Thread: FS:Great Gaming/Work Laptop + Free Accessories + Free Software! (:

Talking FS:Great Gaming/Work Laptop + Free Accessories + Free Software! (:

hey guys, im selling my laptop for about $1,200 - $1,300. It's in excellent condition and you will get the computer newly formatted with the following software and you will recieve the following free accessories with it also. Below, you'll see my laptop specs, etc. I originally bought this laptop for $1,800 without the accessories, so in turn, this is a REALLY great value.

*Remember - My files wont be on the laptop, only the following software and operating system. Since the computer will be reformatted, it'll be like a whole new computer but over $2,500 worth of software! Enjoy

---

Laptop Specs:

Windows XP Professional + SP2 Integrated - The Most Current Windows Operating Software along with Microsoft's new Service Pack 2 (SP2) built right in! Are you ready for the future?

Sony Laptop PCG - FRV26

Pentium 4 2.8 Ghz - VERY VERY VERY Fast

512 RAM - MultiTasking to the MAX

ATI IGP 345M 128MB Graphics Card - GREAT GAMING (I'll have Halo Single/Multiplayer Demo Installed On Request)

SoundMax/ALi Sound Card - Surround Sound in style

Memory Stick Pro Slot - Portable Storage!

DVD-ROM/CD-RW Drive - Why have two drives when you can have ONE SLIM DRIVE that both burns cd's at high speeds and even re-writes them? Oh, did I mention it even plays dvd's in near theater quality?

Two PCMIAA Slots - Expand Your Life

Three USB Ports - More than enough for all your needs

Printer/VGA-OUT/Surround Sound OUT/Microphone - Headphone jack - Outputs!

40 GB High Capacity Fast Hard Drive - Store all your data!

Ethernet 100/1,000MPS Ports - Stay Wired AND Wireless

Modem Jack - Still got AOL? No Prob!

15" Screen - Watch DVD's in style with a great 15" screen that reaches almost near High Definition!

Still not convinced? Heres all the free software you get pre-installed on the newly formatted hard-drive! Over a $2,500 value... FREE

Adobe Photoshop CS + Image Ready - Ready to tackle those images?

Microsoft Professional 2003 - Great for homework and business use!

PowerDVD - Watch DVD's in great quality!

WinDVD - Eh, heres another DVD Program if you're not convinced.

Windows XP PowerToys Professional - Add some spice to your OS!

Windows Blinds + IconPacager - Includes a free Mac OS X Tiger Skin

Quicktime Pro - Watch movie files in high definition formats!

iTunes - Why not listen to your music in surround sound with a 3D visualizer?

DivX - The popular .avi movie player

Java 5 - Designed to run todays high end applications!

Flash MX Professional - Flash editing and creation in STYLE

Ad-Aware6 Professional/SpyBot Search & Destroy/Microsoft Anti-Spyware - Protect your computer!

Halo Demo + Conflict: Vietnam Demo* - Pre-Installed Via Request. Ready to play enhanced 3D action games with millions over the internet? I am

Adobe Acrobat 7.0 Professional - The greatest .PDF editor ever created

STILL NOT CONVINCED? Well... to close the deal.. heres all the free accessories you get!

AC Adapter

Lithium ION Battery

Wireless LAN/WAN/Router/GateWay/A Wireless/B Wireless/G Wireless/ Compatible Wireless Card! $100 dollar value, free.

Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combo Set

One Pair of Dual Computer Speakers - Great Bass/Treble. Adjustable via iTunes or Windows XP!

WinRAR - WinZip - Compress your files to save space!

Well... the price I'm asking is around $1,200 - $1,300. Is anyone interested? Send me an e-mail at mnm2004bft@alltel.net or PM me if you cant e-mail me. It might take me longer to respond via PM, or just post here!

Thanks,

Mohammad

***Oh, and please, No BidPay and I prefer payment via Paypal. Both the seller and buyer will be completely secure

Emerald Triangle looking for EA and some trainwreck!
    Just bump your old thread, dont make a new one when you have the SAME item for sale down a few threads.

here, just incase you cant find it.

The other threads will be deleted within 24 hours.

Figured with it all over the place it'd be sold by now ....

Somewhere along the shoreline in New England
    That's not the one overheating and shutting down on you (losing it's hard drive) in this thread is it?
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=179025
    MORNING WOOD Lumber Company
    Guinness for Strength!!!

nope, got the problem fixed! Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat
    That's not the one overheating and shutting down on you (losing it's hard drive) in this thread is it?
    http://forums.speedguide.net/showthread.php?t=179025

Kinky is using a feather.
    Perverted is using the whole chicken.

delete me if I'm being an a-hole.

ATI IGP 345M 128MB Graphics Card
    that's not really a graphics card, it's onboard video. Also, I'd be surprised if it's using 128meg of memory because you only have 512megs of system ram. Since it's shared, it's probably dropping it to 64meg of video ram.

Although the reviews I've read concerning the video are very positive for onboard video. There is some confusion if the core is based on the radeon8500, radeon9xxx or the radeon7xxx core. I suppose that doesn't matter because people have posted results of running hl2 with it on med settings. That processor helps too.

Plus, it's a sony. Sony displays are a piece of art.

good luck selling it! I usually ebay laptops because they are difficult to sell via forums.
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

It's considered a graphics card. It is about an enhanced version of the 32MB Mobile Radeon 9200 found in the iBook G4's and the little brother of the Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB of the PowerBook G4.

Also, you can adjust how much megabytes of graphics usage you want it to use in the BIOS. Ranging from 32MB, 64MB, and 128MB. At 128MB, you still have 384MB left for RAM which is still pretty good, but unless you're doing graphics intense games, keep it at 32MB.

I've used this laptops graphics card to play SWAT, Halo 2 Online and Singleplayer, RainbowSix3 Multiplayer, Half - Life 2: Counter Strike multiplayer, Call of Duty, Doom 3, Quake 3, BattleField 1942, Conflict 3 - Vietnam, and Medal of Honor.

Also, I have edited music and dvds on this laptop for hours without experiencing any problems. Also, I've ran Photoshop CS, Flash MX 2004 Professional, and Microsoft Frontpage with messaging software at 128MB VRAM and haven't experienced any lag. Even at 32MB, the programs run great.

Not to mention, I've gone seriously more than a week without turnin' this baby off. No Lag, No Slow Downs, Nothing. Its a pentium 4 at 2.8Ghz, made for gaming, office and work use, homework and school use, and a little more.

Most laptops would fry up and have their 16-32MB 'Intel Extreme Pro' chipset onboard graphics cards catch on fire before even trying to do any of the above.

Once I sell this badboy, I'm planning to get an iBook G4 14.1" off a website. The only downfall is that its only a Radeon 9200 at 32MB

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mnm2004bft
    It's considered a graphics card. It is about an enhanced version of the 32MB Mobile Radeon 9200 found in the iBook G4's and the little brother of the Radeon 9700 Pro 128MB of the PowerBook G4.

Also, you can adjust how much megabytes of graphics usage you want it to use in the BIOS. Ranging from 32MB, 64MB, and 128MB. At 128MB, you still have 384MB left for RAM which is still pretty good, but unless you're doing graphics intense games, keep it at 32MB.

I've used this laptops graphics card to play SWAT, Halo 2 Online and Singleplayer, RainbowSix3 Multiplayer, Half - Life 2: Counter Strike multiplayer, Call of Duty, Doom 3, Quake 3, BattleField 1942, Conflict 3 - Vietnam, and Medal of Honor.

Also, I have edited music and dvds on this laptop for hours without experiencing any problems. Also, I've ran Photoshop CS, Flash MX 2004 Professional, and Microsoft Frontpage with messaging software at 128MB VRAM and haven't experienced any lag. Even at 32MB, the programs run great.

Not to mention, I've gone seriously more than a week without turnin' this baby off. No Lag, No Slow Downs, Nothing. Its a pentium 4 at 2.8Ghz, made for gaming, office and work use, homework and school use, and a little more.

Most laptops would fry up and have their 16-32MB 'Intel Extreme Pro' chipset onboard graphics cards catch on fire before even trying to do any of the above.

Once I sell this badboy, I'm planning to get an iBook G4 14.1" off a website. The only downfall is that its only a Radeon 9200 at 32MB

Thanks
    couldn't agree more concerning intel onboard. I'm currently running a dell 9300 and owned a 8600 before this. Previous to that I had a 9100 and BEFORE THAT, I had a toshiba which was running that intel onboard.

to even call the intel onboard video 'video' is a sick joke. shame on intel.

good luck with the sale.
    Strap It On Whenever It Seems Appropriate

http://www.tomsclan.com

http://laptopmag.com/Review/Dell-Inspiron-9300.htm

It's about $2,200 on the website... the dell inspiron 9300 is a pretty nice laptop but you should've got a PowerBook G4 15.2" lol.. I'm selling mine for an iBook G4 so I'm switching to Apple... the PowerBook is probably the best kickass computer you'll ever see.

Mr.Mohammed..

really ur lap has spectaculars facilities... i was impressed by it.. but some thing made me to think why you are selling this superb lap... so some thing is wrong in it.. also you too didnt mention the reason of it... so may i know it????