Thread: $10k for Ad on Forehead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

$10k for Ad on Forehead

SALT LAKE CITY - For $10,000, Kari Smith has gone ahead and had her forehead tattooed with the Web address of a gambling site
    link

i think i need a little more then 10k at least 500k if not 1mil

what an idiot. 10K to be stuck with a tatoo for the rest of your life...well without having to have it lasered off anyway. Thats moronic. You are right...no less then a million for something so absurd.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

Quote Originally Posted by thepieman
    what an idiot. 10K to be stuck with a tatoo for the rest of your life...well without having to have it lasered off anyway. Thats moronic. You are right...no less then a million for something so absurd.

Pie

And...it will probably cost that 10K to have it removed!! Geezofratz!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

From the article
    To me, $10,000 is like $1 million
    But it's not though...I'm poor barely scraping by, and 10k would sure be nice, but still it wouldn't go very far...

the money will give her 11-year-old son a private education, which she believes he needs after falling behind in school.
    If he fell behind in regular school, a private supposedly "better" schooling would only prove harder I imagine....

Money can't buy brains...

Advanced Member
    Quote Originally Posted by drdoug99
    From the article

But it's not though...I'm poor barely scraping by, and 10k would sure be nice, but still it wouldn't go very far...

If he fell behind in regular school, a private supposedly "better" schooling would only prove harder I imagine....

Money can't buy brains...
    Private schools can cost from 1k - 5k PER WEEK, or it maybe per month. I can't remember which.

Quote Originally Posted by Whitewulf
    Private schools can cost from 1k - 5k PER WEEK, or it maybe per month. I can't remember which.
    per month usually...though the few private high schools here are like 5k per school year I think...

my cousin went to a private catholic high school for a year, and ended up dropping out of school and getting her GED...so just goes to show you paying money for school doesnt mean you'll get a quality education..