and if they are using a unlocked weapon, you can use it as well....at least until you die.

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Probably better off joining under a different name, starting over.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Probably better off joining under a different name, starting over.
    The more I think about it the more it makes sense to do just that. What I mean is, have several user names, 1 for each weapon unlock. Kind of a pain in the arse, but with 6 usernames I could have all the weapons unlocked a heck of a lot faster than using 1 name.

I scoped the weapons out for a few minutes before I picked 1. I was gonna go with the sniper unlock. It says it can shoot threw bullet proof windows and such. The other day, some dude shot me dead while I was flying the chopper and i was like wtf, but I guess it can be done.
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    The more I think about it the more it makes sense to do just that. What I mean is, have several user names, 1 for each weapon unlock. Kind of a pain in the arse, but with 6 usernames I could have all the weapons unlocked a heck of a lot faster than using 1 name.

I scoped the weapons out for a few minutes before I picked 1. I was gonna go with the sniper unlock. It says it can shoot threw bullet proof windows and such. The other day, some dude shot me dead while I was flying the chopper and i was like wtf, but I guess it can be done.

Hell yeah man I did like that sniper rifle info... thats my next pick that way you and I can sniper each other from different mountains

BF 2 Unlocks

I recently got my 2nd unlock weapon but when I played on some servers none of them showed up??? My first unlock weapon as a new Lance Corporal showed up right away on the server I was playing on...but several days later after I got promoted to Corporal and got the unlock and went to play none of the new weapons showed up??? Is this an "Unlock" restricted server??? What's going on?? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CHERAKEE View Post
    I recently got my 2nd unlock weapon but when I played on some servers none of them showed up??? My first unlock weapon as a new Lance Corporal showed up right away on the server I was playing on...but several days later after I got promoted to Corporal and got the unlock and went to play none of the new weapons showed up??? Is this an "Unlock" restricted server??? What's going on?? Thanks.
    Its possible, try a different server.

Quote Originally Posted by CHERAKEE View Post

It's a known glitch......simply leave he server and return although I believe some can disable unlocks but it's unlikely that's the case.