Thread: Verizon Email Embargo

mcarmel

Verizon Email Embargo

Verizon Internet Services, Inc. has implemented a block of all emails originating from Europe and large groups of domestic IP addresses.They are indescriminately blocking legitimate emails in an attempt to reduce their spam problem.

I am not a spammer yet I cannot send messages to anyone with a verizon.net domain address and they refuse to address my complaints. After several months of effort to have them unblock my IP address, I have been forced to file a lawsuit in Small Claims Court. If anyone is experiencing similar problems with Verizon's policy, I encourage you to file a similar lawsuit. I would be happy to share my experience and provide supporting documents to help in the filing of your suit. Cotact me at mcarmel@oshadata.com.

Why not post more of your experience here?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mcarmel
    Verizon Internet Services, Inc. has implemented a block of all emails originating from Europe and large groups of domestic IP addresses.They are indescriminately blocking legitimate emails in an attempt to reduce their spam problem.

I am not a spammer yet I cannot send messages to anyone with a verizon.net domain address and they refuse to address my complaints. After several months of effort to have them unblock my IP address, I have been forced to file a lawsuit in Small Claims Court. If anyone is experiencing similar problems with Verizon's policy, I encourage you to file a similar lawsuit. I would be happy to share my experience and provide supporting documents to help in the filing of your suit. Cotact me at mcarmel@oshadata.com.
    Thanks for that info..

Think of all the spam we could stop if we block all dialup ISP netblocks! I really hate gmail's philosophy and my rights erosions so I simply bounce gmail from all domains I control