Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: Happy 4th of July

  1. #1
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878

    Happy 4th of July

    Great weekend planned with Striped Bass fishing, BBQ, parades and festivities.
    we have Heritage days in my town clicky The biggest in the state. Lots of fun for us. Have a safe and happy 4th.

  2. #2
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    I have to work, bah. Im gonna fire my SKS out the window though like I do every year, scare the neighboorhood.

  3. #3
    P/T Pagan God thepieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn , New York
    Posts
    13,400
    Hey Lefty..Have a ball man! Hope u catch a bunch of stripers..they are quite yummy.


    Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    *
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    *
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

  4. #4
    Mental Metal Minister Jamie_R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    10,452
    Quote Originally Posted by wee96
    I have to work, bah. Im gonna fire my SKS out the window though like I do every year, scare the neighboorhood.
    those SKS's are great ain't they
    .

    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

  5. #5
    I'm White wee96's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    9,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamie_R
    those SKS's are great ain't they
    Yea, I wanna get a couple more just cuz I love em so much. I can pop off the 15 strip clip real quick.

  6. #6
    Resident Atheist Dan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2000
    Location
    Orangevale ,Ca
    Posts
    18,682
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty04530
    Great weekend planned with Striped Bass fishing, BBQ, parades and festivities.
    we have Heritage days in my town clicky The biggest in the state. Lots of fun for us. Have a safe and happy 4th.

    sounds great! the bass fishing sounds even better! have a great one and bring home a bass for me!

  7. #7
    EvilAngel search team ace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!
    Posts
    5,204
    I just went down to Ohio to get some decent fireworks. This will be a nice 4th this year!!!

  8. #8
    R.I.P. 2017-10-02 Joint Chiefs of Staff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2001
    Location
    The Sandbox
    Posts
    42,832
    Happy Independence Day! I have my 4th off this Saturday so another 3 day weekend for me.
    >>Cult Master of International Affairs<<

  9. #9
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,913
    Happy 4th fellow New Englander!

    And to all here!

    3x days of BBQ's for us, big one at an old bosses house on Sat, then on Sun we have our local neighborhood cookout where another old boss of mine and I combine forces in his backyard, then on Mon a big old farmhouse up the street a bit throws a huge neighborhood party.

    Hope the fishing is good for you, caught a striper a couple of weekends ago, and last week the kid went out with a neighbor of ours and came back with 5x blues. This weekend I think I'll go diving for chowder clams, either make chowder or baked stuffed clams, Portugese style.

    Tired of this rain yet? Good to have it though, backyard was starting to brown, and I was getting worried about the well starting to sputter under heavy use days. Waiting for the rain to stop right now so I can quick boogie out in my boat to do a quick onsite checkup out on FI NY.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  10. #10
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    Happy 4th fellow New Englander!

    And to all here!

    3x days of BBQ's for us, big one at an old bosses house on Sat, then on Sun we have our local neighborhood cookout where another old boss of mine and I combine forces in his backyard, then on Mon a big old farmhouse up the street a bit throws a huge neighborhood party.

    Hope the fishing is good for you, caught a striper a couple of weekends ago, and last week the kid went out with a neighbor of ours and came back with 5x blues. This weekend I think I'll go diving for chowder clams, either make chowder or baked stuffed clams, Portugese style.

    Tired of this rain yet? Good to have it though, backyard was starting to brown, and I was getting worried about the well starting to sputter under heavy use days. Waiting for the rain to stop right now so I can quick boogie out in my boat to do a quick onsite checkup out on FI NY.
    Sound like fun Cat.

  11. #11
    Moderator YeOldeStonecat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    Posts
    50,913
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty04530
    Sound like fun Cat.
    Yours too...just got done poking around that site you linked for Bath.
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

  12. #12
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Happy 4th of July Sucka's


    Have fun there Lefty
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  13. #13
    Elite Member mountainman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    15,451
    Happy 4th!

    My goal is to find out when the local fireworks are happening. My plan is to fly around the town when they are going off to watch them with NO obstructions. (We can even put the rail guards in to leave the canopy partially open.)


  14. #14
    SG MVP Lefty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SG Tavern
    Posts
    18,878
    Quote Originally Posted by mountainman
    Happy 4th!

    My goal is to find out when the local fireworks are happening. My plan is to fly around the town when they are going off to watch them with NO obstructions. (We can even put the rail guards in to leave the canopy partially open.)

    Now that sounds like fun. I had a good view last year on a friends tree house overlooking the river.

Similar Threads

  1. Hey its my internet Best friends birthday Happy Birthday CISCO
    By Annalysa in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-28-03, 06:20 PM
  2. Hey......It's Immortals Birthday!!!!
    By downhill in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 09-15-03, 02:36 PM
  3. Happy, Happy, It's Hockey Time Again
    By minir in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-04-01, 12:47 AM
  4. uggh.... a happy place.. a happy place..
    By Immortal in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 08-06-01, 06:25 PM
  5. Happy 4th. of July to my American friends, a Giggle, minir
    By minir in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-04-01, 02:25 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •