Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 35

Thread: My favorite Holiday is tomorrow

  1. #1
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721

    My favorite Holiday is tomorrow

    Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

    Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a dam n about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:

    * You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
    * You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
    * You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
    * No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
    * CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

    * If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  2. #2
    Meoooow. PinkKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Garden Grove
    Posts
    396
    I'd have to slap a lot of ppl if that was the case Good thing my man is my co worker huh! Just kidding hehehhehe
    Live everyday as if it was your last.
    Folding with TheFallenAngels

  3. #3
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkKitty
    I'd have to slap a lot of ppl if that was the case Good thing my man is my co worker huh! Just kidding hehehhehe
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  4. #4
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188
    hey spammy, you guys hiring?





  5. #5
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Noevo
    hey spammy, you guys hiring?





    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  6. #6
    Senior Member tao_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammy
    Slap Your Co-Worker Day is Coming!!

    Tomorrow is the official Slap Your Irritating Co-workers Holiday: Do you have a co-worker who talks nonstop about nothing, working your last nerve with tedious and boring details that you don't give a dam n about? Do you have a co-worker who ALWAYS screws up stuff creating MORE work for you? Do you have a co-worker who kisses so much booty, you can look in their mouth and see what your boss had for lunch? Do you have a co-worker who is SOOO obnoxious, when he/she enters a room, everyone else clears it? Well, on behalf of Ike Turner, I am so very very glad to officially announce tomorrow as SLAP YOUR IRRITATING CO-WORKER DAY! There are the rules you must follow:

    * You can only slap one person per hour - no more.
    * You can slap the same person again if they irritate you again in the same day.
    * You are allowed to hold someone down as other co-workers take their turns slapping the irritant.
    * No weapons are allowed...other than going upside somebody's head with a stapler or a hole-puncher.
    * CURSING IS MANDATORY! After you have slapped the recipient, your "assault" must be followed with something like "cause I'm sick of your stupid-a$$ always messing up stuff!"

    * If questioned by a supervisor [or police, if the supervisor is the irritant], you are allowed to LIE, LIE, LIE! Now, study the rules, break out your list of folks that you want to slap the living day lights out of and get to slapping.....and have a great day
    ive got a .gif for this if you want to host it.

    Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

  7. #7
    R.I.P. 2016-11-23 Croc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Up top East side Downunder
    Posts
    7,819
    It is international, right??
    Seeing today is tomorrow over there, I can use this today?
    Say yes, please........ say yes.

    Croc.

    This would have to rate a close second to Slapping Day.
    Croc.
    It will be long, it will be hard and there will be no withdrawal.
    Winston Churchill
    Remember: Wherever you go in life, you take yourself with you.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by tao_jones
    ive got a .gif for this if you want to host it.

    give it up

  9. #9
    Senior Member tao_jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Boondocks
    Posts
    7,253
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    give it up
    pm me an email address.

    Stupidity is also a gift of God, but one mustn't misuse it. - JP II

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by tao_jones
    pm me an email address.
    Done

  11. #11

  12. #12
    R.I.P. 2016-11-23 Croc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Up top East side Downunder
    Posts
    7,819
    Ouch!!!

    Croc.
    Croc.
    It will be long, it will be hard and there will be no withdrawal.
    Winston Churchill
    Remember: Wherever you go in life, you take yourself with you.

  13. #13
    Best In Show Noevo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2000
    Location
    SD
    Posts
    14,188

  14. #14

  15. #15
    Thread killer DaddyLongLeg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    3,304
    I can only slap you once an hour Spammy , they need to make this a weekly holiday
    http://members.speedguide.net/daddylongleg/speedguidesig.jpg

  16. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by DaddyLongLeg
    I can only slap you once an hour Spammy , they need to make this a weekly holiday

    You can have my shot

  17. #17
    ^_^ Illini25's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2001
    Location
    Champaign, IL
    Posts
    8,128
    Ok, instead of me telling you to throw something at Greg.....slap him for me And Greg to the same to Sammy for me...LOL.

    Just having this thought when typing this....You all remember Terrible Terry Tate?? Still have a few of those vids!

  18. #18
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Illini25
    Ok, instead of me telling you to throw something at Greg.....slap him for me And Greg to the same to Sammy for me...LOL.

    Just having this thought when typing this....You all remember Terrible Terry Tate?? Still have a few of those vids!
    Terry tate thsat one is classic

    The Office Linbacker
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

  19. #19
    Certified SG Addict CableDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2001
    Posts
    26,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo

    I know someone I'd like to do that to.

  20. #20
    MadDoctor Club Spammy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2000
    Location
    MadDoctors Wool.
    Posts
    1,721
    Quote Originally Posted by Izzo
    Thats the Gif that came with this email
    - Reps for being a smartass.
    SG Sh!!t List

    Bouncer, downhill, John, Kip Patterson, Roody, YeOldeStonecat, Ken, Philip, David, Indy, Noevo.

Similar Threads

  1. Post your favorite Holiday Season recipes
    By Joint Chiefs of Staff in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-17-02, 05:24 PM
  2. In keeping with the Holiday spirit...
    By Indy in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-15-02, 07:25 PM
  3. Goto holiday tomorrow morning ...
    By Thor Walez in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-02, 02:12 PM
  4. The real difference between cats and dogs
    By Forgetful in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-30-02, 05:23 AM
  5. dog & cat
    By MadDoctor in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-02, 09:15 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •