Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: Motherboards w/CPU available

  1. #41
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    Are you the only person who has access to your email account?

    Yups!
    Mystical Folding Minx

  2. #42
    Elite Member ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Yups!
    Then why didn't you reply when you read them? I even said in the last one, "This is ghost." You read it that same day! I even have a receipt, would you like to see it?

  3. #43
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    Then why didn't you reply when you read them? I even said in the last one, "This is ghost." You read it that same day! I even have a receipt, would you like to see it?

    I thought you were funning with me "Casper".....if you really did email me...I so apologize...I have a theory that I never fade away from...if I do not reconize the email addy...I simply delete the mail...plain and simple..I did not see a heading that...this is ghost!
    Mystical Folding Minx

  4. #44
    Elite Member ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    I thought you were funning with me "Casper".....if you really did email me...I so apologize...I have a theory that I never fade away from...if I do not reconize the email addy...I simply delete the mail...plain and simple..I did not see a heading that...this is ghost!
    Ah, you must have your email client set to "preview" the email, that's why it gave me a receipt that said it was displayed on the recipient's computer. No worries then, I'll just email you again, this time with no mistaking who it's from.

  5. #45
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    Ah, you must have your email client set to "preview" the email, that's why it gave me a receipt that said it was displayed on the recipient's computer. No worries then, I'll just email you again, this time with no mistaking who it's from.

    Okey dokey!! but email it to Mstyeyez@ aol.dot com sir..Please......once again I am so sorry..
    Mystical Folding Minx

  6. #46
    Junior Member MadDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Looks dark
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    email it to Mstyeyez@ aol.dot com
    //Gets a ton of animal porno ready to send to email address//


    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

  7. #47
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    //Gets a ton of animal porno ready to send to email address//


    I can delete you too Darlin'..I promise!!
    Mystical Folding Minx

  8. #48
    Elite Member ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Okey dokey!! but email it to Mstyeyez@ aol.dot com sir..Please......once again I am so sorry..
    No need to apologize, it seems to have been a comedy of errors. I'm sorry to have ridden you so hard.

    BTW, that's just part of your email address, right?

  9. #49
    Junior Member MadDoctor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2001
    Location
    Looks dark
    Posts
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    I'm sorry to have ridden you so hard.
    *Grabs hot popcorn and scoots chair close to monitor*


    Please. Go on. Pictures would be nice.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

  10. #50
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    No need to apologize, it seems to have been a comedy of errors. I'm sorry to have ridden you so hard.

    BTW, that's just part of your email address, right?
    Yups!! I forgot the i...in Mistyeyez...what can I say??...Once again..I am so sorry Sir...and no sorry's needed on your end...it was my error...forgive me please..
    Mystical Folding Minx

  11. #51
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    *Grabs hot popcorn and scoots chair close to monitor*


    Please. Go on. Pictures would be nice.

    Buttered popcorn would be lovely Sir!
    Mystical Folding Minx

  12. #52
    Elite Member ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    *Grabs hot popcorn and scoots chair close to monitor*


    Please. Go on. Pictures would be nice.
    I KNEW someone was going to capitalize on a double-entendre with that phrase!

    My real riding will occur tonight. It's Adult Swim weekend. I have a bottle of wine ready to go...

  13. #53
    R.I.P. MissTynker2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    6,930
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost
    Ah, you must have your email client set to "preview" the email, that's why it gave me a receipt that said it was displayed on the recipient's computer. No worries then, I'll just email you again, this time with no mistaking who it's from.
    Are we ok now Bud? Did my best to fix it..
    Mystical Folding Minx

  14. #54
    Elite Member ghost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 1999
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    11,599
    Quote Originally Posted by MissTynker2
    Are we ok now Bud? Did my best to fix it..
    You got mail!

Similar Threads

  1. Anyone know who makes UWAVE motherboards?
    By Rings890 in forum General Discussion Board
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-15-07, 11:47 PM
  2. Asus introducing new workstation and server motherboards
    By YeOldeStonecat in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-04, 08:49 AM
  3. Albatron Motherboards?
    By Rings890 in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-11-03, 06:29 AM
  4. P4 Motherboards
    By fartface in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-01-01, 04:04 AM
  5. AMD Motherboards / Questions
    By billyboysport in forum Hardware & Overclocking
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-23-01, 10:18 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •