Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deleted thread support thread

Deleted thread support thread

This is a refuge and not a place to gripe and whine about deleted post nor conspiracy theorys thereof.
    It's a little virtual nest where you can practice making better post, (unlike this one). To prevent some poor person from being n this screen most of the night...

As a wise man once said, "All work and no play make Jack a dull dull boy".

Than he froze to death clutching his ax after trying to hack his family up. That's not the way to go here.

So on that note I give you this thread. Here I'll even start

Hi I'm Ron and I'm a bad poster.
    I was doing ok until I posted the tired peeing monkey.gif we've all seen a thousand times.
    From there I went on to type this drivel here.

So you DO in FACT know the factors causing the "split stream". We want answers! Please I must know!
    The more I drink, the less I care.

Quote Originally Posted by sito
    So you DO in FACT know the factors causing the "split stream". We want answers! Please I must know!
    Google

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDoctor
    Yes! I was just there! I was on my way back to thank google. God bless you sheep person thing dude!

Why can't he pee straight?

The uncontrollable spray, or split stream, from the tip of the penis is caused by an inflammation of the urethra. It may simply be due to mechanical irritation, but it could also be an STD.

Because the inflammation could be caused by an infection, it does need to be evaluated by a doctor. An infection of the prostate can add to the source of these symptoms as welland there is the possibility of complications, such as the infection spreading to the spermatic cord and testes themselves.

© 2000 drDrew.com. Inc. All rights reserved
    The more I drink, the less I care.

I want higher toilets.

Quote Originally Posted by Brent
    I want higher toilets.
    Too bad you don't have a big... thick... long dick like us men. Give it time Brent. when you hit puberty, you might be 2" longer for a total of 4Ē.

Until then... you might try peeiní from your knees.
    People will forget what you said... and people will forget what you did... but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Too bad you don't have a big... thick... long dick like us men. Give it time Brent. when you hit puberty, you might be 2" longer for a total of 4Ē.

Until then... you might try peeiní from your knees.
    Dang Doc, when you put a man down, you put him down hard don't ya?

Quote Originally Posted by blebs99
    Dang Doc, when you put a man down, you put him down hard don't ya?
    Hi Ross!

I have to write an evaluation of a supervisor (I audit the performance of supervisors from time-to-time and then report back to the big boss). In this case, the supervisor is a real slacker. Iím trying to get into character before I start the report.

Uninsured for your health
    Hi Ross!

I have to write an evaluation of a supervisor (I audit the performance of supervisors from time-to-time and then report back to the big boss). In this case, the supervisor is a real slacker. Iím trying to get into character before I start the report.

They let you write your own reviews? they must not really know you...
    Quote Originally Posted by Three Rivers Designs
    America! Love it or give it back!

Quote Originally Posted by CiscoKid
    They let you write your own reviews?
    I wish!!!!!!

I don't supervise anyone now... so it wouldn't appy to me.

Hi, my name is Dan and I too...am a bad poster. Silly stream of conciousnesess and horrid spelling litter my posts. I FEEL SO DIRTY. *sob*
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Hi Dan!

To add more of a twist I say we let Doc write all evaluations from here on out.

Now remember if you fall prey to a bad post which result in deleted threads, or you just need to hone your skills this is the thread for you.

We'll have lectures from advanced members such as Mr. Brent Justice on Topic titles, Patrick and Sammy on the art of spamming and cameos from some of the moderators on the horrors of pruning some of the worst threads on SG.

On bonus night we'll have story time with uncle Ken and Philip. Where they'll reveal some of the more humorous emails and PM's they've received over the years.

This is an event you won't want to miss.

Can I sit on yer knee?
    Tao_Jones Cult Member since 2004
    I gave Miss Manners a Dirty Sanchez, and she LIKED it.

Quote Originally Posted by brembo
    Can I sit on yer knee?
    ziiiiip

sure!

ziiiiip

sure!

This is the type of Santa that tells you what you're gonna get for Christmas.

Last edited by MadDoctor; 04-06-05 at 10:32 PM.

fem the retarded rabbit mccoffee's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_138

This is the type of Santa that tells you what you're gonna get for Christmas.
    well if you are the lucky one punch him the face and go that's for mccoffee who never got a super model wife bastard spit on him and walk away.
    Comptia a+ n+

I had one of my pictures classified as disgusting today. I feel unclean and tarnished. Can I blame it on someone else hacking my account and uploading it? Is this an acceptable excuse? Could I say one of the mods requested it and blame it on Ken?
    Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!

As we both know from the corporate world, distribution of blame is the key to success. So long as there's a head beneath the hatched when it falls all will be fine.

Another popular trend is to blame it on anything from your childhood. There is a wide range of "abuse" to choose from here since it's definition has been broadened by overly liberal people. Example:

Old version- I was beaten severely with <insert object here>, not fed, kicked out at 12 years old. These I deem legit

New version- I came home from school and my Dad looked at me funny. It made me so angry I cut the top of my wrist with a butter knife. I got Game cube instead of Xbox. Or my A-hole Mom wouldn't by all my friends tickets to go see Cradle of filth. THese speak for themselves.

Pick a victimizer or suitable scapegoat, (just watch Doc around the latter). The Ken and mod thing is perfect. Blaming already banned members (with the exception of Brent) is another route.

When all else fails deny, deny, deny.

Great examples of all of these can be found during the Iran-Contra scandals. These guys not only knew how to play the game but they made up the rules as they went along and got all of us to pay for the ride. Not to mention any side profits. Now that's a pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher_138
    As we both know from the corporate world, distribution of blame is the key to success. So long as there's a head beneath the hatched when it falls all will be fine.

Pick a victimizer or suitable scapegoat, (just watch Doc around the latter). The Ken and mod thing is perfect. Blaming already banned members (with the exception of Brent) is another route.
    OMG I busted out laughing on that first line alone!
    Thnks for the words of wisdom!!

Pie
    SG Pimp Name : *Treacherous P. Shizzle*
    The fight for our way of life needs to be fought on our own soil, for our own people and because of our own interests.
    Hey, If Me & My Buddies Were Making Billions of Dollars I'd Tell Ya What Ya Wanted To Hear Too!